Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
R3 is the latest and you'll have to install dlc vol 5 manually. Everything is in the guide.
I won't release R4 until a major dlc such GP01fb makes its way to en version.
I'm not sure about that bug. Can somebody else confirm it ?
Where can I find detailed information about GP01fb?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
ok, so now i have R3 + Vol.5, I'm thinking of carrying over some features such as the one which opens a command prompt. My first theory was to just copy the files and kit bash them with R3 (didnt work) therefore now im wondering how i can carry over all the features found in the 1st page or a link to reliable information for me to read it myself is also welcomed.

Last edited:

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Where can I find detailed information about GP01fb?
It is an expansion pack released by Kiss to address consumer feedback. Don't know about detailed information, but if you check the Japanese website you can at least get 1 or 2 sentences about each feature update. not sure if you can read Japanese, but Google translate should work.

I believe it is the last expansion pack and seeing as we get 1 personality and 1 expac every 10 months it is likely we get it sooner, unless Kiss goes into overdrive on the personalities.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
can someone please help me? everyone's pose is like this.
View attachment 1166101
You didn't install PluginExt from CMI. Try not to use minimalistic presets because they mostly suck. Use the Noctsoul preset and don't make too many changes if you don't know what the plugins do and what are the dependencies. Obviously you didn't install the CMI Difference module from the guide because if you did it would have prevented that issue. Idk why people just click next on CMI and ignore the rest of the steps that come after that. You are missing out on important features. I suggest following the guide precisely. Don't just skip through rows.
Just to clarify, you are using the jp version since you asked for jp DLC, correct ?

Last edited:

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
inlolzwetrust
in your mod pack, will the game still be playable and nothing will break if I delete clothing mods? like
_UNIFORM and _UNDERWEAR folder? and will it decrease loadtime for opening the game and for customizing maids?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
which body or skin for the girl opens the vagina when they have sex? the body I choose keeps the vagina lips shut.
Any LO body really. Pick the one you like or works best for you depending on what clothes you equip. Normally I'd use LOHiPoly body v2.12.1350 beta02 for general purpose or other variations depending on what I need, LO RV if you equip RV high heels. The LO body with hymen is also nice for virgin fetish.
You can ignore the old CM era bodies. I added those for backwards compatibility with certain old mods.
Kupa control is normally not supported in events outside of regular yotogi. You can bypass this by enabling InOutAnim with "U" key. There's an option in there that enables kupa shapekeys. In regular yotogi you either keep the controls of InOutAnim or use AddYotogiSliderSE with F5 key and enable AutoKupa in there. You shouldn't have both InOut and YotogiSlider enabled at the same time doing the same thing or they might cancel eachother out or worse.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
inlolzwetrust
in your mod pack, will the game still be playable and nothing will break if I delete clothing mods? like
_UNIFORM and _UNDERWEAR folder? and will it decrease loadtime for opening the game and for customizing maids?
If you install CMI Difference Module you can have 100GB mod folder and it would have minimal impact on the load time thanks to the new caching plugin that uses multithreading. Your bottleneck is the hdd and the huge amount of dlc and how they are processed by the game. Mods are not the issue. They load in seconds after menu caching is complete. First run takes longer. The game does its own caching for vanilla items and that takes a lot of time.
I don't recommend removing random folders. Read the guide before you ask any more questions.

Last edited:

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
does anyone know the default options for this? pussy slider are doing some weird shit xD

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
xpene
You didn't describe the issue at all so I'm going to take a wild guess. Did you install NormalizeExcite plugin from CMI ? If not, do it.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
to have the complete game i have to download?
Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack)
GP-02 Expansion DLC
DLC pack Vol. 1

Am i missing something?

what is there in DLC pack vol.1? are they fan made?

how is the game? is it good?

Thanks

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
to have the complete game i have to download?
Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack)
GP-02 Expansion DLC
DLC pack Vol. 1

Am i missing something?

what is there in DLC pack vol.1? are they fan made?

how is the game? is it good?

Thanks
For jap version you need to download a summer 2020 torrent from inlolzwetrust sig as well as update 1.55.1 and dlc's listed in his sig and CMI 2.4.8
For eng version you will be missing a lot of dlc's, translation from eng can be apply'ed to jap version, all info is in inlolzwetrust sig

If it is too complicated then just summer 2020 torrent and CMI 2.4.8 if you dont want dlc's from last 12 months

Last edited:

JP110

Apr 14, 2018
Anyone have a zip for cm3d2_b_442? Should I just go and download the latest modpack just to get it?

I already read the guide just want to know if I can have that specific mod only.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone know if the AV pack is safe to install?
Yes. On japanese version 1.55.1.

Anyone have a zip for cm3d2_b_442? Should I just go and download the latest modpack just to get it?

I already read the guide just want to know if I can have that specific mod only.
I'm afraid that's a lost mod. You can only get it from the modpack now. I can't share it because I'm far away from my pc. Maybe another user can help you with extracting the mod from Mod\BODY\...
I can't remember if there were other dependencies. You probably also need the original old LO body v2. It was named "LO highpoly body v2 common" or something like that. There's a whole bunch of LO body variants.

Reactions: JP110

Beregond

Jan 8, 2018
So I recently bought the Steam version. Am I right if I assume that I can just replace the files in my Steam folder with the Repack3 files? And I also assume that I don't need to add the game to the registry as well (as mentioned in the install guide).

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So I recently bought the Steam version. Am I right if I assume that I can just replace the files in my Steam folder with the Repack3 files? And I also assume that I don't need to add the game to the registry as well (as mentioned in the install guide).
Delete the steam version and install the repack R3. Then add the registry keys again as a safety measure. Don't ever overwrite game files unless you are told to.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes