Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
The nyaa link should be visible and the direct link for the .torrent file provided as an alternative for those who can't access nyaa. Not the other way around. This is needed so people won't ask how to install and uncensor the game. I didn't bother to write that guide for nothing.

Reactions: KainA777

ef24tas

Aug 16, 2018
Ok so I spent some time reconciling the list of DLC found in the OP dlc_list.txt with the list Z3r0cool provided and it seems that both lists are still missing the event

[Costume+Flirty Shopping Date Set Vol.2+Let's exercise! Costume set]

as well as the costume sets

[Cute and Sexy Costume Set]
[alumi-soft - Wanko of Marriage Costume Set]
[Custom Order Maid 3D2 Date Costume set winter 2019]
[Happy Date Costume Set]
[-F&C- Suigetsu Costume Set]
[-F&C.FC02- PIA3 Costume Set]
[Fantasy Monster Costume set]
[Fancy Flower costume set]
[Happy Wedding Costume Set]
[HARUKAZE - The Princess,the Stray Cat and Matters of the Heart Costume Set]
[Idol Costume Set]
[Yuzusoft - Senren*Banka Costume Set]
[Working Costume set]
[Lose - Maitetsu Costume Set]
[Lump of Sugar - Tayutama 2 Set ]
[Sports Uniform Costume Set]

I went ahead and added the web address of each file in the txt file below.
Actually we're missing more events. I thought they would be included in the repack :rolleyes:

Can someone upload them?
Code:
CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Season pack 2020 spring

Custom Order Maid 3D2 Date Pack Summer 2019

Custom Order Maid 3D2 Date Costume Set Spring 2020

CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Costume+Flirty Shopping Date Set Vol.2

Additional Event Pack vol.7 Sex Event Plus Pure Love Side

holdooo

Sep 5, 2020
I don't need DLC Vol 2 anymore because I downloaded the torrent. What's 20 GB in this day and age.

It's nice to have it as a "single source of truth" so everyone will have the same version to build on in the future. Also not having to install all the DLCs was a nice bonus too.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
You people complain about a 20GB lousy repack? Wait till you see the full jp version which is nearly 180GB. How do you like them apples?

Hint: If someone provides documentation for something, you better read it all.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
You people complain about a 20GB lousy repack? Wait till you see the full jp version which is nearly 180GB. How do you like them apples?

Hint: If someone provides documentation for something, you better read it all.
Is their no direct link for the repack?

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
All of the official English Yotogi skills, personalities, GP-01 and Visual Pack are present if you download the torrent. It also has many costumes and several events and songs.

There is another collection that has all the songs, all of the added interactions whether they come from Events, Denkigai-fair or Seasons. It is only missing the events from

[Costume+Flirty Shopping Date Set Vol.2+Let's exercise! Costume set]

and the just released

[ Additional Event Pack vol.8 Sex Event Plus Wpack + Mechanical Costume set]

It also has more costumes than are available in the repack. You need to contribute a DLC that the group doesn't own to gain access.

I am working on a list of differences between the collections, but I don't know when it will be ready. The items that were on my list are the items not found in either collection.

Haruomi

Jan 31, 2018
Just to be clear: There are a torrent for download the game + dlc + the sadistic personality + the gp-01 expansion, there are a link to download a rar file (8.7gb) that contain the dlc + the sadistic personality witht no gp-01 expansion and there are a link to dowload only the gp-01 expansion. I am wrong? I already have the base game (steam version) whit no dlc or expansions or personalities, only with the r18 patch applied so the question is, what should I download?

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Really hope they will release patch to port cm3d2 personalities to com3d2 eng.Its one of the reason I haven't changed to eng version from JP even though I don't know JP.I know its a long shot but you can't blame a guy for trying.

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
hey i need help with something. so earlier this month i downloaded and installed Win(+18 Nutaku Version) , DLCGP01(+18 Nutaku Version , and Nutaku Bonus content. I just noticed there are more files in the op of this thread. anyway what i wanted to ask is, is it safe for me to ONLY download the 8.74gb/9.4gb full dlc by dr phill, and can i use the new DLC's on my already installed nutaku version? or do i need to download the 23gb Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R1 file?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
hey i need help with something. so earlier this month i downloaded and installed Win(+18 Nutaku Version) , DLCGP01(+18 Nutaku Version , and Nutaku Bonus content. I just noticed there are more files in the op of this thread. anyway what i wanted to ask is, is it safe for me to ONLY download the 8.74gb/9.4gb full dlc by dr phill, and can i use the new DLC's on my already installed nutaku version? or do i need to download the 23gb Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R1 file?
download the repack 23gb it has more content

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
if i download the 23gb repack file do i still have to download the 9.4gb dlc pack? or is it already included in the 23gb repack? also can you tell me if the dlc pack would work with the nutaku version i have installed?
the repack already includes the game along with the uncensor download my pack and place in the install folder
(you can delete the nutaku version)

Reactions: Happy Potter
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes