Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Two new sets released from Kiss not yet in Volume 5.

First we have another Collab. This is the first and only Nitro+ set. For any wondering, we have 15 sets not yet released in English. 5 are from companies with other released collaborations. 9 are from 4 companies with no English releases. And the last is a Dance pack from an earlier Kiss game.

Nitroplus - Minikui Mojika no Ko - Costume Set

The other is a costume and Yotogi pack.

Sweet Cosplay Costume Set + Yotogi Class

Last edited:

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
With the amount of DLC, it's basically impossible, but every year or so someone brings out a full pack with all past dlcs.
I meant with the current (and translated) DLC with the base game, mods, patches, uncensor patch, and that maidfiddler in one easy to use pack. I suck at instructions and the copy I have for some reason wont let me update it...and its been like a year since I've played so I forget which version it was. I just remember the pole dancing scenes having no music.

Last edited:

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
I meant with the current (and translated) DLC with the base game, mods, patches, uncensor patch, and that maidfiddler in one easy to use pack. I suck at instructions and the copy I have for some reason wont let me update it...and its been like a year since I've played so I forget which version it was. I just remember the pole dancing scenes having no music.
Your best course of action is to delete all files, then download the torrent of the summer 2020 version and then add inlolzwetrust's repack. Be careful not to patch your game to 1.57 or you're fucked.

If you want all new DLC, be patient, cause I'm pretty sure, once the community fixed the plug-in apocalypse, someone will make a 2021 version and another person will make a fitting repack for it (will take at least a few months, by my estimate).

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
Your best course of action is to delete all files, then download the torrent of the summer 2020 version and then add inlolzwetrust's repack. Be careful not to patch your game to 1.57 or you're fucked.

If you want all new DLC, be patient, cause I'm pretty sure, once the community fixed the plug-in apocalypse, someone will make a 2021 version and another person will make a fitting repack for it (will take at least a few months, by my estimate).
No, I just want the DLC thats translated, found an dlc installer but sadly, all the of them are japanese and I have the english one.

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
Then it's easy.

IIRC there is an english torrent repack out there, with all the stuff including the game.
There are probably a few DLCs missing from it, but you can scour the internet for the installers, although I highly doubt, that the effort is worth the payoff.

EDIT:

There's a link to a nice cryptpad file over the pastebin.
The cryptpad has also another link to a cryptpad, that contains links to all DLC.

PS: I don't even own this game, but damn it's interesting to watch its commnunity and development

Last edited:

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
Playing the JP version, whenever I use the middle mouse button to try and adjust the camera, the maid is moved up and eventually out of bounds. I think it has to do with using the scroll while pressing the MMB. Is this from a mod? I don't remember it happening in the EN version. If it's from a mod please let me know which one so I can disable this quite annoying feature.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Knightscover
it's VibeYourMaid plugin. holding LMB or RMB when scrolling while the plugin is active will shift male or male+maid to adjust allignment with eachother or with surfaces. It's useful when the maid is smaller than normal relative to the male and they don't allign correctly depending on position.
VYM is activated/disabled with I key

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
Knightscover
it's VibeYourMaid plugin. holding LMB or RMB when scrolling while the plugin is active will shift male or male+maid to adjust allignment with eachother or with surfaces. It's useful when the maid is smaller than normal relative to the male and they don't allign correctly depending on position.
VYM is activated/disabled with I key
That's strange, I removed its .dll from Sybaris/UnityInjector but the effects are still there. Pressing I doesn't do anything noticeable in-game either (maid still shifts up), and nothing related to VibeYourMaid appears in the console log (I copy pasted it on notepad and the only mention of "vibe" in it is from the GUI translation), leading me to believe the mod is not active.

Edit: Fixed, it was a problem on my side. My mouse scroll had two extra buttons mapped to PageUp and PageDown, they were rather sensitive though. I removed the mappings and it's all fine now.

Last edited:

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
Then it's easy.

IIRC there is an english torrent repack out there, with all the stuff including the game.
There are probably a few DLCs missing from it, but you can scour the internet for the installers, although I highly doubt, that the effort is worth the payoff.

EDIT:

There's a link to a nice cryptpad file over the pastebin.
The cryptpad has also another link to a cryptpad, that contains links to all DLC.

PS: I don't even own this game, but damn it's interesting to watch its commnunity and development
Rather have just the DLC instead of going through the trouble of downloading another one. Also, no idea what a cryopad is but it sounds kinky

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
Rather have just the DLC instead of going through the trouble of downloading another one. Also, no idea what a cryopad is but it sounds kinky
You should adopt patience and the ability to read and understand instructions. No malicious intent in this sentence, I'm just positive, that you'll need that skillset in life.

As for the DLC:
Go to this link: and open up the pastebin link in the description of this torrent.
Follow the pastebin instructions, meaning:
Go to base64decode.org and paste the encrypted link there to get a cryptpad link (It's like a pastebin).
Then scroll down in the cryptpad, until you found a section, that describes the DLC. Under that section, there is a link called Download, which opens up a cryptpad with all DLC.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
that's a typo. it's 2021 not 2020
Ok thx

Also i got a question about that guide

It does not mentions updating cm3d, the one in summer 2020 is 1.66 but latest update is 1.67.1
Also there is no mention of CR Edit System/update 1.31 itself that is on sukebei ~8GB download

Last edited:

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
I can blame this on my learning disability and kinda half assing it as well and reading the install instructions....holy shit, I do not understand anything. I just want a DLC repack for the english one. I got the damn dlc for the japanese one
You should adopt patience and the ability to read and understand instructions. No malicious intent in this sentence, I'm just positive, that you'll need that skillset in life.

As for the DLC:
Go to this link: and open up the pastebin link in the description of this torrent.
Follow the pastebin instructions, meaning:
Go to base64decode.org and paste the encrypted link there to get a cryptpad link (It's like a pastebin).
Then scroll down in the cryptpad, until you found a section, that describes the DLC. Under that section, there is a link called Download, which opens up a cryptpad with all DLC.
Have it downloaded but I see no dlc so I'm guessing it was preinstalled which is not what I asked for cause I have no fucking idea how to install mods for the game (tried and I fucked up) which is why I'm asking so I can update the one the one I have.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Jenkins
It doesn't really matter if you update CM3D2 or not. That game has already reached End Of Support. 1.66 is fine as it is. 1.67 brings minor changes. Update is completely optional but since it's a 2GB download I'd rather skip it unless a newer LMMT update requires it. You may update it if it bothers your ocd.

CR Edit is basically a tech demo of the upcoming game that was poorly integrated into COM. Compatibility is next to 0. It has no practical application for COM and most of what it does can already be achieved with plugins and mods. On top of that it requires updating to 1.57+ which will break a lot of plugins.
Unless you are ready to deal with the mess I suggest avoiding updates newer than 1.55 for now.
I will not list CR Edit as a COM dlc. It is not worth wasting storage with it. If you really want it then get it from nyaa.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
CR Edit is basically a tech demo of the upcoming game that was poorly integrated into COM. Compatibility is next to 0. It has no practical application for COM and most of what it does can already be achieved with plugins and mods. On top of that it requires updating to 1.57+ which will break a lot of plugins.
Unless you are ready to deal with the mess I suggest avoiding updates newer than 1.55 for now.
I will not list CR Edit as a COM dlc. It is not worth wasting storage with it. If you really want it then get it from nyaa.
Thx, for now i will stick to 1.55, CMI for 1.58 is in RC3 right now

Also i dont know if you have a list of dlc's that are missing for jap version like you have for eng version but according to COM3D2_DLC_Checker, there are some missing mods in the jap list

[BitCash Collaboration Set Vol.3]
[Cafe Mailish Collaboration Maid Set IV]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Hina Doll Set Prop]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Medical Patch Accessory]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Valentine 2021 Set]
[COM3D2 Shop] [White Day Cookie Set Prop]

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Jenkins 3 of those are free

[COM3D2 Shop] [Hina Doll Set Prop]
[COM3D2 Shop] [White Day Cookie Set Prop]
[COM3D2 Shop] [Medical Patch Accessory]

Unlike the above three there is no set listed as バレンタイン2021セット. It might be コスチュームセット Vol.18 バレンタインSP but that set is not free on the site. The rest may be easier to find later as a lot of the item/event collab and pre-order sets are being released as DLC.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Unlike the above three there is no set listed as バレンタイン2021セット. It might be コスチュームセット Vol.18 バレンタインSP but that set is not free on the site. The rest may be easier to find later as a lot of the item/event collab and pre-order sets are being released as DLC.
Those are 2 different dlc's according to dlc checker

parts_dlc379.arc,[COM3D2 Shop] [Custom Made 3D2 Costume Pack Vol. 18 Valentine SP] is on inlolzwetrust dlc list

while in the dlc checker there is also

parts_free002.arc,[COM3D2 Shop] [Valentine 2021 Set]

I guess you did not check with dlc checker on your end

Dlc checker checks for those file which are missing after having summer 2020 torrent + inlolzwetrust dlc list

parts_bcc4.arc,[BitCash Collaboration Set Vol.3]
parts_maidcafe4.arc,[Cafe Mailish Collaboration Maid Set IV]
bg_free003.arc,[COM3D2 Shop] [Hina Doll Set Prop]
parts_cas020.arc,[COM3D2 Shop] [Medical Patch Accessory]
parts_free002.arc,[COM3D2 Shop] [Valentine 2021 Set]
bg_free004.arc,[COM3D2 Shop] [White Day Cookie Set Prop]

I found some of those files on a different torrent but with loose files i got no idea what other files those dlc depend on, if some of them are free, inlolzwetrust could add them to his dlc list without problems.

deb07

Jul 14, 2019
i was hoping to get some insight- the penis isn't rendering - using the CMI and CR edit- with 1.59- everything else works fine- all but that- isn't that the bane of all males..:)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes