Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

ThirdWheel

Apr 10, 2021
So I downloaded only COM3D2 (~78GB) through the "Custom Maid Ultimate - Summer 2020 Edition" torrent linked in inlolzwetrust modpack (I don't have much storage so I'll have to make do with it). Tried running the game to make sure it runs fine and it did. The game version's at 1.49 so I'll obviously download the update 1.55.1 and not dl any other updates past it to avoid breaking some important plugins as mentioned in the guide. I didn't install said update or the CMI yet since I wanted to make sure of the step I needed to take. So to summarize based on what I said and the guide, what I need to do now is:
1- Update the game to 1.55.1
2- Install CMI and follow all instructions mentioned in the guide about it.

Is that it?

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
So I downloaded only COM3D2 (~78GB) through the "Custom Maid Ultimate - Summer 2020 Edition" torrent linked in inlolzwetrust modpack (I don't have much storage so I'll have to make do with it). Tried running the game to make sure it runs fine and it did. The game version's at 1.49 so I'll obviously download the update 1.55.1 and not dl any other updates past it to avoid breaking some important plugins as mentioned in the guide. I didn't install said update or the CMI yet since I wanted to make sure of the step I needed to take. So to summarize based on what I said and the guide, what I need to do now is:
1- Update the game to 1.55.1
2- Install CMI and follow all instructions mentioned in the guide about it.

Is that it?
That is all, but you can download DLCs if you want.

Reactions: ThirdWheel

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
So I want to make sure I am doing this correct,
Here is what I have done please let me know if I did anything wrong.

1 - Downloaded "Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack)"
2 - Downloaded all parts of "GP-02 Expansion DLC" and extracted it in a different folder from the game then installed the dlc (without clicking the "reapply text box").
3 - Downloaded and installed the "Nutaku Bonus content".

Am I doing this correct so far? I just wanted to check before I do the "DLC pack Vol. 1" installations.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So I want to make sure I am doing this correct,
Here is what I have done please let me know if I did anything wrong.

1 - Downloaded "Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack)"
2 - Downloaded all parts of "GP-02 Expansion DLC" and extracted it in a different folder from the game then installed the dlc (without clicking the "reapply text box").
3 - Downloaded and installed the "Nutaku Bonus content".

Am I doing this correct so far? I just wanted to check before I do the "DLC pack Vol. 1" installations.
The op is outdated and useless for the most part. Start from the guide in the spoiler tab at the bottom of op and install the Vanilla Repack R3, then dlc vol 5 and CMI. Everything you need is in the guide.

Reactions: Trickstar

Yoradu

Jul 8, 2018
sorry for the dumb question, are there only 2 personality dlc's? will i be able to install the personality dlc's from sukebei using r3 for the base?

thanks.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
sorry for the dumb question, are there only 2 personality dlc's? will i be able to install the personality dlc's from sukebei using r3 for the base?

thanks.
There are the 3 base personalities and 2 dlc personalities for English version. The 2 dlc personalities are actually ported from the old CM3D2.
Vanilla Repack R3 already has them preinstalled. It is only missing the dlc from vol 5. Read the guide for details.

Japanese version has in total (18 + 2EX) and way more content. It is also much heavier on storage. Around 190GB for Custom Maid Ultimate, even more if you keep the dlc installers. Did I mention that you need a SSD? Kiss have mercy on your soul if you install it on a crappy old hdd.
If you don't usually read past the title and click on the nearest download button then Custom Maid Ultimate is definitely not for you because you'll have to build it yourself using very specific instructions. It will likely take you more than a day to install everything. If you think you're up for the task, you can start from

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
Hello, i have some problems here,
Some of the repack DLCs are not installed, what should i do? View attachment 1203343
Read the paste by inlolzwetrust. It has all the info you need. Most of those DLC links are available in the paste. As for the DLCs that arent available, I don't know where to get them. Maybe those DLCs have not been shared by users who have bought them till now.

Below are some of the DLCs not present i guess. I might have skipped 1-2 DLCs from the DLC list, but after downloading all of them your's should have just a handful of DLCs left

1621494602774.png

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Read the paste by inlolzwetrust. It has all the info you need. Most of those DLC links are available in the paste. As for the DLCs that arent available, I don't know where to get them. Maybe those DLCs have not been shared by users who have bought them till now.

Below are some of the DLCs not present i guess. I might have skipped 1-2 DLCs from the DLC list, but after downloading all of them your's should have just a handful of DLCs left

View attachment 1203427
If that's jp version there should only be 7 dlc missing. Only the first 2 are missing. The last 5 are free in the shop.
En version is not missing anything. Maybe 2 dlc at most.
Dlc checker is useless for en version. That's why I made the list and update it every week or so.

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
If that's jp version there should only be 7 dlc missing. Only the first 2 are missing. The last 5 are free in the shop.
En version is not missing anything. Maybe 2 dlc at most.
Dlc checker is useless for en version. That's why I made the list and update it every week or so.
That's the JP version. I have knowingly skipped some DlCs when downloading.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
out of curiosity, why do you not do a com3d2 only modpack? for those that dont really want to install two games to play just one.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
out of curiosity, why do you not do a com3d2 only modpack? for those that dont really want to install two games to play just one.
Because it's a pain in the ass to test everything again and remove stuff. Stuff that I don't want to remove in the first place. And then it also depends on which version of COM you have, En or Jp. And since there's no way for me knowing what your half assed installation looks like I'd rather do the modpack for the full Jp version only and assume you have all dlc. Not my problem if you don't.
A modpack for the En vanilla repack is in plan once it gets GP01fb dlc. If it ever gets it. Until then I won't even bother. This mean porting missing Jp dlc as mods and removing them once they are officially released on En version. That's another pain in the ass to keep track of.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes