Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I did that, but I overwrote some files when I unpacked.
Your game is ruined beyond repair if you unpacked the update/dlc in the game folder and overwrite files.

You can try downloading update 1.08.1 and force apply it by ticking that checkbox
Then download GP02 and reapply it by also ticking that checkbox.
There is no guarantee that this will fix your game, and if it does there is likely something else broken. At this point it is safer to just backup your save and reinstall the game using Vanilla Repack R2
Never extract updates in the game folder. Next time read the instructions.

Reactions: keitaka

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I downloaded the repack and overwrote the game. (I didn't download it to the same folder this time, but there was not an install option, so I moved it to overwrite it.) When I did this, the base game + GP01 worked again. I then extracted GP02 to an alternate location, and then updated the game from the alternate location. This caused the same problem where running the game brings up a game window, which is black and doesn't move forward from there.

I may be completely overlooking it, but where do I find update 1.08.1? Or is it in the repack on the front page?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
All updates and dlc have installers and you must always download and run them from a different folder than the game folder.
Stop overwriting stuff if you don't know what you are doing. Your game is probably totaled and is not worth anyone's time to figure what is broken and where you messed up. Backup your save if you had one, remove the game and reinstall using the instructions from op. You only need the complete repack.
Updates for en version are . The repack already has it installed. Never install japanese updates/dlc on the en version.

Last edited:

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
I don't understand, does repack has these dlc's or not?
They are not listed in both installed and not installed categories.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Nobody ever said the list of missing dlc is complete. I just took it from this post and slammed it in the pastebin with store links.
None of the dlc you listed appear to be installed in the repack.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I caved and downloaded the repack. It works excellently. I tried hooking up MaidFiddler but it doesn't appear to do anything. Is there a convenient way to edit save files?

Reactions: Power Lord

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
So i have the Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack) and installed GP02, everything works so far. Im now downloading the DLC Vol 1, how do i get the DLC Vol 2 and 3? They are not listed in main post. Are they only included in the repack R2?

Edit: Im downloading your torrent now to check for the other dlcs

Last edited:

bbqnuts

May 25, 2017
I'm getting black screens when accessing the NTR events (See attached) 5b4yvg54.png

Any time, without fail, even trying to run any of these scenarios gives me a black screen. BepInEx 5.4.5.0 cmd window returns this error (See Red Text):

1610152202076.png

Running it through google translate, it spits this out:

[Error: Unity Log] [eTJSError] Scenario file C1_VIP_06000main_old.ks not found
File: VIP_06000main2_old.ks Line: 3

And every one of those events in the 1st image will return some variation of that message of the file being not found. Any idea what's causing it? I am using Maid Fiddler to unlock all the scenarios and schedule events visible, as well as allowing NTR Yotogi skills and allowing everything to be picked if in Free Mode.

Any insight would be great!

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I'm getting black screens when accessing the NTR events (See attached)

[Error: Unity Log] [eTJSError] Scenario file C1_VIP_06000main_old.ks not found
File: VIP_06000main2_old.ks Line: 3

And every one of those events in the 1st image will return some variation of that message of the file being not found. Any idea what's causing it? I am using Maid Fiddler to unlock all the scenarios and schedule events visible, as well as allowing NTR Yotogi skills and allowing everything to be picked if in Free Mode.

Any insight would be great!
You answered your own question. You used Maid Fiddler. You unlocked events that are not available for all personalities therefore the missing scripts.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Now I'm confused, where's the DLC repack for the Full Japanese version of the game?
This thread is not about the japanese version. Try the thread instead. There is no complete japanese repack because the game gets updated every week. There is which is missing dlc since July 2020. There's also the korean repack that is more updated but it has a long history of issues and hasn't been thoroughly tested. The missing dlc must be installed separately. You'll find the links if you do your research.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes