Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
wait so. volume two of dlc in the torrent pastebin and the attachment of page 1 isnt including on the 8 gig file right??? including chocolate and vanilla dlc??

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
but i already downloaded the game along with the 8 gig dlcs. i dont want to download 24 gig just to get a lot of new dlcs. my internet is not good for the moment.

Reactions: mcghie68

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Added a link to the OP - hope it looks ok?
Could you reupload the DLC vol 2 pack I sent you to nopy or something? Not everyone wants the full repack and they would prefer installing dlc themselves.
Also, could you reupload the repack because I won't seed it for long. I have limited the upload speed to 20MB/s
Thanks

Now to get back to serious modpack business.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

mcghie68

Sep 7, 2020
Could you reupload the DLC vol 2 pack I sent you to nopy or something? Not everyone wants the full repack and they would prefer installing dlc themselves.
+1 to this. I don't need the game or volume 1 of the DLC, and would much rather have the option to d/l and install volume 2 than spend an age downloading the full repack.

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
So I tried to install the game and the DLC's but kept getting this error a little bit into the game.
Error popup.png

After some trial and error with uninstalling/reinstalling the game and various DLC's, I narrowed it down to the "Rookie set vol.2" DLC causing the problem as soon as the tutorial screen for the first day is supposed to show up. I'll keep on with the trial and error and see if any of the other DLC's in the pack (the old Phil Pack) can cause the problem to arise.

In the meantime, any possible fixes I could use, except for the obvious 'don't install the one that causes the problem'?

Edit: This was the game version in the first link in the post. I have found no other DLC's in the old Phil Pack causing trouble. In the meantime I started downloading the repack torrent, to see if the problem is fixed in that version or not.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
So I tried to install the game and the DLC's but kept getting this error a little bit into the game.
View attachment 808435

After some trial and error with uninstalling/reinstalling the game and various DLC's, I narrowed it down to the "Rookie set vol.2" DLC causing the problem as soon as the tutorial screen for the first day is supposed to show up. I'll keep on with the trial and error and see if any of the other DLC's in the pack (the old Phil Pack) can cause the problem to arise.

In the meantime, any possible fixes I could use, except for the obvious 'don't install the one that causes the problem'?

Edit: This was the game version in the first link in the post. I have found no other DLC's in the old Phil Pack causing trouble. In the meantime I started downloading the repack torrent, to see if the problem is fixed in that version or not.
im not that old

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 808435

corrupt file maybe try redownloading it or it might be just windows 7

Last edited:

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Downloaded the torrent and was checking the files against what is listed. Turns out that while the list says it has

[com3d2engplg_dlcdenkigai2016s-dlc320set] = Denkigai-fair 2016 summer Item setÂ
com3d2-shop-en.s-court.me/item.php?iid=964

It actually contains

Denkigai-fair 2016 summer Item set + Fantasy Monster Costume set
com3d2-shop-en.s-court.me/item.php?iid=965

I put a strikethrough on my earlier post. 1 more set than we thought.

Last edited:

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
A big thanks to all the content so far.

Unfortunately, I must agree that ideally we'd get the 2nd pack dlc separately as well. Trying to merge an old modded save with a fresh install is a much more daunting problem than installing and updateling the missing dlc.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
A big thanks to all the content so far.

Unfortunately, I must agree that ideally we'd get the 2nd pack dlc separately as well. Trying to merge an old modded save with a fresh install is a much more daunting problem than installing and updateling the missing dlc.

If you just take your old folder with all its mods, saves, presets and other files and overwrite the new folder it will work. It will take a lot of hard drive space and time, but it is what we have in the short run.

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
Well I downloaded the full repack and thankfully the game works now. However, how do I install the uncensor patch?

Legionnary

Sep 9, 2020
I had to come and comment thank you. I've been trying to get some of these DLC's for the English version for such a long time, it was super satisfying to finally find them. Especially the visual pack!

Quick question: In the approximately 9GB DLC folder I downloaded, there was only one Yotogi Class, number 2. Are any of the other Yotogi classes available?

Thanks again!

Reactions: Happy Potter
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes