Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I check their Facebook quite often but sometimes they post on their website before the Facebook page

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
I check their Facebook quite often but sometimes they post on their website before the Facebook page
Is it just the same message or do they add information more frequently? Biggest reason I ask is that for whatever reason I can't see the Facebook page since it wants me to sign into my profile first. I haven't used Facebook since I graduated about 10 years ago and want to know whether it would be worth the hassle to recover the account.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but in the OP, what is the "Win(full)" version as compared to "Win(+18 Nutaku Version)". Is it suggesting the non-Nutaku version is the censored steam version? Or is it the same version just with Nutaku-only DLC merged into one package?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Is it just the same message or do they add information more frequently? Biggest reason I ask is that for whatever reason I can't see the Facebook page since it wants me to sign into my profile first. I haven't used Facebook since I graduated about 10 years ago and want to know whether it would be worth the hassle to recover the account.
Sometimes they reveal dlc on their website before posting about it on Facebook like they did today

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but in the OP, what is the "Win(full)" version as compared to "Win(+18 Nutaku Version)". Is it suggesting the non-Nutaku version is the censored steam version? Or is it the same version just with Nutaku-only DLC merged into one package?
Both are censored. Uncensored is only when you use uncensor mod. The steam version does not have the adult contenet (H & Yotogi). It is called "It's a night magic".
The Nutaku +18 is the version with adult content. But the game allways is pixelated without uncensor mod.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
inlolzwetrust Hey I own three of the DLC that are in the Volume 3 list and could share them with you if you want to add them into the Vanilla Repack.

The DLC's I have are:
Personality Pack The Extreme Sadist queen who arouses the hearts of masochists GP-01
Additional Event Pack vol.9 Sex Event Plus Wpack + Boyish hairstyle and costume set
Event Pack vol.8 Sex Event Plus

If you want me to pm you a link to them then feel free to reply. The same goes for anyone who wants em'.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Devious take a closer look at the guide and you can "own" the rest of vol.3 dlc
Ah, okay, thanks. I can finally get the few DLC I don't have.
By the way, I don't think the "Let's exercise! Costume set" is in the repack unless I didn't see it somewhere in the list.
If it isn't already in your repack, then I can share it with you.

nshyxn

Oct 23, 2020
I have downloaded all the DLC from the first post, but is there any updated DLC .rar file for 2020 content?

Solaeal

Mar 27, 2018
So is this the better version or is the other one of this the 'better' one? I'm just checking cause I might see how different this is from koikatsu and don't wanna go through the trouble of getting all the stuff from one putting it all in the right spot only for it to be the wrong version >_<

GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
Hello there! I'm a bit confused.
Does the Win(+18 Nutaku Version) version contain all of the DLCs?
or do I have to download the DLCGP01(+18 Nutaku Version) and the Nutaku Bonus content?
There are a lot of links so I'm a bit worried I'll download the wrong one.
I want to get the +18 version with all of the DLCs.
P.S. Do I also need the uncensor patch for the 18+ version?

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
it seems like people need to understand that what ever mods /plugins here would not work with the latest versions of the game. they literally release an update every Friday for the past 52 weeks if i am not mistaken. and i doubt the translators and uncensor works too if they are looking for the latest updates.

search [COM3D2] Custom Order Maid 3D2 Modpack R3.2 in for a proper explainantion.

for those looking for the complete game with the latest update as of yesterday (16 hrs ago) search
Custom Maid Ultimate - Summer 2020 Edition (Custom Maid 3D 2, Custom Order Maid 3D 2, and all DLC) in sukebei.

its a whopping 150+ gb so be warned. haven't tried Modpack R3.2 on it yet so i wouldnt know if it still work. anyone looking to test it out kindly feed back on this thread.

thanks.
does the ultimate edition also have the mods? or should I stick to the repack and install the mods myself? it's kinda confusing this entire ordeal. I basically want the full game with all DLC's and position/extra content mods.

also in terms of English, should I give up on the ultimate summer 2020 edition and go for the one in this site instead? just adding the rest on my own (where are the mods tho?)

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
does the ultimate edition also have the mods?
Custom Maid Ultimate is a vanilla repack. It doesn't have any mods, uncensor or translation. It is just COM and CM with all the dlc released before july 2020.
The modpack R3.3 was designed for the japanese CM+COM+all their dlc. It won't work with english version out of the box.
If you just want english COM you'll have to cherry pick the mods and install them yourself. The ones that don't have dependencies in CM will probably work. Besides the huge amount of wasted storage there is no reason to pick en version over jap version. Think of english COM as a trial version of the full game.
The full game is over 180GB and a SSD is pretty much a must have at this point. Even with a SSD loading times of over 5 minutes are normal.

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Custom Maid Ultimate is a vanilla repack. It doesn't have any mods, uncensor or translation. It is just COM and CM with all the dlc released before july 2020.
The modpack R3.3 was designed for the japanese CM+COM+all their dlc. It won't work with english version out of the box.
If you just want english COM you'll have to cherry pick the mods and install them yourself. The ones that don't have dependencies in CM will probably work. Besides the huge amount of wasted storage there is no reason to pick en version over jap version. Think of english COM as a trial version of the full game.
The full game is over 180GB and a SSD is pretty much a must have at this point. Even with a SSD loading times of over 5 minutes are normal.
I have an ssd, I just wanted more mods in order to have more scenes/positions. unless you argue that I don't need them if I have the ultimate edition.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes