Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
So event pack number 9 was just released in English. This is the last combo pack released in Japan.

Can anyone confirm with the Japanese game whether this is the last NTR pack. I see that Pure Love is still listed and then it seems that NTR is replaced with a Free Maid descriptor.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
So event pack number 9 was just released in English. This is the last combo pack released in Japan.

Can anyone confirm with the Japanese game whether this is the last NTR pack. I see that Pure Love is still listed and then it seems that NTR is replaced with a Free Maid descriptor.
i think they are replaced by h event dlc

OneEyedFool

Aug 30, 2020
May be able to get the Event #9 sometime next week

Also, I downloaded the vanilla repack in the OP, it has main folder, the 002,003, 004, 005,006 files. How do I get at the DLC in the file? That's all I want, since I already have the game.

Last edited:

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
I have Custom Maid 3d 2 already installed and with a lot of mods and dlcs(other then various presets), do I have to delete it all before install this Order version?

Will mods and presets be compatible or not?

I've read somewhere that is possible to install both, don't remember where.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
keep CM and link it to COM (jp version). You'll have most of the CM content available in COM that way and it will double the mod support for COM. You can link with en version too but it's more of a hack and the method wasn't fully tested.

Reactions: Third Leg

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
keep CM and link it to COM (jp version). You'll have most of the CM content available in COM that way and it will double the mod support for COM. You can link with en version too but it's more of a hack and the method wasn't fully tested.
What do you mean by link? How do I do that?
I have the japanese of the first and the english of the second.

tp513187

Jul 23, 2020
i keep getting a DaytimeMain.ks error when i translate it says the file is missing i just updated the game and used the cmi loader new game seems to not have the issue but continuing with an old file makes it crash with the error daytimemain.ks i get a warning message in the actual game for it as well any known fixes or similar issues for anyone else here

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I downloaded the vanilla repack and hit set install to set location so all i need todo is download the dlc from volume three and extract the rars then hit update to get the new dlc to work right? Also I downloaded the repack when it first came out on sukebi any new dlc hasn't been added to it so I don't have to redownload it right?

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
so wheres the dlc vol2??? i dled vol1 then theres 25GB torrent that contains the game, dlc vol 1 and 2.
i have the main game and vol1. my internet is bad so 25GB isnt an option for me

Reactions: Third Leg

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Does anyone follow the social media accounts of the English release of COM3D2 from Kiss? I check the blog, but am wondering if the Facebook link posts useful information.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes