Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
i think im mind blocked or something i dont understand how to install mods/patch i only get the part that install mod in sybris gamedata. I'm dumb help ;-;

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
For COM3D2 you install mods in Mod folder, not in sybaris gamedata.
yeah i did that earlier and when i launch the game it sends me an error message and goes to black screen because of the mods in modpack by Drphil when i deleted all of the mods from modpack so i dunno how to install those mods in that modpack

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
1605866956676.png

i got some of the mods from steam community link and it run perfectly fine but the mods from modpack doesnt work

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Sc4r1etz I see you are confusing the terms modpack, repack and dlc pack. DrPhil never made any modpack for com. What you may be referring to is the dlc vol 1 which is already included in the repack R1 along with vol 2. Vol 3 must be installed separately. Read the guide in op.
Modpacks won't work with the en version out of the box because nobody cares to make them work. I for one barely have any interest in maintaining the jp modpack yet alone make it work on the en version. It's way too much work for nothing. You can make individual mods work without much effort but you will be somewhat limited. As long as the mod isn't a retexture of an exclusive jp com3d2 dlc or a cm3d2 dlc or a NPRshader mod it will work fine. For some mods the dlc dependencies can be fixed if someone is willing to extract the needed files from their jp com3d2/cm3d2 installation and share them with you to put them in Mod folder.
For the en version just get the repack R1, read the guide, install dlc vol 3 and CMI and leave it at that.
TL;DR want mods ? Use the japanese com3d2+cm3d2+all dlc+CMI+modpack R4 =180GB.
Read the guide from the torrent in my sig. As for modpack R4 I can give you the links.

Last edited:

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
Sc4r1etz I see you are confusing the terms modpack, repack and dlc pack. DrPhil never made any modpack for com. What you may be referring to is the dlc vol 1 which is already included in the repack R1 along with vol 2. Vol 3 must be installed separately. Read the guide in op.
Modpacks won't work with the en version out of the box because nobody cares to make them work. I for one barely have any interest in maintaining the jp modpack yet alone make it work on the en version. It's way too much work for nothing. You can make individual mods work without much effort but you will be somewhat limited. As long as the mod isn't a retexture of an exclusive jp com3d2 dlc or a cm3d2 dlc or a NPRshader mod it will work fine. For some mods the dlc dependencies can be fixed if someone is willing to extract the needed files from their jp com3d2/cm3d2 installation and share them with you to put them in Mod folder.
For the en version just get the repack R1, read the guide, install dlc vol 3 and CMI and leave it at that.
TL;DR want mods ? Use the japanese com3d2+cm3d2+all dlc+CMI+modpack R4 =180GB.
Read the guide from the torrent in my sig. As for modpack R4 I can give you the links.

I'll be honest i just want to play the game like dressing game for OC's references so i don't really play " Japanese " (like koikatsu,Ai Shoujo etc.) games much so i don't really know what is mod or dlc or repack at all (no idea)

the problem for me now is i know how to install mods (probably) but i don't know which is working which is not working

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Then you are seeking the best mod compatibility you can get, which makes the english com pretty much useless to you. You will want a certain level of face customization which you can't do with the en version unless you find a premade face mod that satisfies your needs. Koikatu grade face customization was introduced with GP-01fb expansion which is a jp com3d2 exclusive dlc.

Reactions: Sc4r1etz

cgmcnama

Oct 10, 2017
I got the Vanilla Repack installed and noticed how quickly they release DLC. There was a pastebin I found a link to but it went private. Anyone got any good links/threads to follow to fill in updates from Vanilla Repack?

EDIT: I think I found a solution hiddden in the pastebin but it requires downloading several GB for the missing Volume 3. Not sure if that is right or not.

Last edited:

Somethingutter

Jun 2, 2018
I got the Vanilla Repack installed and noticed how quickly they release DLC. There was a pastebin I found a link to but it went private. Anyone got any good links/threads to follow to fill in updates from Vanilla Repack?

EDIT: I think I found a solution hiddden in the pastebin but it requires downloading several GB for the missing Volume 3. Not sure if that is right or not.
Yep there are about 6 DLC that you have to download from the pastebin. In the English Repack that Inlolzwetrust provided(a pastebin link that includes the 2nd link) there are 2 pastebins. match with them what you don't have and download them. should be fine.

p.s seems like the Event pack 7 is missing so no need to worry about that

cgmcnama

Oct 10, 2017
Out of curiosity, what is usually the breakpoint for making Vanilla Repack 2 or making another all in one pack? It seems like you have a lot of content in that one pack so I'm assuming not for some time.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
It has to be something major. I will upload Vanilla Repack R2 when the game version updates and GP-02 is released (and shared) in december. Obviously vol 3 will be integrated in the repack.
I will then extract the GP-02 official translation and update the translation module for the japanese version.

Reactions: PeteHanson

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
Then you are seeking the best mod compatibility you can get, which makes the english com pretty much useless to you. You will want a certain level of face customization which you can't do with the en version unless you find a premade face mod that satisfies your needs. Koikatu grade face customization was introduced with GP-01fb expansion which is a jp com3d2 exclusive dlc.
nono i didnt meant that way sorry for confusion i played the part that u custom your maid it was perfect just as it is but just more clothing or something like that so

piero focaccia

Aug 4, 2018
Hey guys, do you know where can I find the most recent DLCs of COM3D2 JP version? I have this pastebin, but there are many personalities, yotogis and costumes missing.

NapalmSoul

Sep 25, 2017
Hey guys, do you know where can I find the most recent DLCs of COM3D2 JP version? I have this pastebin, but there are many personalities, yotogis and costumes missing.
Go to Sukebei and search for "Custom Maid Ultimate". It's the full JP version game with all DLCs until a select time.

This is the newest release of them .

piero focaccia

Aug 4, 2018
Go to Sukebei and search for "Custom Maid Ultimate". It's the full JP version game with all DLCs until a select time.

This is the newest release of them .
Thank you pal. Sadly, not even that is up to date, it's missing DLCs from the Pastebin I posted :( The search goes on XD

NapalmSoul

Sep 25, 2017
Thank you pal. Sadly, not even that is up to date, it's missing DLCs from the Pastebin I posted :( The search goes on XD
Yeah I have checked it with DLC checker and without realising it indeed does miss some DLC from the first GP. But from what I've found this has the most of them installed. Sadly there was a mega user who had each DLC uploaded and that either got taken down or the link just went missing, since it was posted in hongfire and that's dead.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes