Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 2043045

So late next month Kiss will release a that will totally overhaul the way character customization works (looks like a new UI in addition to all other changes). Will this be included in the repack?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Don't expect it any time soon for the en version. You guys don't even have GP-01fb which is essential for recreating presets.
It will probably break half of the plugins on the jp version when the update before the dlc gets released.

Nov 30, 2019
i just download version 1.55 include all DLC, but there are biggest i cannot understand is all in japanense, doese anyone counld a EN version of that

fenrir612

Dec 12, 2018
looking for Missing DLC especially the Masochist maid Personality and yogoti 21 for DLC Personality's would appreciate any Links Screenshot (1).png

D

Deleted member 2043045

Don't expect it any time soon for the en version. You guys don't even have GP-01fb which is essential for recreating presets.
It will probably break half of the plugins on the jp version when the update before the dlc gets released.
On that note, would it even be smart to find and install GP-01fb, or leave the game as it is?
Also, does anyone know if there's a way to prevent hair clipping through bodies in the current modpack, or is there another mod that does that?

May 31, 2018
Can you use the uncensor with other bodies, like the DLC muscles bodies? Is there any DDL options for the mod pack?

Also, is there a guide anywhere for the Shape Key Animator?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Can you use the uncensor with other bodies, like the DLC muscles bodies? Is there any DDL options for the mod pack?

Also, is there a guide anywhere for the Shape Key Animator?
1. DLC muscle body ? what exactly are you referring to ? post a screenshot.
2. DDL for modpack is in the master guide changelog from my sig. Use R4 beta03. You can't use modpack with en version but you can install individual mods from it.
3 the plugin is pretty much straight forward.

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
I've been looking for mods for fairy tail girls (erza, lucy ...) for so long that I doubt they exist, the only one I found was Mirajanes.

at this point I'm even thinking of paying a modder to do them.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Another DLC roundup. Currently the English repack site is missing the newly released sets:

[Additional Event Pack vol.14 Pure Love Side + Cosplay Party Costume Set]

[Madosoft - Hamidashi Creative - Costume Set]

And the older set:

[Fancy Flower costume set]

May 31, 2018
Can anyone here help me to find mods that work with the English version? I’m mostly looking for slutty clothes/lingerie/bikinis. Any help appreciated.

D

Deleted member 2043045

I'm trying to re-install the repack using as little space as possible. Do I even need to install the 70+ GB of CM3D2 if I'm never going to play it and I have no save files for it? What does linking COM3D2 to CM3D2 add to the game?

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
So I do not believe this is considered to be does this full repak have x or y dlc so I'd like to ask. I tried looking over the dlclist involved, However, pastebin took me to one site that took me to another which felt sketchy. I just want to ask if the full repak has at least most if not all of the non-costume personality and event dlc.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I'm trying to re-install the repack using as little space as possible. Do I even need to install the 70+ GB of CM3D2 if I'm never going to play it and I have no save files for it? What does linking COM3D2 to CM3D2 add to the game?
From what I remember cus I own the game, the first game provides some personalities not available as dlc. I'm not too sure about costumes though.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes