Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
This thread is not about the japanese version. Try the thread instead. There is no complete japanese repack because the game gets updated every week. There is which is missing dlc since July 2020. There's also the korean repack that is more updated but it has a long history of issues and hasn't been thoroughly tested. The missing dlc must be installed separately. You'll find the links if you do your research.
hey can i get downloads links for the Linking COM3D2_EN to CM3D2 mentioned in our pastebin? I have both games but i dont wanna download the full repack to get those.

Mr. Smelly

Mar 15, 2020
This thread is not about the japanese version. Try the thread instead. There is no complete japanese repack because the game gets updated every week. There is which is missing dlc since July 2020. There's also the korean repack that is more updated but it has a long history of issues and hasn't been thoroughly tested. The missing dlc must be installed separately. You'll find the links if you do your research.
Thanks

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
hey can i get downloads links for the Linking COM3D2_EN to CM3D2 mentioned in our pastebin? I have both games but i dont wanna download the full repack to get those.
You want lo link CM3D2 to English COM ? The method is experimental and nobody can guarantee everything will function properly.
The link pack is . Pay close attention to what that guide tells you to do. I didn't write it and I haven't tested it. If you have questions ask them on CM discord.

Reactions: Gizz

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
You want lo link CM3D2 to English COM ? The method is experimental and nobody can guarantee everything will function properly.
The link pack is here. Pay close attention to what that guide tells you to do. I didn't write it and I haven't tested it. If you have questions ask them on CM discord.
Thank you, ill try it.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
It sounds like their plans are to add GP-02 events to the 2 existing personalities, then they will look into adding more personalities and untranslated events and dances.

From what they have said Kiss wishes to add future personalities and expansion compatibility simultaneously. Not sure what that means. They could increase the price or leave compatibility packs as separate purchase.

Reactions: pillowcase35

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
The link pack is here. Pay close attention to what that guide tells you to do. I didn't write it and I haven't tested it. If you have questions ask them on CM discord.
Hello, I managed to link CM3D2 to English COM but i have an issue with the auto translation, when choices are presented games freezes. If you disable autotranslation the game works fine. This just happens with DLC personalities so I think is not a problem with the link but with the autotranslator.

Can I have a link to the discord? I cant find an active one.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
. Try installing CMI without i18nEx. I don't see any use for it in en version.

Last edited:

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
So I finally got the gp-02 working but wanted to ask how do you get marred to them? I haven't seen anything yet

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
It works without i18nEx but then most of the dlc content are in japanase
NVM i got it resolved in the discord. I installed japanase DLCS on the COM3d2 english version and i lacked some files only provided in the japan update. If i put this missing files in the mod folder it works.

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
i got errors and black screen on start up after installing gp 02 edit nevermind it was a sybaris issue

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question. Any chance that new personalities/yotogi skills will be added to this version? Like the ones in Plus Pack 2...

Gizz

Jul 31, 2018
Good for you. It still baffles me why you don't just go with the japanese COM and spare yourself the trouble
You are right I should have done that but its nice not having to wait for the autotranslator to kick in. Anyway, too late now xD

Hey guys, I have a question. Any chance that new personalities/yotogi skills will be added to this version? Like the ones in Plus Pack 2...
If you are mad like me you can install the japan dlc on this version, download the last japan update, open it with SybarisArcEditor and add missing files to the mod folder (Not recommended)

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
I've been away from updates to the game and I have a few questions.

1. Is there a place to get the latest game downloads besides the office website? Apparently my ISP mesh router allows me to go to the COM3D2 IaNoM official website and updates page but BLOCKS the download. I recently got locked out of the management software which didn't give me the option to turn off site blocking anyway.

2. Is there a download link for DLC packs 2 and 3 outside of the torrent? I am no longer using torrent software for reasons and would like to avoid downloading it.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes