Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
if i download repack 2 do i still need CM3D2 for the mod pack?
Get R3. Don't use the whole modpack with en version. You can only use individual mods from there but some of them even if they are perfectly compatible with en version won't work if pulled out of the modpack because some of the mod's files are in a different location. The folders you must keep are [CommonFiles] and LOBody Shapekey Clothing Models. There may be other dependencies from other mods or from dlc
CM3D2 link for en version is a hack. Don't expect it to be perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: danokyzu

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone knows what's up with empire life mode evetime I use it I only got the end story stuff which was the star but after I finished it now I don't even get anything

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
Hello, just a question.
I know it's one a bit against the theme of the game but can you just meet and talk to the girls without going to the yotogi sex part?
I'm new in the game and the love status come only after some time. So i'm finding a bit... weird that the girl are so "reluctant" to kiss and do all these cat and mouse play during the events when you already f***** them hard lmao.
And the discussions with the girls change depending on the status they have. Making you learn about them so i would like to do that without forced yotogi time that come after during the first part of the game, is it possible?

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Hello, just a question.
I know it's one a bit against the theme of the game but can you just meet and talk to the girls without going to the yotogi sex part?
I'm new in the game and the love status come only after some time. So i'm finding a bit... weird that the girl are so "reluctant" to kiss and do all these cat and mouse play during the events when you already f***** them hard lmao.
And the discussions with the girls change depending on the status they have. Making you learn about them so i would like to do that without forced yotogi time that come after during the first part of the game, is it possible?
You can use the commu button to get them to like you more. You get to pick 2 people a day to commu with but i'd say only pick one girl a day that way you get 10 points or what ever it was called instead of only 5 for both. 250 is the max I believe. If you don't know where the commu button is, its in the schedule menu.

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
Yeah thanks. I already know about that but it's not really the same than with these talks before yotogi. i'll just skip these sex scenes then :p

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
hope that there is a pillow on the bed on the neXt update. also and a way to spend in-game credits

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
anyone knows how to make uncensor mod work??

and how to trigger private maid settings?? i tried to match the background and nothing happened. did i miss something?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
If I just want to do the H-scenes, is that what Guest Mode is for? And does anyone have a 100% save? I tried searching the thread, but could only find people asking for them, not anyone posting one.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
what folder ? CMI uncensor ? well did you install CMI in the first place ? how else do you want uncensor to work ?
And move COM3D2 folder to C:\KISS\. That path is way too long and your folder is most likely read only in Downloads

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i didnt install cmi. i moved the game to c:\kiss and uncheck the read only attribute in the property. still nothing. do i need to install cmi?

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
how do i link both games?

when i start CM3D2 from the ultimate summer repack i only get a an small error widow and than a black screen

Last edited:

smartfishcobe

Oct 4, 2020
Man! Please. How can I install mods in this version? Just drag to /mod folder?
Where can I get and is there something to increase this poor booty? =)

(I CANNOT NAVIGATE JAPAN EASE WEBSITES)

nshyxn

Oct 23, 2020
I was trying to install DLC Volume 4 but I noticed that some of the DLCs are not working:
>>> Kanotsuku 2・FullSet + Summer Season Costume Set (run with Locale Emulator as Admin)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes