Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
- run "COM3D2.exe" game launcher (with Locale Emulator) and allow it access to the internet and firewall exception if prompted.
- in the launcher, on the upper right corner hit the settings button and select the 3rd option. You can use your smartphone's camera with google translate to figure what it says but basically what you need to do there is enter the installation path of CM3D2 and save the settings. This will allow COM3D2 to automatically import the assets and maid personalities from CM3D2. Normally if CM3D2 was installed correctly the installation folder will be detected automatically when you open COM3D2 launcher and a popup message will appear in Japanese. If it's not detected automatically then you didn't add the registry keys correctly.

Melcloud

Sep 17, 2020
Also how do mods functions with COM compaired to CM and would it be a good idea to update the the lilly version of com? and would i still need to use a locale emulator if my locale is set to jp in windows? Thank you for responding!

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
There's not much difference except that mods for com don't work on cm but mods for cm work on com if you have cm linked to com and you have the required dlc.
Not all mods rely on dlc. Some mods may require other mods and so on. Basically you must translate the readme of the mod and see for yourself what it needs.
In COM you install mods in the Mod folder and if you're lucky you'll get it to work properly on the first try.
In CM you install mods in Sybaris\GameData\
If you have set japanese locale you shouldn't need locale emulator.
Is it a good idea to update the game ? Yes. Obviously. You must also update CMI and install all the missing dlc. Some plugins don't even work with older versions.
I suggest moving to the COM3D2 thread on ULMF. You'll find a complete guide in there for everything you could possibly need for the JP version. You'll have to do alot of reading and there's no way around it.

Melcloud

Sep 17, 2020
thats fine by me I think my CMI version is 1.66 it should be upto date could you link me to that thread? please

Eraptor

Apr 29, 2018
Does anyone have a monkey brain guide to installing the uncensor patch into the 18+ Nutaku version? I just want to remove the annoying pixels.

Reactions: Todesfang

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
After all these months I can't seem to care about this game anymore... I mean... yeah, our maids look lovely and the dress they get to wear is also very well-designed, dancing and music are also charming, but excessive disk usage with contents you never know when will they available or how to unlock them drove me away, not to mention the never-ending updates and DLC.

Even worse, if you choose to transfer old maids from previous game, you can't seem to marry them despite having their affinity maxed out. Marriage is exclusive to new personalities by the looks of it.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
update your game to 1.07. Also update to latest version because what you have is almost 1year old.

Reactions: Boav_Rum

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
I was recently playing around with creating Maids and I discovered that the skins Spats Swimsuit Tan and Sexy-One Piece Tanline didn't work with the decensor. Has anyone else noticed this?

I went back and downloaded the R1 torrent and grabbed the latest iteration of CMI. I then installed the English version AIO-like option and the game still had a crotch region that appeared out of focus or lightly censored on maids for the same 2 skin tones. The other skin tones all appear with a focused and detailed crotch region.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
andhros73
It's because CMI didn't install those textures. And if it did there is a naming mismatch. Perhaps the name differs from the japanese version. Remember that barely anyone does any testing on the English version. I suggest reporting this issue on Discord. Maybe at the time the uncensor was packed into CMI these menu entries weren't even available for the En version. I can't tell because I never played the En version. I can fix it, yes, but that's besides the point if the fix isn't implemented in CMI.
You just have to extract in the game folder and overwrite the Mod folder
EDIT: CMI was updated today and among other things the uncensor skins were updated

duxromano
Masochist dlc personality is for the japanese version.

Last edited:

bboi64

Jul 8, 2019
After installing the Extreme Sadist personality pack from Nutaku I get an error that reads "表がありません。tutorial_list_en.nei" and the game closes itself. I have the latest game update and I'm not currently running any mods. Anyone have any advice?

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
After installing the Extreme Sadist personality pack from Nutaku I get an error that reads "表がありません。tutorial_list_en.nei" and the game closes itself. I have the latest game update and I'm not currently running any mods. Anyone have any advice?
Sorry for asking on EN thread, but where did you download it?
Also, did this personality pack available for the JP version?

I have Cm3d2 1.66 and com3d2 1.47
and been searching for this personality pack, but cant found it anywhere.

Thx a bunch

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
Sorry for asking on EN thread, but where did you download it?
Also, did this personality pack available for the JP version?

I have Cm3d2 1.66 and com3d2 1.47
and been searching for this personality pack, but cant found it anywhere.

Thx a bunch
the thread has been updated with a repack and some of the dlc i recievd

Kees12

Jan 25, 2018
Can someone tell where i can find the preset for to love ru character And other anime character Preset?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Lewdhound
Nothing in the OP is useful to you because you use the jp version. That personality is from CM3D2. You already have it because you probably downloaded one of lilly's repacks from nyaa (aka the korean repack). You have to link COM to CM if you want CM personalities to be available in COM.
By the way your COM version is several months old. You have a lot of updating to do first and whole bunch of dlc to install.
See this for everything related to jp COM3D2. Ignore the stuff about the modpack if you don't need it. Make sure to have the registry keys added correctly for the two games. At 5.3 I explained how to link the games.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes