Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Custom Maid Ultimate is a vanilla repack. It doesn't have any mods, uncensor or translation. It is just COM and CM with all the dlc released before july 2020.
The modpack R3.3 was designed for the japanese CM+COM+all their dlc. It won't work with english version out of the box.
If you just want english COM you'll have to cherry pick the mods and install them yourself. The ones that don't have dependencies in CM will probably work. Besides the huge amount of wasted storage there is no reason to pick en version over jap version. Think of english COM as a trial version of the full game.
The full game is over 180GB and a SSD is pretty much a must have at this point. Even with a SSD loading times of over 5 minutes are normal.
Can you clarify, whether "full game" is translated on a decent level? I understand that it's a JP version, but there ought to be hongfire or someone else's translations. Like it can't be worse than official ENG translation, can it?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
It IS the official eng translation plus a few community edits. I ported the translation from the en repack. Translation is not a valid argument when comparing en to jp version. They use the exact same translation IF you install the translation module and not just go with CMI alone

Last edited:
Reactions: PeteHanson

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
The blog hasn't updated and we usually get another dlc update Wednesday. Friday we got a costume pack and then 2 collab packs from the same game. One was a dance and the other was a costume pack. This was a pack that had a collab cafe in Japanese. Did anyone purchase the new dance and/or costume to see if it came with a translated cafe?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
The blog hasn't updated and we usually get another dlc update Wednesday. Friday we got a costume pack and then 2 collab packs from the same game. One was a dance and the other was a costume pack. This was a pack that had a collab cafe in Japanese. Did anyone purchase the new dance and/or costume to see if it came with a translated cafe?
I think people are going to be hesitant to buy the new dance since its about 12 dollars

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
It IS the official eng translation plus a few community edits. I ported the translation from the en repack. Translation is not a valid argument when comparing en to jp version. They use the exact same translation IF you install the translation module and not just go with CMI alone
Is it possible to make changes to your Ultimate version, without breaking it? If I remove certain mods to clear space for others, it shouldn't break the game, right?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
It's unlikely that removing mods could break the game. Worst case scenario it can break your save if you remove body mods that are saved on maids. You can make changes but some mods rely on other mods. Removing one can break others.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Looks like Kiss skipped 3 of the JP events and are releasing their number 13 as our number 10.

Heard this one was interesting as it takes into account the maids current status(free or exclusive) as well as history(past secret or past error) during maid creation to adjust the event's story.

Also looks like it includes 2 mini events for the main trio.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Anyone know why I get this error?
I get this after i choose my frist maid to be a free or exclusive maid
Btw i downloaded the steam version + all of DLC patch + uncensored patch
can anyone help?

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Qtzctl

Mar 1, 2020
Am I the only one who can't play the Life Mode with Sadistic Queen? I thought her GP-01 was for that but the only thing that appears after the loading is a black screen with the music playing. Tried to install it again, but nothing.

Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

Would I be able to mod the 5 translated ones into the English Vanilla Repack R1 or do I need the ultimate 180gb installed one?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
The 5 translated personalitie are the ones from the english version. The translation is official, but unofficially ported from the english version to the jap version.
The only way to get all personalities is to aim for Custom Maid Ultimate installation on jp version

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
judging just by seeing YATranslator in there I can only assume that your installation is old and obsolete. You should update the game and install CMI. I assume you use the japanese version of COM otherwise you wouldn't need translator in the first place.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes