Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

amiraba

Jul 30, 2020
guys i have question
jup ver ,does have eng translate but it just bad translate!?or jup ver is just only Japanny ?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi guys, long time uh? I could use some help here if possible. Well, i tried to find the japanese version thread but i had no sucess, however, im very sure you guys could gimme some help here, because if memory serves me well, this is a general problem, and an old one, and it can happen on steam version also.Well, i stopped to play it some time and forgot completelly how to solve this odd bug, look my print and you guys will understand what i mean, its hard to explain just writing. i think thats the latest japanese version of COM3D2.

View attachment 936379

This is a default blowjob scene, but...look where the penis is...Well, it happens with some girls only, not sure to what triggers it . Is there any way to fix/align it?
You have better chances to get an answer on discord. Maybe someone can confirm the bug. Last guy who had a similar issue fixed it by reinstalling everything so there's no way to tell what the issue was.
EDIT: Best you can do to test if it's a game issue or a plugin issue is to tempoarily disable all mods and plugins. Moving winhttp.dll out of the game folder should be enough for a quick test. If the issue persists then it's a game issue. Try updating to latest version and test again.
Btw, Japanese COM thread is on ulmf.

Last edited:

nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
So, let me get this straight:
The english Vanilla Repack R1 has the sadistic personality, but her GP1 content is not avaible?
I'm asking because I believe that's the problem as i get a black screen freeze whenever said content is supposed to play.
Currently downloading the JP version, but i guess that's going to take a while.
Also, is it possible to transfer the save from EN to JP?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Did you install dlc volume3 ? The guide is there for a reason.
Did you update to 1.08 ? Bad move if you did.
Save data is not cross compatible between en and jp.

nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
I just played the Vanilla Repack R1 torrent straight. no extras.
Currently reading the 30 page guide to the JP version. I can't help but wonder why is this so complicated.
I couldn't even find a CMI that was compatible with the version from the summer update ultimate torrent, so I'm forced to update the base game, and updating using the CMI apparently doesn't work, so I must have skipped something.

EDIT: Got it to work, it probably used quite the amount of space while manipulating stuff. The installer didn't check if the update actually had enough space to install and was stuck in a loop. I resolved by clearing my C:/ drive. note my game was in my D:/ drive.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
nanamya
It's not complicated at all. In the end it really just comes down to "extract this and move it there, download this and run it". But you have no idea how many ways there are to mess up a simple step like that so I had to consider every possible outcome and formulate a guide based on the ways previous users fucked up so you won't make the same mistake.

Leymil

Nov 15, 2018
Downloading the summer 2020 edition you mentioned in your guide at the moment, looking forward to setting this up, and having a go at the game. Big props for the guide!

nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
I think the real problem is the many versions of pretty much everything.
If one thing updates, you need to update pretty much everything, and each of those is found in a very specific place.

• Hey there
Reactions: PeteHanson

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
That's what you get if the game is still being updated. I suspect gp03 or the update before it will break lots of plugins upon release.

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
pastebin is giving #403( Error, this is a private paste. If this is your private paste, please login to Pastebin first. ) error... help

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
  • Pastebin’s SMART filters have detected potentially offensive or questionable content in your paste.
    The content you are trying to publish has been deemed potentially offensive or questionable by our filters, because of this you’re receiving this warning.
    This paste can only be published with the visibility set to "Private".
What the fuck. I have no idea how to fix this. Anyone had this is issue before with pastebin ?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
That's a new "feature" of Pastebin, who wants to make sure all content published is morally impeccable~ There's nothing you can do except making sure there are no words in the paste that could be linked to sex in any way or use another service like .

• Hey there

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Yea...Well I'll look into pastebin alternatives when I get home from work. There's no way I'm going to reformulate that guide again just so that I won't offend any snowflake bots

Last edited:

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
Yea...Well I'll look into pastebin alternatives when I get home from work. There's no way I'm going to reformulate that guide again just so that I won't offend any snowflakes.
well i know i should'nt be asking this, only if u have access to the pastebin, is there any way u can can copy the guide from pastebin to a text file and upload it? i hope that im not offending ya ......

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I will reupload to another service when I can but first I have to look at more permanent solution.
In the meantime if you know what the second best alternative to pastebin is leave a comment. It must be account based, reliable, secured, allow unlisted pastes, the service must be at least 10 years old, ad free and not run by PC bots. I'm not interested in making money from views.

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I will reupload to another service when I can but first I have to look at more permanent solution.
In the meantime if you know what the second best alternative to pastebin is leave a comment. It must be account based, reliable, secured, allow unlisted pastes, the service must be at least 10 years old, ad free and not run by PC bots. I'm not interested in making money from views.
i'm pretty sure sex has nothing to do with pc

D

Deleted member 2043045

I figured a workaround for the En version guide but I'm yet to find a solution for the Jp version.
If it was flagged by bots for the Jp version, maybe try taking out words like "yotogi" or any game-based words that might have triggered a response? I'm just trying to help, since I don't know of any good alternatives to pastebin (there's pastelink but I'm 99% sure that's unreliable).

Has the link to the other pastebin that had the links to the DLC been removed as well? And the links to COM difference module and the English Translation?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes