Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Hi everyone, thanks for allowing us to play the game and for the support you provide ^^

I'm not sure if I understand correctly but are the DLCs from "DLC Pack Vol.1" by Dr phil already included in the repack ?

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Oh so it is not you who made the repack ?

The problem we "noob" have is that every posts points to a guide which points to another guide that points to another outdated guide which says "not my problem if you don't know how to read" while the guide is extremely messy, which points to another website etc etc ... we don't even know where to start ^^"

From what i understand we have the repack on the first post which contain the DLCs by dr phil, which is kinda cool actually, someone made the job for us and it is fantastic. But I don't know how to get a bigger one (i won't say "better" cause it depends on other variables)

Edit: I think i'm starting to understand how this thing works and damn it's really not obvious that there were a prior game with this one that has almost the same name that you need etc xD

Edit 2 : NOW I understand, thank you inlolzwetrust, Dr Phil and the others ^^

Last edited:

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
Lewdhound
Nothing in the OP is useful to you because you use the jp version. That personality is from CM3D2. You already have it because you probably downloaded one of lilly's repacks from nyaa (aka the korean repack). You have to link COM to CM if you want CM personalities to be available in COM.
By the way your COM version is several months old. You have a lot of updating to do first and whole bunch of dlc to install.
See this for everything related to jp COM3D2. Ignore the stuff about the modpack if you don't need it. Make sure to have the registry keys added correctly for the two games. At 5.3 I explained how to link the games.
Thx a bunch. Also phil.

Yeah I have one of the korean repack. Is that a bad thing?
Also you said extreme sadist are for CM3D2? I thought its for COM3D2?
I think the one for CM3D2 is the "sadist" personality.

This is what I searched for :

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
There is no sadist personality for japanese COM3D2. You transfer it from CM3D2. The en version has a ported version from CM3D2. Check

May 2, 2019
Hey guys, I got a question for y'all.

I got the English vanilla Repack R1 and I'm interested in getting the other DLCs. Where do I go for that and what do I do? Really interested in marrying maids and setting up new personalities.

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
The Repack R1 that you see in the first post is for a limited or quick experience of the game, it has limited content and limited DLC.

If you want the full experience, you'll have to download the translated up to date ultimate japanese edition (i'm not kidding).
You'll find it in "inlolzwetrust" signature, first open the first link, then the second one, it will point you to an other site similiar to f95, there you'll have to download the full CM3D2+COM3D2 link and guide.

It will be hard, it took me around 6 hours I think, but damn it was worth it, it's wayyyyyyy better than any illusion game.

Reactions: Aquilus Valencia
May 2, 2019
The Repack R1 that you see in the first post is for a limited or quick experience of the game, it has limited content and limited DLC.

If you want the full experience, you'll have to download the translated up to date ultimate japanese edition (i'm not kidding).
You'll find it in "inlolzwetrust" signature, first open the first link, then the second one, it will point you to an other site similiar to f95, there you'll have to download the full CM3D2+COM3D2 link and guide.

It will be hard, it took me around 6 hours I think, but damn it was worth it, it's wayyyyyyy better than any illusion game.
Thanks, man. I'll check it out and see if my hard drive can handle both games.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Hi there,
many thanks for your work.
Two questions:
a) Is here still a collector if someone wants to contribute ?
b) I know, it is english version here, but it seems to be most activity here. So I dare to ask if someone has Installers for
japanese Winter Mumuta Costume com3d2plg_denkigai2018wmumuta ( all links are dead) and the com3d2 compatibility patch (com3d2plg_karaoke002) for karaoke cm 2 ?
Would appreciate very much. Thank you all for your work.
best

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Kiss just managed to bury the lede with their latest DLC release. Just checked their blog and in addition to their costume set they also released Extreme Sadist Queen who arouses the hearts of masochists GP-01.

Z3r0 has added it to his list of DLC not in his collection yet. He has most interactions. I am not sure how he is doing trades anymore after the R1 torrent, but if you want a more complete collection the Extreme Sadist Queen who arouses the hearts of masochists GP-01 is a fairly inexpensive option.

His full list of missing DLC is found at https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-o...-final-nutaku-version-kiss.34314/post-3909657

Reactions: PeteHanson

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
hope that there is a seperate dlcs so we can only download the dlc if we already have the game and doesnt have a good internet

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
This thread is mostly about the en version. Masochist is the latest dlc personality for the japanese version. The en version will probably get it as soon as...never. Jp version has 19 personalities or so. En version has what? 5?
You can have more if you tinker with it and link it to the older CM3D2.

Reactions: omenn00

kassawin

Oct 11, 2019
so i have a question, i installed the eng version(nutaku version) and wanna know if i can install the dlc pack by dr.phil on that or if i need the japanese version for that.

omenn00

Dec 18, 2018
This thread is mostly about the en version. Masochist is the latest dlc personality for the japanese version. The en version will probably get it as soon as...never. Jp version has 19 personalities or so. En version has what? 5?
You can have more if you tinker with it and link it to the older CM3D2.
By default game, it has 3 personality, what about the other two?

M-shan

Jun 1, 2020
There are so many link that needs to download and I dont know what to download!!! Do I download the (full) first and then the (dlc pack vol) or the all (nutako)? I want the full version of the game with dlc and uncen. PLS HELP!!!

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes