Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
so which exactly do I want to download?... They're all massive, so I assume the 1st link is just the vanilla game

EternityLost

Jun 8, 2019
I'm reading there's 5 personalities translated? I only see the main 3 and the sadist, what is the fifth?
Follow-up question, how does one get this fifth?

Reactions: PeteHanson

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Does anyone who purchased the

Pajamas Extasy - Boku to Sensei no Nyuuin Seikatsu Image Club Hset

in either JP or Eng know if Moe Isami is an extra character for that event only or if she can be used to work in the club?

Jun 2, 2017
With the Queen-S personality type I've not managed to get another event passed the first one in terms of favor. After the first one there was another dealing with the character type, asking if you wanted to move her from training to another category, and mentioned something about a CM3D2 experience transfer if you changed her title. Since none of the others had something like this (and mainly since I dont have any CM3D2 data to transfer) I just kept her on the starting title and called it a day. But a few in-game days later her favor is stuck at 10 and I'm getting no new events to continue her route. Did I fudge up my 50:50 choice and need to start a new game?

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Any mods for this game and possibly working high end skin texture and hair for the engish?

Somethingutter

Jun 2, 2018
uhhh guys...

anyone have a download link for " Additional Event Pack vol.7"?

also had a question regarding GP-02
has the English version of this update been even announced yet?

Somethingutter

Jun 2, 2018
yes its coming at some point in winter here is the link to the site

oh thanks!... I did see this but was confused over it's validity and stuff. Thanks for answering the second question. I'm assuming you don't have the event pack vol.7.

couldn't seem to find it anywhere haha

edit* sorry you had to answer this question again. should've looked at previous questions ;-;

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I'm new, what version should I download ? I want to play full mods version anyone answer pls ;)))) My disk only have 46 gb can I play this game with full mods (ANIMU MODS)
I'm really not sure what you mean by "animu mods", everything is in a 3D anime style already and the mods don't really change that. I'd recommend you just go with the Vanilla English Repack, which is sitting at about 34Gb. The only other option is to buy yourself an external hard drive, they're not that expensive, and go for the full repack with all the mods and untranslated bits. That's sat at about 95 Gb, 170 if you add in CM3D2 as well. Installing just the bits you want with the mods you want would be a nightmare to track everything down and get it to work together

• Wow
Reactions: quoc9x

quoc9x

Sep 25, 2018
I'm really not sure what you mean by "animu mods", everything is in a 3D anime style already and the mods don't really change that. I'd recommend you just go with the Vanilla English Repack, which is sitting at about 34Gb. The only other option is to buy yourself an external hard drive, they're not that expensive, and go for the full repack with all the mods and untranslated bits. That's sat at about 95 Gb, 170 if you add in CM3D2 as well. Installing just the bits you want with the mods you want would be a nightmare to track everything down and get it to work together
oh no maybe I will play koikatu, tks

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
So I was trying to install repack, which requires both cm3d2 and com3d2, when I encountered a weird problem - no matter what I do, I can't untick "read only" from my root game folders, as it keeps resetting itself.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
As long as you don't install the games in Downloads folder, don't worry too much about it. When you install LMMT and CMI they will both try to fix read only issues by default.
It is recommended that you fix this before installing updates and dlc. Having read only files and folders is the root of most common issues.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes