Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

invainat

Jan 17, 2019
if i download the 23gb repack file do i still have to download the 9.4gb dlc pack? or is it already included in the 23gb repack? also can you tell me if the dlc pack would work with the nutaku version i have installed?
the op descriptions should be updated so its more clear which files we need to download and which arent needed
Just actually read the op. The pastebin in the "Info on the Repack R1" section answers all your questions.

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
Just actually read the op. The pastebin in the "Info on the Repack R1" section answers all your questions.
yeah the pastebin in the 23gb repack post have the included dlc's listed. i didn't check if dr phill's full dlc pack content is on the list, but it would surely be less time consuming and confusing for others if someone could add a note to the OP saying if its fully included is what i meant.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Really hope they will release patch to port cm3d2 personalities to com3d2 eng.Its one of the reason I haven't changed to eng version from JP even though I don't know JP.I know its a long shot but you can't blame a guy for trying.
Naturally Sadistic is a cm3d2 personality. All of the personalities were available for voting and after the English community selected her Kiss made it work. They stated that we received the same level of compatibility as someone who owns the JP version and has linked CM3D2 woth COM3D2. Not sure if they will have additional DLC like with the Little Devil GP-01 or Yotogi, but they have promised that we in the west will have access to the same game eventually.

The current clip is that every Wednesday we get a costume pack, every Friday we get a larger pack sometimes with some maid interaction. And every 4-6 months we get an expansion like GP-01/02 or a personality.

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Naturally Sadistic is a cm3d2 personality. All of the personalities were available for voting and after the English community selected her Kiss made it work. They stated that we received the same level of compatibility as someone who owns the JP version and has linked CM3D2 woth COM3D2. Not sure if they will have additional DLC like with the Little Devil GP-01 or Yotogi, but they have promised that we in the west will have access to the same game eventually.

The current clip is that every Wednesday we get a costume pack, every Friday we get a larger pack sometimes with some maid interaction. And every 4-6 months we get an expansion like GP-01/02 or a personality.
So what they might make cm3d2 eng version as well if so I want it to compatible with the cm3d2 jp preset and saves else my progress has been shitted. on.

Last edited:

QuakeBrok

Sep 22, 2019
I had a problem with the files of the game, because my pc sucks, I just wanted to know if I can move the saves and the character I created

Rev14

May 23, 2018
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but the repack version has the most content right? If yes, then is the COM modular thingy required ? or is it optional?

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but the repack version has the most content right? If yes, then is the COM modular thingy required ? or is it optional?
com modular is optional but reccomended and yes the dlc pack has the most content as of today

Rev14

May 23, 2018
The repack ver has already pre installed with mods right? Iam confused because after i installed the repack ver + com modular, the mod folder only has several folder in it, when in the repack pastebin there are a lot of mods listed in there.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Then you need to learn the difference between official DLC and mods and what a Vanilla Repack is.
CMI only installs essential plugins and uncensor. If you want more mods you'll have to look for them and install them yourself.

Melcloud

Sep 17, 2020
I have a question on the lilly COM torrent. how would i use my existing install of CM to help with mods that require it ?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes