Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello Hello. Having an issuse adding in the additional dlc in Vol 5. I downloaded the zips, and extracted, but im not sure where to place the dlc. Maybe i am installing them wrong?
If you are asking this you probably are. Every dlc comes with an installer. You run the installer and that's about it. Just don't extract the zips directly in the game folder. Extract them in a different location of your choice. Don't even think about overwriting game folders with the ones from dlc packs.

Anyhole

Aug 14, 2017
Is this ugly thing supposed to happen? Using R3 with DLC 5 and CMI Non-Japanese Localizations AIO-Like preset, [CMI]Uncensors replaced with _UNCENSOR from the repack.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Are you using other underhair mods ? Do a search for underhair.model in the Mod folder. If it's just the one from the UNCENSOR folder then that is the same vanilla model for the default LOmobchara body that comes with CMI. I didn't touch it. If you have more than one result with similar names then you installed more underhair mods and not all will look good on the default body.
If you installed a LOHighPoly body v2 beta and using it with the vanilla underhair it is expected for it to look like that.
Otherwise I don't see a reason why vanilla underhair and LOmobchara would clip. They share the same shapekeys.
Go to _UNCENSOR\LoMobBody [default body]\LOmobchara_extra_v1_beta\model and make a zip of underhair.model so you have a backup.
Then you can replace the model with this fancier version designed for a variant of the LO hipoly body v2 beta. It should be compatible with most of the recent LO hipoly body mods.
Extract and overwrite model. See if it looks better. If not, use the old one. It really depends which underhair mods you use with which body. you must find the perfect fit.

Anyhole

Aug 14, 2017
Are you using other underhair mods ? Do a search for underhair.model in the Mod folder. If it's just the one from the UNCENSOR folder then that is the same vanilla model for the default LOmobchara body that comes with CMI. I didn't touch it. If you have more than one result with similar names then you installed more underhair mods and not all will look good on the default body.
If you installed a LOHighPoly body v2 beta and using it with the vanilla underhair it is expected for it to look like that.
Otherwise I don't see a reason why vanilla underhair and LOmobchara would clip. They share the same shapekeys.
Go to _UNCENSOR\LoMobBody [default body]\LOmobchara_extra_v1_beta\model and make a zip of underhair.model so you have a backup.
Then you can replace the model with this fancier version designed for a variant of the LO hipoly body v2 beta. It should be compatible with most of the recent LO hipoly body mods.
Extract and overwrite model. See if it looks better. If not, use the old one. It really depends which underhair mods you use with which body. you must find the perfect fit.
The only underhair.model I have is in COM3D2_EN\Mod\_UNCENSOR\LoMobBody [default body]\LOmobchara_extra_v1_beta\model
I didn't install any mods other than the default CMI v2.4.8 "Non-Japanese Localizations AIO-Like" preset. Everything's a fresh install too.
Tried your file and didn't see much difference, but I noticed now that not every pubic hair selection clips like that, even if they cover the same spots.
These clip:
Curly Underhair
Genital hair
Genital hair - thick
Genital hair - thin
Normal genital hair
Normal genital hair - wide
Young genital hair
Spread hair
Hard hair

These don't clip:
Rough Underhair
A Little and Unshaven Pubic Hair
A Little Pubic Hair
Heart Pubic Hair
Butterfly
Diamond
Soft Pubic Hair
Heart Pubic Hair
Soft Pubic Hair - Warm
Soft Pubic Hair - Extreme
Soft Pubic Hair - Wide
Soft Pubic Hair - Normal
Real Pubic Hair
Lance-Shaped hair
Ass Hair
Stubble
Stubble - Small

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I see what the problem is. For some god forsaken reason the English version uses another underhair model besides underhair.model
Simply make a copy of the old underhair.model and name it underhair_en.model
The issue will be fixed
EDIT: I updated the uncensor to address the issue

Last edited:
Reactions: Anyhole

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Exciting update this week.

We finally got Personality Pack The Extreme Sadist queen who arouses the hearts of masochists GP-02. It hasn't
released on COM3D2 shop. However, It is on Nutaku already. On S-Court now.
 Base price:approx. 10.4US$
 Discounted price:approx. 9.4US$
 ※Until March 25th

The release of the 2nd GP-02 personality pack signals that new personalities should start appearing soon. Don't know if or when they will hold a vote for new personalities. The only reason they might not have a vote is because they need to release the Secretary Maid personality in order to release 1 season and 1 event dlc pack from Japan.

Variety cool hair set is the other release for the week.

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Exciting update this week.

We finally got Personality Pack The Extreme Sadist queen who arouses the hearts of masochists GP-02. It hasn't
released on COM3D2 shop. However, It is on Nutaku already.
 Base price:approx. 10.4US$
 Discounted price:approx. 9.4US$
 ※Until March 25th

The release of the 2nd GP-02 personality pack signals that new personalities should start appearing soon. Don't know if or when they will hold a vote for new personalities. The only reason they might not have a vote is because they need to release the Secretary Maid personality in order to release 1 season and 1 event dlc pack from Japan.

Variety cool hair set is the other release for the week.

when the vote comes im voting for childhood friend cause i heard shes very evil in her ntr route

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
hey guys, i found the link of maid Type Ojou-sama and type Wary here, someone test it to see if it works fine ?

Ojou:

Wary:

Last edited:

tutul

Sep 5, 2019
is it the japanese version with DLC or the normal version with DLC? Cause I heard you can transfer maids with group sex option.. kindly help

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
Look like japanese and the game will stuck if skip too fast after install. Update your game to version 1.55 or higher will fix that

Last edited:

Reguna

Jun 1, 2017
How big is the difference between the JP and EN version? JP version I found in the internet is HUGE even without mods
Though I just care about sex position packs lol

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
How big is the difference between the JP and EN version? JP version I found in the internet is HUGE even without mods
Though I just care about sex position packs lol
If you just care about sex positions, especially for the 3 included personalities, then not much. If you want all the Personalities the EN version only has 1/3 of the total available and of course any extra positions.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Content
JP = CM+COM
EN = 0,4*COM

Personalities
JP = 20 personalities [7 from CM + 11 from COM + 2 EX personalities]
EN = 5 (incomplete) personalities [3 main personalities + 2 ported from CM]

Expansions
JP = main games + GP01 + GP02 + GP01fb
EN = main game + GP01 + GP02

Customization
JP = full
EN = limited. Missing GP01fb face customization system. Modern presets won't work.

Mods
JP = full support
EN = limited support because of dependencies from CM, JP dlc and GP01fb. CM and JP dlc dependencies can be fixed but to do so it requires a spare copy of full JP version to export official dlc content as mods. So it defeats the purpose of having EN version in the first place.

Translation
JP = official ported translation from EN COM (tutorial screens included). Machine translation with community edits for everything else
EN = official translation for the 5 personalities

JP has so much content that I doubt anyone will ever go through it all. If you don't care about modding and character creation you can safely go with EN version.

Questions ?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
thank you one more thing please i downloaded the jap version Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack) do i still need the GP-01 Expansion DLC GP-02 Expansion DLC and DLC pack Vol. 1 ? or does it come with it , just checking before i download thanks

Reactions: Amte

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
On the topic of sex positions in COM3D2, Kiss just released another Yotogi Class missing from R5.

[COM3D2 ALL in One Pack Vol.04]

The other release of the week may be a bit confusing. R5 already has the Clochette collab for swimsuits that included hairstyles. As such anyone looking to expand the collection and contribute should get:

[Clochette - Kokorone=Pendulum! - Casual Clothes Set “For users who want to buy the swimsuits and full school uniform set”]

Older pieces of DLC still missing from R5 are:

[Variety cool hair set]

[Fancy Flower costume set]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes