Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Miku3993

Sep 15, 2018
How would I go about downloading the torrent? (I've never downloaded one).

Does anyone have a program they'd recommend? (Do I also need a vpn or anything or just the program to download the torrent?)

cgmcnama

Oct 10, 2017
qBittorrent. You don't need a VPN unless you live in Japan.

qBittorent is a fine program to use. VPN is always best practice if you don't know your local laws. For instance, most of the US is probably fine but if you are using a college or business connection, it probably isn't a good idea to download off them.

Last edited:

Miku3993

Sep 15, 2018
qBittorent is a fine program to use. VPN is always best practice if you don't know your local laws. For instance, most of the US is probably fine but if you are using a college or business connection, it probably isn't a good idea to download off them.
I don't live in the US, and I used my home wi-fi, I'll use a vpn if I were to download anymore torrents but I doubt I will download anymore (downloading this has given me anxiety, I'll probably just delete it)

Last edited:

QuakeBrok

Sep 22, 2019
guys when i open the game in the BepInEx log i read "gp-002 personal" (and the name of the personality) put right next to it there is an X, and in the game i can't use those personalities, is it because i don't have the gp-002 or for another reason?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
cgmcnama
1. The modpack guide from my sig and everything within it is for Japanese COM only. Use the guide from the OP for the English Repack !
2. All dlc links from the russian site (including the one above) are for jp version
3. Custom Maid Ultimate summer 2020 already has all dlc up until july 2020. The rest of them up to this date I covered in the guide.
4. I can't add Jp dlc to the En version dlc list, even though some of them can be manually ported.
5. DO NOT INSTALL JP DLC ON EN VERSION.
Some simple DLC such as costume sets may work if you manually copy the .arc files to GameData but others will break the game. If you don't know what you are doing don't mess with it. Obviously, Jp dlc won't be translated in the En version unless you install XUAT from CMI.
DLC .arc files with the prefix "parts_" go to Gamedata folder.
Other costume sets are exploded into separate .arc files for material, model, texture and menu. Those files go to GameData20.
If you want to experiment with jp dlc on en version I suggest you backup your current installation.
If the jp dlc costume set is not recognized due to missing paths entries you can use SybarisArcEditor and manually extract the files from the arc files (material, model, texture, menu) and use them as mods in the Mod folder. So technically all the costume sets from jp version can be ported as mods and have their menus edited with english description if you have nothing better to do with your time.

Reactions: cgmcnama

cgmcnama

Oct 10, 2017
Aww fuck, lol. It was working but I'll play it safe and reinstall COM3D2 to make sure there aren't future problems.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Costume sets dlc are safe. There is practically nothing that could break ingame from installing them, if the installer allows you to install them. I have both jp and en version and the jp dlc installer defaults to the jp com directory because of the registry keys. Just don't install yotogi class, gp expansions or personality dlc

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes