Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

kassawin

Oct 11, 2019
@
hola111 Try to redownload and reinstall that dlc. Tick that checkbox when installing in order to overwrite previous files. Never tick that checkbox ever again unless you are told to.
You must also have update 1.52.
Update CMI. Your build is several months old.
Lusthaze my sig, read the guide, see 5.3.1. Read the warnings.
Hey so im trying to download the japanese version and from what i gather you did the instructions for the ultimate mod pack, i just wanted to ask if im doing it right because after setting the directory for cm3d2 and com3d2 and running com3d2 it there is an error message and im not too sure why that is or if it is even wrong. im sorry if this is a common problem but i really didnt see anything in the instructions about this

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
@

Hey so im trying to download the japanese version and from what i gather you did the instructions for the ultimate mod pack, i just wanted to ask if im doing it right because after setting the directory for cm3d2 and com3d2 and running com3d2 it there is an error message and im not too sure why that is or if it is even wrong. im sorry if this is a common problem but i really didnt see anything in the instructions about this
That error can mean many things but the most common cause is that your game folder is read only. CMI should have taken care of this when you installed it. IF you installed it. That should never have happened if you followed all my recommendations.

amiraba

Jul 30, 2020
hi guys
i dl
Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R1
and do all the job was in guide
guide say " Therefore the dlc content must be logged manually. "
how i can do that ?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
hi guys
i dl
Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R1
and do all the job was in guide
guide say " Therefore the dlc content must be logged manually. "
how i can do that ?
You don't have to do anything. It's me who keeps track of the installed dlc content and log them into that list. All the dlc in that list minus the ones in vol3 are preinstalled.

Reactions: amiraba

kassawin

Oct 11, 2019
That error can mean many things but the most common cause is that your game folder is read only. CMI should have taken care of this when you installed it. IF you installed it. That should never have happened if you followed all my recommendations.
im not done with the installation yet so mabe its something to do later but im at the part where you wrote it is optional to start the game after setting the directory at step 2 .
also do i install everything mentioned and nothing else here ( on a new install? this is the new DLC list
edit: i looked at step3 and the CMI thing is mentioned there so that was my bad

Last edited:

bobbycracky

Jan 4, 2019
Heads up turn your volume all the way down theres a really faggy song your forced to listen to while the installer install, no idea who sings it only want to know so i can wreck the bitch's face with a claw hammer

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
Does the full download contain everything? like the uncensored patches and everything, or do I have to download the full game, nutaku bonus content,dlc, then uncensored

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
This Wednesday we got the MML costume set. Unfortunately we didn't get the dance MML・Selfish Destiny on either Wedesday or Friday. The song appears to primarily be a CM3D2 release. I had hoped we would get it on Friday as that is the day we get a larger more difficult pack to bring West. Glad to have another Denkigai pack released, but this is the 3rd collabo pack that had side content that didn't make the jump. This was surprising as Kiss is the owner of Make Me Lover and shouldn't have had any license issue. Hoping that Nekopara isn't the only Collabo cafe/event/dance that comes West. Really want Rance cafe.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
This Wednesday we got the MML costume set. Unfortunately we didn't get the dance MML・Selfish Destiny on either Wedesday or Friday. The song appears to primarily be a CM3D2 release. I had hoped we would get it on Friday as that is the day we get a larger more difficult pack to bring West. Glad to have another Denkigai pack released, but this is the 3rd collabo pack that had side content that didn't make the jump. This was surprising as Kiss is the owner of Make Me Lover and shouldn't have had any license issue. Hoping that Nekopara isn't the only Collabo cafe/event/dance that comes West. Really want Rance cafe.
hey i was wondering if you have additional event vol 8?

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
Does the full download contain everything? like the uncensored patches and everything, or do I have to download the full game then download everything else separately.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So I decided to mess around and create a maid that had max everything by cheating the maid points I can use and there were two Features that I don't know what they mean, one is "Past Secret" and the other is "Past Mistake", how do I find out what they are? Is it mentioned during the interview or during one of the events?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
So I decided to mess around and create a maid that had max everything by cheating the maid points I can use and there were two Features that I don't know what they mean, one is "Past Secret" and the other is "Past Mistake", how do I find out what they are? Is it mentioned during the interview or during one of the events?
are you using Japanese version or English version?

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
Hello I get this
(0)
Parse Error,=>MPN
The requested value ‘MayuThick’ was not found

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes