Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
ArthasSaradi21
For the MC it's easy. Just pick one from the male edit menu if you use the uncensor provided in R3 guide. If you have the jp version with modpack you'll have even more options (regardless that most of them are pretty stupid looking to say the least, but that's all we have)
For the mob men it's a little more difficult and requires overriding vanilla models and menus. Savedata is very sensitive to such changes and it may easily break.

Method 1
I advise against direct replacements since they might be irreversible. Instead, create "male maids" and use XtMasterSlave to swap the male bodies with hired maids as you see fit. Creating a male maid is very time consuming and you have to play with the widesliders (F5) until it looks good. You need man skin, face, etc. The "male maid" will mimic the man movement. For example on how to use XTMS see below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Method 2
Default models for the mob men are mbody001.model to mbody006.model. They were already replaced with uncensored versions in the MaleUncensor folder. But those are transparent bodies based on the original. We're going to leave them as they are and override the menus instead.
The menus for mob men are named mbody001_i_.menu to mbody006_i_.menu.
I suggest installing irfanview so you can open .tex files. You'll need it to view the icons.
Basically if you duplicate any modded mbody menu and rename it to a vanilla mbody menu name it will replace one of the mob men in game.
For example:
I want to replace man003 with the slim casual male body with penis variant 2
So I browse the uncensor folder, look at the icons and found a match for mbody_skin002_penis_v2_i_.tex
So "mbody_skin002_penis_v2.menu" is the menu I want to duplicate and rename to mbody003_i_.menu
There's one issue though. These bodies don't have a head and you need to attach one somehow. The standard uncensor folder for the en version only has 2 mheads with skin. They are named "mhead_skin001_i_.menu" and "mhead_skin002_i_.menu"
You have to manually edit the mbody menu to attach whatever head you want. You should probably ask on Discord how to do this properly because I never tried. I'm not sure if you can just insert a new addItem line and call the mhead menu with it, call a model or just tell it which recommended mhead to use as default. No idea which one is the correct way.
Then you have to repeat this for all the remaining mob men.

Reactions: ArthasSaradi21

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
I saw that there seems to be another "main story" type of content/chain of events for 3 other personalities in the japanese version but I forgot which personalities they were. Anyone know?

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
I saw that there seems to be another "main story" type of content/chain of events for 3 other personalities in the japanese version but I forgot which personalities they were. Anyone know?
Its the Muku, Majime, and Rindere ones. The first 3 maids, the main story makes you get.

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
Ah yes, those were the ones I was referring to. I saw something about them during the first few events but forgot their personalities.

Reguna

Jun 1, 2017
What facilities can unlock scenes in free mode? And what facilities from the DLCs do I need to build for unlocking events?

Eraptor

Apr 29, 2018
I keep getting a lot of errors on the extraction process for R3, specifically most "-en" files. I had downloaded the R2 from the start of thread and that was working fine. And I've tried taking the R3 guide step by step from zero, bit still no luck, I really want to know what the fuck I am doing wrong. Thanks for yer time.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I keep getting a lot of errors on the extraction process for R3, specifically most "-en" files. I had downloaded the R2 from the start of thread and that was working fine. And I've tried taking the R3 guide step by step from zero, bit still no luck, I really want to know what the fuck I am doing wrong. Thanks for yer time.
So you got R3 and you can't extract ?
1. do a hash check with the torrent client to confirm the integrity of the files
2. stop seeding.
3. use an updated version of 7zip to extract COM3D2_EN.7z.001. The rest of them will self extract.
4. did you download in Downloads folder ? Move the downloaded files to another folder that has no UAC restrictions. Somewhere in D:\ drive should be good.
5. all 7z parts must be in the same folder for the extraction to work
6. if none of this works use a better torrent client such as qBittorent at least to check the integrity

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
A question about the NTR events with the 3 main heroines and the little devil. The NTR yotogi descriptions seem to imply the maids are taken away, dump the master for the other dude or are fired by the master. Can you actually lose the maids or is that just part of the "story"?

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
A question about the NTR events with the 3 main heroines and the little devil. The NTR yotogi descriptions seem to imply the maids are taken away, dump the master for the other dude or are fired by the master. Can you actually lose the maids or is that just part of the "story"?
If I remember correctly you get to choose, before the NTR starts, whether or not to enable those events. If you enabled NTR then I believe you still get opportunities to "save" your girls from being NTRed. There is a point of no return if you watched too many NTR scenes however. That's how the NTR worked a year ago so I don't think much changed since then.

Is the little devil a new personality? Is it as fleshed out as the three main ones?

Knightscover

Mar 28, 2021
She's seems a little more fleshed out than the S-Queen at least. I think the English version recently got the GP-02 content for both personalities so they should be in a good spot now.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Is the little devil a new personality? Is it as fleshed out as the three main ones?
If you have the expansion packs for GP-01, GP-02, and new events then little devil is about as fleshed out as the main three minus all the singing competition. If you bought any of the event DLC then it will really shift back to the main three.

S-Queen is a little less fleshed out because she was designed for CM3D2.

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
I haven't lost then yet and I pick the choice where the maid leaves with the other guy but all that happens is it goes back to the main screen. I don't think they can leave because you need them for the story

Eraptor

Apr 29, 2018
So you got R3 and you can't extract ?
1. do a hash check with the torrent client to confirm the integrity of the files
2. stop seeding.
3. use an updated version of 7zip to extract COM3D2_EN.7z.001. The rest of them will self extract.
4. did you download in Downloads folder ? Move the downloaded files to another folder that has no UAC restrictions. Somewhere in D:\ drive should be good.
5. all 7z parts must be in the same folder for the extraction to work
6. if none of this works use a better torrent client such as qBittorent at least to check the integrity
Welp, I did as you said and it turns out I just needed a better torrent. Thank you.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Mod the game as in "making mods" or "installing mods" ?

For making mods ask in Custom Maid Discord.

For installing mods:

A. English COM3D2
>install
>edit config.xml and change QuitWhenAssert to false so the game won't crash on every minor error.
>get whatever mod you want
>if it's a zip downloaded from some ux.getuploader repo, extract it by using . Drag and drop the zip over the exe.
>put the mod in Mod folder. Keep it organized and clean.
>run the game
>be frustrated that it doesn't work because it requires other mods or dlc that are not available for En version.
>rage quit
>uninstall
>???

B. Japanese COM3D2
>make yourself comfortable and read .

Lusthaze

Aug 9, 2019
Mod the game as in "making mods" or "installing mods" ?

For making mods ask in Custom Maid Discord.

For installing mods:

A. English COM3D2
>install
>edit config.xml and change QuitWhenAssert to false so the game won't crash on every minor error.
>get whatever mod you want
>if it's a zip downloaded from some ux.getuploader repo, extract it by using . Drag and drop the zip over the exe.
>put the mod in Mod folder. Keep it organized and clean.
>run the game
>be frustrated that it doesn't work because it requires other mods or dlc that are not available for En version.
>rage quit
>uninstall
>???

B. Japanese COM3D2
>make yourself comfortable and read .
Thanks

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes