Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
so... if you download the repack before, you need to download it all again right because the files in the torrent are compressed?
EDIT.. in the description of the torrent, theres a pastebin link, and within that, theres another pastebin link. ty

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I had links removed from mega and Gdrive. Never from MF. I don't care if it's slower if it's more reliable and I sure as hell won't invest in pro accounts if they risk being suspended. Besides, they make more money from ads with free accounts than PRO and they must be insane to remove profitable links. I have 50GB on mega, 50 on MF and 15 on Gdrive. MF doesn't seem to have that much of a problem with pir@cy as long as you don't flaunt the links around and get a copyright claim. Mega and Gdrive will block you even without a claim. And MF doesn't have retarded monthly quotas

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty and H1tl3r

iseck

Aug 5, 2018
Hello everybody,
I get allways a black screen on the start of the game. After a while i haer the sound but the screen ist still black. I use all dlc`s and bonus. Any solution?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello everybody,
I get allways a black screen on the start of the game. After a while i haer the sound but the screen ist still black. I use all dlc`s and bonus. Any solution?
Black screen with sound implies graphics card issues. Make sure you start the game with dedicated high performance card instead of the integrated intel graphics.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Ok.. maybe i did miss something here, but the vanilla repack R2 is the english version, right?
I replaced my hacked togheter abomination of an install from 2019 with that and after running CIM with the english AIO setting and starting the game or even loading an older save file. I get japanese text only now. Tbh i never had this problem before so i might've fucked up somewhere?

But i honestly thought the vanilla repack would fix basically every issue i had with the version i ran. As in not being able to create any maid with a personality other than the starting three ones.
As it stands now i do not have the player character uncensor working (the blue shadow only) and no english text either.

So.. yeah it seems there is problems regardless of what you try with this game guaranteed. As an aside did the steam version plus uncen patch form last year have it's own save folder path? I couldn't recover the save i tried on the perevious version. And jup they were supposed to be both the english version, which makes this jap text only issue even more baffling.

Edit: I didn't even think about the game settings themselves defaulting to japanese text. lol
Sorry about that fuckup.

Still Isn't CIM supposed to get the male player model uncensor working? I even see folders it did create and thumbnails i can choose in the male edit. They are just still only getting me the blue shadow model. So do i need the hongfire patch on top of CIM to get it to work or is there maybe a setting in CIm i need to tick? There has to be something i'm still missing, right?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Didn't you use the Non-Japanese Localizations AIO-Like preset when installing CMI ? You don't need i18nEx for en version. Maybe only Xunity Autotranslate if there's some leftover chunks of untranslated text. But you don't need that either.
I think CMI in the latest version changes the default game config to japanese.
Btw, dick doesn't show in male edit. Only in yotogi.
CMI doesn't install male bodies with skin on the en version because the textures are from CM3D2.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Didn't you use the Non-Japanese Localizations AIO-Like preset when installing CMI ?
I did. As i wrote via edit the text stuff was my own mistake. I didn't even think about the possibility that the game itself could default to japanese and posted without checking the game settings first. :D This is why it's crossed out now. Those male bodies were the ones discussed in this here? Where do i need to place them in? /Mod and then a seperate folder or what?

weird.png
Ngl this is making me think the \Mod\[CMI]Uncensors\MaleUncensor filepath itself should have something for this purpose already? Am i overthinking it?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes