Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Can you not have sex with the Extra Maids?

And a couple questions about min-maxing:

Should I be upgrading facilities or are the bonuses not that important? And which facility offers the best returns?

EternityLost

Jun 8, 2019
I see. Is the Sadist Queen included in GP-01 or is it separate? Has the personality's dialogue been translated?
As far as I can tell the Sadist is in the vanilla repack but not on in the DLC pack while the sweet devil is in both I'm not sure what the exact dlc is but it is in the pastebin doc, if you haven't I would recommend getting the vanilla repack and applying any mods after (assuming you are choosing not to go for the mod mayhem Japanese pack). Starting with the nutaku patch then adding the long list of DLC is pretty time consuming and missing a few things while the vanilla repack is what you would have if you bought the game and most of the dlc.

As for translations all the personalities in the English version (5) are properly translated, and as others have said you can kind of port over Japanese dlc into the English version (meaning they are usually stable) but the personalities do not work, it will irreparably break your game so don't try it.

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019

And a couple questions about min-maxing:

Should I be upgrading facilities or are the bonuses not that important? And which facility offers the best returns?
If you send time with them you can get a event to have sex with them and upgrading facility helps you get more money and if I remember right helps unlock rooms to have sex in beside your bed room. But which facility is best I think depends on what you have your maids doing are they focused on singing then stages or cooking them restaurants.

D

Deleted member 2344471

No.
You can get scenes with NPC Maids if you spend time with them during the work. NPC maid is just an Extra Maid with a mini storyline, you unlock most of them during the main storyline.

Should I be upgrading facilities or are the bonuses not that important?
I only bother with bonus EXP upgrades. Leveling maids gives them extra stamina during H scenes.

cgmcnama

Oct 10, 2017
I've seen mention of a bestiality mod, but haven't been able to find it, would any happen to know where it could be?
It's in the vanilla repack. There's like a dragon, harpy, cow, and maybe a few others. They are just costume packs.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
He should clarify if he wants to make monster girls or want them to be f'ed by animals. The first part is easy with the right kemono mods. The last part, not so much. The only animals I'm aware of that are not just props are the dog master body and the IK pig and dog accesory that are to be used with XtMasterSlave for master body swapping. I never cared to look into it any further than that cause it's not my thing. There are probably more bestiality mods out there but a larger animal such as a horse would be impossible to link to master's bones.

palsu

Dec 10, 2019
Does anyone have the link for the prequel?

It was too hard for me to google it, never found the right one.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
search for custom maid ultimate summer 2020 edition and only download CM3D2 folder. Use the guide in my sig to install it (5.1 and 5.2). If you want to link it to English COM3D2 you can do chapter 4 from the guide for Vanilla Repack R1. It's linked in OP under the spoiler tab.

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
He should clarify if he wants to make monster girls or want them to be f'ed by animals. The first part is easy with the right kemono mods. The last part, not so much. The only animals I'm aware of that are not just props are the dog master body and the IK pig and dog accesory that are to be used with XtMasterSlave for master body swapping. I never cared to look into it any further than that cause it's not my thing. There are probably more bestiality mods out there but a larger animal such as a horse would be impossible to link to master's bones.
She, and them fucking the girls, after all, monster girls and bestiality is significantly different.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Xhianil
If you don't want to dl the entire modpack just to extract some mods, use . It's not much but it's something. Create a maid, apply the IK pig/dog accesory and save it. Use XtMasterSlave to swap the master body with that maid and mimic the movement. Instructions for how to use XTMS are in the guide in my sig.

Reactions: Third Leg

ComputinG

Jan 10, 2020
What is the difference between the Nutaku version ( 11GB) and (its 4.9GB) given in the desc?

Reactions: Third Leg

cgmcnama

Oct 10, 2017
Is there any way to change the names of your custom maids?
If you go to "Edit" and click "Profile" in the bottom left you can give them a first, last, and nickname. And choose if you want to refer to them with their first name or nickname.

Somethingutter

Jun 2, 2018
I have patience just was wounding if there was a date for it or not. Saying winter not much of help mainly because it didn't say which winter.
hmmm. good catch. I'd assume it's Winter 2021 because the GP-02 (for the japanese version) came out way back in 2019. I don't know of what they have to change for the english version but I'd assume it shouldn't be much. So hopefully it's done quick. There are some really juicy content

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
Can someone share an up to date text localization pack ? (to be used with Japanese COM3D2) The few I found floating around the net seem to be for much earlier versions.

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
I've searched too many sites with no luck, does anyone know if there is a mod of lucy and erza from fairy tail?

mimia

Jan 24, 2018
Whats the difference between the 4.9GB version, the 18+ nutaku version and the repack R1 and which one should I download?

magusss

Nov 25, 2017
Hi guys, long time uh? I could use some help here if possible. Well, i tried to find the japanese version thread but i had no sucess, however, im very sure you guys could gimme some help here, because if memory serves me well, this is a general problem, and an old one, and it can happen on steam version also.Well, i stopped to play it some time and forgot completelly how to solve this odd bug, look my print and you guys will understand what i mean, its hard to explain just writing. i think thats the latest japanese version of COM3D2.

f95 need help.png

This is a default blowjob scene, but...look where the penis is...Well, it happens with some girls only, not sure to what triggers it . Is there any way to fix/align it?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes