Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Bazzy
mbody001-006 are transparent.

I edited the CMI uncensor with the needed textures to make the male bodies with skin available in English COM.
Delete Mod\[CMI] Uncensor if you want to use it.
Extract in Mod folder.
Penis is not visible in male edit menu. Only in yotogi and events.
master skin.png

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question if someone share a new dlc, will you update vol 3 or you will make dlc vol 4?? ty for the pastebin and the torrent

Mar 19, 2019
**COM3D2 Eng Ver.**
Please help. Anyone know how to fix the pitch black screen with music on the background when about to interact with your maid in private mode on GP02 patch? I already updated to 1.08.1 and updated Beplnex and Sybaris, but it's still got pitch black screen.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
**COM3D2 Eng Ver.**
Please help. Anyone know how to fix the pitch black screen with music on the background when about to interact with your maid in private mode on GP02 patch? I already updated to 1.08.1 and updated Beplnex and Sybaris, but it's still got pitch black screen.
What do you mean bepinex AND sybaris ? Which one is it ? You can't have both.
Did you use maidfiddler or AllMaidsInPrivateMode plugin to get there ? If you did, you may have unlocked events that are only available for certain personalities and you'll get missing scripts errors and black screen.

Mar 19, 2019
Did you use maidfiddler or AllMaidsInPrivateMode plugin to get there ? If you did, you may have unlocked events that are only available for certain personalities and you'll get missing scripts errors and black screen.
Thank you for your replied.
1. My bad for confusion for Bepinex and Sybris. I meant l updated Mod Loader to latest version which helped me with black screen incident before. Nothing happend after the updated the game still run.
2. I used Maidfiddler a few time before the GP02 update, but l nerver use all maids in private mode.
Do you have any ideas what is going on? Thank you.

Last edited:

Mar 19, 2019
Do you think the cause is from Maidfiddler that l used it before the GP02 update?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Depends on what you unlocked with it. It will break your save if you misuse it. Meaning you should never unlock everything at once. Only use it to increase stats when you need them. Let the game unlock events when requirements are met. Don't force it.
A screenshot of the console will help if there are red error messages

Mar 19, 2019
Depends on what you unlocked with it. It will break your save if you misuse it. Meaning you should never unlock everything at once. Only use it to increase stats when you need them. Let the game unlock events when requirements are met. Don't force it.
A screenshot of the console will help if there are red error messages
Ah, l used only stats and unlock some positions. And there are no red error messages either. Do you have any solutions? Thank you.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
First disable all mods and plugins to see if it's a game issue. Move winhttp.dll out of the game folder to disable all mods.
If the issue persists then you have to fix your game.
Are you using the repack ?

Reactions: H1tl3r

H1tl3r

Mar 16, 2020
By the way speaking of "maid fiddler" is it available and for the english version? Couldn't find another than for the japanese version.

Mar 19, 2019
First disable all mods and plugins to see if it's a game issue. Move winhttp.dll out of the game folder to disable all mods.
No, l use the original one. And most mods l download from sites. l will try your method. l will report back later. Thnks.

Mar 19, 2019
Ok. l tried removed the winhttp.dll. Still black pitch. So, it's about the game huh. What are your suggestions? Thank you.

Mar 19, 2019
By the way speaking of "maid fiddler" is it available and for the english version? Couldn't find another than for the japanese version.
Yes, it works on Eng Ver. l'm playing Eng Ver. But beware, Maid Fiddler can mess up your game. You have to be very careful before use it.

Reactions: H1tl3r

H1tl3r

Mar 16, 2020
Yes, it works on Eng Ver. l'm playing Eng Ver. But beware, Maid Fiddler can mess up your game. You have to be very careful before use it.
hm.. weird. i thought it was for japanese version only because i can't get it to work o.o
would u mind sending me the link in pm from where u got it?

tittyshark1

Nov 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to open 001 files for GP02? I keep getting error saying it cannot open the file as 7z archive

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes