Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

darklordanime

Dec 15, 2018
guys sorry to ask, this is my first time download this game so i have a question. what a difference between the first download and nutaku 18?

darklordanime

Dec 15, 2018
can anyone please help me. i cant download the updater 1.08. and what the difference between updater japan and english? the torrent repack is very very slow when i download. 1.2 kb-3.5kb per second

Clowi

Sep 15, 2020
can someone pls tell me if there is a mod or tool that can change the controller support for the valve index since there are garbage at the moment

D

Deleted member 2344471

Just a reminder that we are also missing Sex Event vol. 7 and vol. 10, 11, 12, 13.
(I believe that's correct, please double check if you consider a purchase)

But maaan, that DLC site is janky. They don't make the purchase easy, I'm pretty sure some products have bad descriptions.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Silly question:
- How is Custom Order Maid 3D2 different from Custom Maid 3D2?
- And one more thing. It pays to play the prequel "Custom Maid 3D" first? is the second part just an improved version and it doesn't make much sense to come back to the first one?

Broken_Calculator

Jun 30, 2019
Silly question:
- How is Custom Order Maid 3D2 different from Custom Maid 3D2?
- And one more thing. It pays to play the prequel "Custom Maid 3D" first? is the second part just an improved version and it doesn't make much sense to come back to the first one?
Basically, COM3D2 is like CM3D2 with DLC installed, but sold as standalone game. The main difference - you get three different maids from the start, instead of just one and they have both different looks and personalities. There is also a storyline of making these three idols. The story is not so focused of paying the dept your uncle left you with. There also a few additions to character creation screen, new content of maid's everyday schedule, pole dancing and etc. And the base game is officially translated to english, unlike the original. You will not lose anything, if you haven't played the first game.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Basically, COM3D2 is like CM3D2 with DLC installed, but sold as standalone game. The main difference - you get three different maids from the start, instead of just one and they have both different looks and personalities. There is also a storyline of making these three idols. The story is not so focused of paying the dept your uncle left you with. There also a few additions to character creation screen, new content of maid's everyday schedule, pole dancing and etc. And the base game is officially translated to english, unlike the original. You will not lose anything, if you haven't played the first game.
Thanks. In the meantime, however, I downloaded the first game and I must admit that this game lacks some features to be playable (sex is one thing, but it lacks the depth of the game, stronger story foundations and mechanics development) - so maybe this sequel will fill this gap and add more interesting options not to be too tedious. :unsure:

D

Deleted member 2344471

I don't think there's any reason to come back to the older games. You just need to decide between JAP and ENG version of COM.
Japanese version has much more personalities but auto translation... we all know how bad it can be. And the game relies on text a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Guess i gotta ask again after reading the pastebin now as well..

Does the linked dlc pack from dr. phil even include the dlcs listed under vol. 2 on the repack page?
I tried to sort them for personal use and either i missed them or i really did not get them in that download?
Found my answer sorry for being blind. :D
I gotta say the list makes that one far more impressive than it really is.. but oh well.

If i'm already here is there a problem with updating the BepinEx plug-in manually?
It shows version 5.0.0.0.0 to me at the start. And i think there are far newer version of that one out there by now, right?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes