Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
The repack does not have
It has the regular
And what does have anything to do with
cause Kiss has both and listed as Yotogi volume 7. And I probably was searching using Yotogi and 7. It was actually that was packaged with .

This isn't a list that is lending itself to quick correlation. They will probably add 2 new ones this week as well. Maybe over the weekend can spend the quality time doing a much more thorough check. Maybe will get lucky and all sets will be uploaded by then.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Everything that was missing from R2 is indexed in vol 4.
That should be all of them.
Due to kiss ret@rded naming and bundle scheme it's almost impossible to tell for sure.
I suggest backing up the dlc and making permanent mirrors. I'm not going to keep them forever after I release R3 since they are useless to me and a waste of storage

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a mega link with all dlc pre-installed?
No. The only feasable alternative for me is to create a new torrent.
I don't have the resources to upload to any fast cloud drive because they're all full. If anyone wants to reupload R3 to nopy then that's fine by me. Ask a staff member.
the maid fiddler isn't working for me.
Update game and CMI. New MaidFiddler doesn't work with older game versions.

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
I've had a stable game with most of the updates but have been getting an error with some of the GP1 and GP2 dances (notably the pole dances). It allows me to select the girls but errors out when it tries to load the assets. Does anyone have an idea of what could be going on or a fix? Screenshot below from bep output.

error.JPG

I will add that other GP1 and GP2 content does not give me any issues. I can preform any of the yotogi, location, events, etc with 0 errors. It just seems to be the dances.

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
Scratch that....its only the 2 pole dances that crash the game when I try to initiate them. Does anyone know if there is a special requirement that would cause them to unlock? Every other dance works and I have not used maid fiddler to force unlock anything. Would really appreciate someone's input on what causes the crash.

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
Just wondering, do the other personality packs (Bookworm, imouto, onee-chan etc) have English versions available?

I used to play CM3D2 many years ago and then COM3D2 when it came out so I more or less knew what to look out for in mods/dlcs to expand the options in the game. They are hard to gather as they are and even harder to find an English version, even a machine translated one just to figure out how the game works.

Recently bumped into this forum since it's a common point when searching for guides/English versions of H games and I recalled the first OG H game I got which was CM3D2 and then later COM3D2. I can't express how thankful I am to the people that worked together to give us a proper full English translated version with mods/dlc. Naturally, I compared it to the Japanese version I had many years ago (which had more "options" duh) which I played mainly for the H but now I'm hooked on the actual content of the game and its characters.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Currently there is the English COM3D2 that we use to extract the translation for the Jp version. The complete repack of the En version is in op, though you must install many dlc yourself because they were sourced after the torrent upload. Maybe I'll make a new one when I have time.
Then there is Custom Maid Ultimate which is actually the Japanese CM3D2+COM3D2+ALL DLC (+Modpack and Ported translation). The modpack (currently at R4 beta02) takes care of the "hard to gather mods" part. You can find the guide for Custom Maid Ultimate in my sig and there is a dedicated thread on ulmf.org. The Modpack is a CMU exclussive addon and won't work with the En version.
The translation consists of everything that was officially translated for the En version which is not really that much (3 main personalitie + 2 personalities from CM3D2 + some events and yotogi for those personalities). Everything that is not officially translated will be machine translated. Downside of CMU is the huge size (~190GB) and load time (~5-10min) and the documentation that you have to follow to the letter. I tried to explain everything you need to know in that guide and it takes patience. It's up to you what you make of it. A full repack will be practical only when COM reaches end of support so for now you'll have to get all the pieces and put them together yourself. At least you have everything in one place so that's that.

Reactions: maybe973

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
Ah I see, so there isn't a proper translations for the other personalities. I remembered that one of the personalities ( ) was from COM3D2 and it was released after the personality (4th one, released after the main 3) hence I was wondering if they did translations for the others too and if those existed somewhere on the net.

I'm familiar with installing the individual dlcs since I have been doing that for the JP version throughout the years and also the latest DLC Volume 4 which wasn't included with the translated complete repack that OP provided. I created a copy and installed the dlcs I've gathered in the past and most do work. There are some errors but I haven't gotten around figuring out which dlc is causing the issue as I mass installed everything that was allowed to be installed.

Anyways, thank you for your hard work and making the process as simple as possible. I spent many many hours in the past figuring out how it works, gathering all the mods and testing because there will always be an error somewhere. The complete repack is great and everything runs smoothly.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Correct me if I misunderstood but did you just say that you installed En dlc on Jp version ? You should never do that. Your game is probably wrecked by now even if you don't notice it right away. And there is no way to fix it but to reinstall the whole thing. Errors will be permanently stored in the savedata.
You have the translation module. You don't need English dlc on the Jp version.

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
It's the other way round, I installed JP dlc on (a test copy of) the EN version out of curiosity. The game works fine except for one or two asset errors. New personalities work fine too but the text are empty since there are no translations (duh). There could probably be more errors down the road since I didn't went too much into it. Went back to my nice clean EN copy.

nyrax

Jul 31, 2020
I was wondering why I still had COM3D2 on my PC from a while back. Checked it out and it was vanilla and uncensored. Time to grab the newest version and properly mod it. This will feed my thicc neko maid addiction. Thanks inlolzwetrust.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes