Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
outdated as f*ck. If you want to use lilly's repacks at least get the . I can't guarantee that it's free of errors. I haven't tried them since july 2020. His repacks are notorious for being bloated with useless files. You'll have to do some cleanup. Some builds had errors in the past which is why I stopped using and recommending them even though the fix was easy. I don't want to explain over and over how to fix it in case something goes wrong.
If you want to play it safe do as the instructs and get Custom Maid Ultimate summer 2020 edition, then update it manually to 1.55 and install the missing dlc. Everything you need is in there so read it carefully. You can't use the modpack with just COM installed. Don't install update 1.57. You have been warned.

I do know it's extremely outdated. Back when I had downloaded it, it was fairly new. But then for some reason, I never used it and went to download CM3D2. But the files were always there in an old external HDD. I just wanna save my data (using mobile data sadly), so I figured I'll use your update pack instead of downloading tons of data again.

Due to data limitations, I was waiting for my university to open, so I can leech off of Library wifi, but then I found I had an old repack. So for me, downloading the summer 2020 edition isn't feasible sadly. I gotta make do with that I got.

So my plan is manually updating to 1.55. And then use CMI and hopefully it works. If it does, ill use the DLC checker and download them. Anything else I should do as well?

Last edited:

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
Nvm, seems like my previous download was not working (no wonder i didnt use it when i had downloaded it). Seems like i gotta buy a data pack and start downloading the ultimate summer edition

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
it doesn't matter which repack you downloaded. It should still work. That's the last one I tested myself and it had no issues. Lilly's repacks must be installed with his cmd installers.
First run " _01 AIO install . first run this. 올인원 설치. 이거 먼저 실행. v022.cmd"
Then run " _15 Option. Reg add 레지스트리 등록 v001_UTF-8.cmd"
Pretty sure you have to switch to japanese locale before you run these.

After installing it you must update to 1.55 and then you can install the dlc from that dlc torrent if you already have it. It's nowhere near up to date though.
See the guide for new dlc and how to install dlc the correct way. You start with the old dlc list and then continue with the new dlc list.
Then you can install CMI and translation module in this order.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
does the r3 repack 38 gig one come with all the latest mods as well or do i need to download them somewhere else like the r4 modpack ? thanks

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
it doesn't matter which repack you downloaded. It should still work. That's the last one I tested myself and it had no issues. Lilly's repacks must be installed with his cmd installers.
First run " _01 AIO install . first run this. 올인원 설치. 이거 먼저 실행. v022.cmd"
Then run " _15 Option. Reg add 레지스트리 등록 v001_UTF-8.cmd"
Pretty sure you have to switch to japanese locale before you run these.

After installing it you must update to 1.55 and then you can install the dlc from that dlc torrent if you already have it. It's nowhere near up to date though.
See the guide for new dlc and how to install dlc the correct way. You start with the old dlc list and then continue with the new dlc list.
Then you can install CMI and translation module in this order.
Yea I did all that and even had CMI installed. It ran,but in the character creator screen it crashed over and over again. Maybe that is the reason i never used it. I now am downloading the Ultimate Summer edition, and then follow the guide.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Yea I did all that and even had CMI installed. It ran,but in the character creator screen it crashed over and over again. Maybe that is the reason i never used it. I now am downloading the Ultimate Summer edition, and then follow the guide.
You installed mods, didn't you? Edit the config.xml and change QuitWhenAssert to false. It won't crash anymore but you'll still be spammed with errors whenever a mod requires a dlc that you don't have.

does the r3 repack 38 gig one come with all the latest mods as well or do i need to download them somewhere else like the r4 modpack ? thanks
Vanilla repack = no mods included. Only official content (dlc)
Don't use the modpack with en version. Half of it won't work and will crash your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer84

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
You installed mods, didn't you? Edit the config.xml and change QuitWhenAssert to false. It won't crash anymore but you'll still be spammed with errors whenever a mod requires a dlc that you don't have.

Vanilla repack = no mods included. Only official content (dlc)
Don't use the modpack with en version. Half of it won't work and will crash your game.
Lemme first thank you for the GREAT guide you have made.

To be honest I think I made a mistake that in your guide you told me not to (In my old lily repack that wasn't working). I faintly remember just dragging the DLC to the root folder and replacing them. Read in your guide I am not supposed to do that, but since I remember doing something like this, it might be the reason for those errors? Or might even be mods. Don't quite remember, but removed all of those rn, and running COM3D2 with all DLC provided in the guide. Well except for one DLC, the [COM3D2 Shop] [Pajamas EX - Ama Ama Sharing Character Set] gave out errors when I ran the update exe. Used translate on mobile, and I could make out "Extract the files, then run the exe", but it was already extracted. Gonna redownload later and see if it appears again.

Also is there any way to enable online content? I think I accidentally pressed it as "NO" when it pops up the first time we run the exe. I do have a complete backup of all DLC and games, so I can get it working again in half an hour, but it would be nice if I didn't have to do that.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Extracting dlc or updates directly in the installation folder will wreck the game.
I tested all dlc myself before uploading. I succesfully installed all of them. After repacking a dlc I tested the archive and then uploaded.
All japanese dlc must be installed with japanese locale or locale emulator as Admin.
What online content ? Just unblock the firewall rules if you denied the launcher internet access. Then you can use google translate phone app with camera to translate the launcher settings. In the panel where you linked COM to CM there is a checkbox that enables update and dlc news in the launcher

Last edited:

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
I had set my region to japan on my PC itself, so I thought I won't need a Locale Emulator. But now that I use Locale Emulator, the one DLC which wasn't working worked.

And idk what online content is there if any. When I had realized I clicked on something and didn't know what it said, I searched online and it came up that the game asks the user to connect to the internet and some features aren't available offline. And I clicked it as no. Though I don't think I even need that. Everything I need seems to be present. Just some tattoos aren't present. Like the dripping liquid tattoo, well there may be others, but I just remember this tattoo being in the previous version, but I cant find it in my game.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I never switched to jap locale. I always relied on emulators and never had any issues. COM itself doesn't need locale but installing dlc and updates does. CM can only run with jap locale or NTLEAS.

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
Knightscover it's been down for more than a day now. No idea what's going on. But if you want to go with the japanese version follow the link in my sig and read the guide from that torrent. It's easier than it looks if you just follow some simple steps written in plain english. You don't have to do everything in one day. It's going to take a while to download it anyway. The guide is that big only because I had to consider every possible scenario of how someone could fuck up the installation. Apparently moving and overwriting a bunch of folders requires big brain time for some. The only issue is the huge amount of disk space it requires (cca. 190GB) and it's up to you to decide if it's worth it. If you have any questions you can ask me.
EDIT: ulmf is up again

iJostar did you install COM Modular Installer as instructed in the R3 guide from op ?
Hey, I finished installing and everything seems to be working fine but I do have a question. So I've been customizing the two first maids and I noticed their body shapes seem to be pretty different. For the first maid, there's this chest protrusion in the center which I assume is meant to be her rib cage? So when you use low breast size values it looks pretty weird. The second maid however doesn't seem to have that chest thing, and even a breast size of 0 looks better than a breast size of 10 on the previous maid. I've tried different bodies and skins but even when both maids are using the same body and skin, they still look different. Do you know what's causing this difference in chest shape? I didn't even mess with ShapeKeys yet, and I definitely prefer the second maid's shape.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
If you used a "modded" base preset to design the maid it's likely that it has some wideslider values altered.
If you have 2 maids with the same values in the editor but they look different then they have different wideslider values applied.
You can reset all wideslider values for the maid in MaidVoicePitch plugin (F5) while in maid edit menu.

lazzarot

Jan 5, 2018
Content
JP = CM+COM
EN = 0,4*COM

Personalities
JP = 20 personalities [7 from CM + 11 from COM + 2 EX personalities]
EN = 5 (incomplete) personalities [3 main personalities + 2 ported from CM]

Expansions
JP = main games + GP01 + GP02 + GP01fb
EN = main game + GP01 + GP02

Customization
JP = full
EN = limited. Missing GP01fb face customization system. Modern presets won't work.

Mods
JP = full support
EN = limited support because of dependencies from CM, JP dlc and GP01fb. CM and JP dlc dependencies can be fixed but to do so it requires a spare copy of full JP version to export official dlc content as mods. So it defeats the purpose of having EN version in the first place.

Translation
JP = official ported translation from EN COM (tutorial screens included). Machine translation with community edits for everything else
EN = official translation for the 5 personalities

JP has so much content that I doubt anyone will ever go through it all. If you don't care about modding and character creation you can safely go with EN version.

Questions ?
where do i find the other two personalities? in my game there are only 3

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
Uh during a cutscene my maid's eyes suddenly started rotating around her head, this is currently being spammed in the console
Code:
[Info   :   Console] (0.0) : TBodyMoveHeadAndEye.Void Callback(TBody)
[Info   :   Console]
[Info   :   Console] (0.0) : UnityEngine.Transform.Vector3 get_position()
[Info   :   Console] (0.0) : Karenia.FixEyeMov.Com3d2.Poi.TransformTarget.Vector3 WorldPosition(UnityEngine.Transform)
[Info   :   Console] (0.0) : Karenia.FixEyeMov.Com3d2.Poi.PointOfInterestManager.IPoiTarget Tick(Single)
[Info   :   Console] (0.0) : Karenia.FixEyeMov.Com3d2.Poi.PoiHook.Nullable`1 SetPoi(TBody)
[Info   :   Console] (0.0) : Karenia.FixEyeMov.Com3d2.Poi.PoiHook.Vector3 MaidVoicePitch_ChangeEyeTarget(TBody, Vector3)
Something related to MaidVoicePitch?
edit: the next day during a cutscene with the same maid it worked fine again

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Uh during a cutscene my maid's eyes suddenly started rotating around her head, this is currently being spammed in the console
Code:
[Info   :   Console] (0.0) : TBodyMoveHeadAndEye.Void Callback(TBody)
[Info   :   Console]
[Info   :   Console] (0.0) : UnityEngine.Transform.Vector3 get_position()
[Info   :   Console] (0.0) : Karenia.FixEyeMov.Com3d2.Poi.TransformTarget.Vector3 WorldPosition(UnityEngine.Transform)
[Info   :   Console] (0.0) : Karenia.FixEyeMov.Com3d2.Poi.PointOfInterestManager.IPoiTarget Tick(Single)
[Info   :   Console] (0.0) : Karenia.FixEyeMov.Com3d2.Poi.PoiHook.Nullable`1 SetPoi(TBody)
[Info   :   Console] (0.0) : Karenia.FixEyeMov.Com3d2.Poi.PoiHook.Vector3 MaidVoicePitch_ChangeEyeTarget(TBody, Vector3)
Something related to MaidVoicePitch?
edit: the next day during a cutscene with the same maid it worked fine again
Most likely it's related to FixEyeMov plugin. The plugin is quirky sometimes. You'll also see the eyes roll to the back of the head when you place a head acccesory. Sometimes the maid is cross eyed. It has many issues so you can remove it.
I don't know why that buggy plugin is included in CMI and NPRshader isn't

Reactions: Knightscover

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
No. R2 is outdated.
Latest is and you have to install vol.5 dlc yourself from the list. Read the guide.

Oct 5, 2019
Guys, I would be very grateful if you would explain how to make a male model in Custom Order Maid visible. I have not only the main character, but also characters from events, guests, and so on.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes