4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Was wondering if R3 is only for Japanese version
And if there is going to be an update for English one

Plus any new yotogi skills or items will be great

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
So any new english translated dlc? I may have an addiction to the game and I don't want to download another repack that doesn't have the mods and translations with it cause I am not that bright

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Was wondering if R3 is only for Japanese version
And if there is going to be an update for English one

Plus any new yotogi skills or items will be great
Vanilla repack R3 is en version, this thread is for en version, everything in op is for en version. So what exactly is the question ?
Are you asking about the modpack ? That's for jp version and I have no plans to make a separate release compatible with en version. At least not until it gets GP-01fb expansion. Then I could simply make a compatibility add-on for it instead of removing stuff.

So any new english translated dlc? I may have an addiction to the game and I don't want to download another repack that doesn't have the mods and translations with it cause I am not that bright
Have you read the R3 repack pastebin in op ?

Reactions: Nikosun

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
Vanilla repack R3 is en version, this thread is for en version, everything in op is for en version. So what exactly is the question ?
Are you asking about the modpack ? That's for jp version and I have no plans to make a separate release compatible with en version. At least not until it gets GP-01fb expansion. Then I could simply make a compatibility add-on for it instead of removing stuff.

I said I ain't bright

MellowYellow

Jan 5, 2019
Is there any way of getting the preset data from the random NPC rival idols? Specifically the ones you see before you do the rhythm action minigame.

Feb 1, 2019

hey i downloaded the vanilla repack r2 version in the op the size is 31gb but saw in your guide there is a link to another version that has 38gb obviously is a more recent version my question is there will no problem with my save file and my presets if i download the more recent version? thanks

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
No issue at all. Just backup and move the preset and savedata folders to the new installation folder and remove the old one. Then just follow the guide.
Someone should update the op. There are way too many unnecessary links. If I didn't knew what everything was I wouldn't understand the op either.

Anongatari

Mar 5, 2021
How can i unlock scout mode? I have 30 maids 6b CR cash and completed all trophies. Then tried to install com scout mode enable script still cannot see the option.

Sep 16, 2018
Do I just download the Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack) and that will be enough to play the game? Or do I need the base game without sexual content as well? And the Expansion DLCs and Nutaku bonus content aren't necessary, just more content to the base game?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
you get the vanilla repack R3 (not R2) and install dlc vol 5 yourself. do what the guide tells you and you won't need anything else

TeasingCat

Feb 1, 2021
Um can someone tell how step by step on how to download this game with all mods, patches etc plz?
(Screenshot would also be appreciated)

Sep 16, 2018
you get the vanilla repack R3 (not R2) and install dlc vol 5 yourself. do what the guide tells you and you won't need anything else
So I just need the Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack) file and then I can download each of the GP Expansion DLCs, and the Nutaku Bonus Content, or the DLC Pack Vol. 1, and where do I extract all the DLC files to, the guide doesn't really explain anything.

Sep 16, 2018
How do I save the game in VR on a Quest 2? Can someone tell me all the controls on a Quest 2? I've had a hard time figuring out how to do everything.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So I just need the Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack) file and then I can download each of the GP Expansion DLCs, and the Nutaku Bonus Content, or the DLC Pack Vol. 1, and where do I extract all the DLC files to, the guide doesn't really explain anything.
How exactly did you come to that conclusion from reading what I said is beyond my comprehension. I said get the R3 repack and install volume 5 manually. That is all you can possibly need if you just want the english game with all dlc. Then install CMI if you want uncensor. You can go way beyond that with jp version but it requires some big brain time.
If you want to install *everything* manually, then yes, you can go with that route you mentioned and then download individual dlc as you see fit.
The guide clearly states that you must not extract dlc in the main game folder. This means that you can extract and run the dlc installers from anywhere else but the game folder.
Capture.JPG
See that big ass warning in the guide ? It's there for a reason. That's the biggest fuckup you can possibly accomplish when installing the game.
The guide for en version was meant to be as light as possible because people don't read and there's less room for users to screw up compared to jp version. So I didn't include *all* the minor details. See the guide for jp version from my sig, compare it to en version, and you'll understand why it has so many pages.

As for VR...I doubt anyone has a VR set in the first place and few have a machine capable of VR. Most of the plugins were never tested in VR environment because of that reason. You'll probably have better luck asking about VR on CM discord

Reactions: maybe973
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes