Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Metalfuck

Feb 13, 2018
I just started downloading the R2 version from OP, but it seems there is no guide on
It says it has been moved to:

> base64decode.org
> aHR0cHM6Ly9jcnlwdHBhZC5mci9wYWQvIy8yL3BhZC92aWV3L0hpMEs0WVZhYkV2WHVtUXg1RUZnUjYxZXY2MTlzTWJESmVLNTNwTjBsVDAv

How to access this guide ? I tried this, but it got me nowhere : base64decode.org/aHR0cHM6Ly9jcnlwdHBhZC5mci9wYWQvIy8yL3BhZC92aWV3L0hpMEs0WVZhYkV2WHVtUXg1RUZnUjYxZXY2MTlzTWJESmVLNTNwTjBsVDAv

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
I just started downloading the R2 version from OP, but it seems there is no guide on
It says it has been moved to:

> base64decode.org
> aHR0cHM6Ly9jcnlwdHBhZC5mci9wYWQvIy8yL3BhZC92aWV3L0hpMEs0WVZhYkV2WHVtUXg1RUZnUjYxZXY2MTlzTWJESmVLNTNwTjBsVDAv

How to access this guide ? I tried this, but it got me nowhere : base64decode.org/aHR0cHM6Ly9jcnlwdHBhZC5mci9wYWQvIy8yL3BhZC92aWV3L0hpMEs0WVZhYkV2WHVtUXg1RUZnUjYxZXY2MTlzTWJESmVLNTNwTjBsVDAv
u have to decode it
for this
1) go to "base64decode.org"
2) copy and paste "
aHR0cHM6Ly9jcnlwdHBhZC5mci9wYWQvIy8yL3BhZC92aWV3L0hpMEs0WVZhYkV2WHVtUXg1RUZnUjYxZXY2MTlzTWJESmVLNTNwTjBsVDAv" in the first box and press decode and u will get the link

Reactions: Metalfuck

Metalfuck

Feb 13, 2018
u have to decode it
for this
1) go to "base64decode.org"
2) copy and paste "
aHR0cHM6Ly9jcnlwdHBhZC5mci9wYWQvIy8yL3BhZC92aWV3L0hpMEs0WVZhYkV2WHVtUXg1RUZnUjYxZXY2MTlzTWJESmVLNTNwTjBsVDAv" in the first box and press decode and u will get the link
ahh, never saw this before. Thanks much!

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I thought it was obvious since the name of the site is base64decode.org that you have to decode something. And the only clue you have is that string.
I don't like it either but I can't trust pastebin with links any more because of dumb filters and while the filter comes into effect it won't change the paste to private right away, but I can't edit it either and in this time it behaves somewhat like a public paste even though it's not. Google had no issue finding the unlisted pastes. If Google can find it so can anyone. You see what the issue is with that.

holdooo

Sep 5, 2020
inlolzwetrust are you gonna keep updating the COM3D2_ENG_TRANSLATION? If yes then thanks a lot because I've been having a separate EN COM3D2 installation which I kept updating and extracting EN translations from but it's a lot of work and the installation itself takes 37 GB.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
How to do I do the private maid dark I already did the swapping and bride part but dunno how to begin it or even see the events

Jan 2, 2021
If you're looking for the newest dlcs you can check out this site:
Downloading is a bit of a bitch but its free and updates regularly, get some good addblock just to be safe.
I downloaded a few files and it checks out, no malware as far as i can tell.
Don't spread it around too much i guess.

Mar 6, 2020
What site ? Nyaa, pastebin, cryptpad ? You can download the torrent with magnet link. You still need to read the instructions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sir,i got some error with the [cm3d2_]char,the zip is broken with some files
i tried to re-download many times, and it still shows an error after unzipping
the error zip names:
[cm3d2_]char-Final Fantasy 15
[cm3d2_]char-Fire Emblem
[cm3d2_]char-Mega Man
[cm3d2_]char-Utawarerumono
[cm3d2_]char-Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita
would u mind re-uploading these compressed files?
thx

nexus627

Jan 21, 2021
I downloaded R2 and did everything according to the instructions. However, my game keeps crashing on startup and logs this error. ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64

This is how the output_log.txt looks. Any way I can fix this? I tried reinstalling. I updated to 1.08.1. I also tried cleaning repeatedly using CMI.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
sir,i got some error with the [cm3d2_]char,the zip is broken with some files
i tried to re-download many times, and it still shows an error after unzipping
the error zip names:
[cm3d2_]char-Final Fantasy 15
[cm3d2_]char-Fire Emblem
[cm3d2_]char-Mega Man
[cm3d2_]char-Utawarerumono
[cm3d2_]char-Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita
would u mind re-uploading these compressed files?
thx
Same errors on my end too. That's how I got them and there's no way to download them again. Torrent died forever ago. Reuploading won't solve anything. If the zip extracts and the mod works then I guess it's all good even though it threw up an error at extraction.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
If you're looking for the newest dlcs you can check out this site:
Downloading is a bit of a bitch but its free and updates regularly, get some good addblock just to be safe.
I downloaded a few files and it checks out, no malware as far as i can tell.
Don't spread it around too much i guess.
All com downloads from that site are exclusively for japanese version. Japanese dlc are in the Custom Maid Ultimate master guide from ulmf thread (or from my sig) so you don't have to go through sketchy sites.
DO NOT install japanese dlc on english version. DO NOT drag and drop files from dlc packs into the game folder.

is that compatible with the english version tho?
No.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I downloaded R2 and did everything according to the instructions. However, my game keeps crashing on startup and logs this error. ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64

This is how the output_log.txt looks. Any way I can fix this? I tried reinstalling. I updated to 1.08.1. I also tried cleaning repeatedly using CMI.
I'd recommend hash checking your download from the torrent client and then extract again using 7zip.
If there is no file corruption then it has something to do with the Unity engine itself. Try updating .
Update graphics driver, run with dedicated graphics instead of intel integrated graphics.

R2 is a standalone repack already updated to 1.08.1.
CMI has nothing to clean on a new installation.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes