Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

GhostBloodakaGB

May 18, 2018
This is all so damn confusing. Seems like things were made way too complicated, wish the steam version just had all the different DLCs and shit and i would pay to not be so wildly confused. So what am i supposed to download then if i want the fullest version with all currently available DLCs and uncensored? Basically how do i get 100% of whats available for this game. Because all the tutorials and posts keep going back and forth mentioning different versions, and languages, and websites, and links some of which don't even work anymore. Assume i know NOTHING about this game and how to get it and install it. All help is appreciated.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
It is, but do you guys really want a new repack for every minor dlc ? I was thinking a new repack should at least have 5 new dlc. Until then I'll just list new dlc in the pastebin guide starting vol3.
oh no i was just letting him know, just do whatever is easy for you

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
it's in COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt
When does it happen ? And which dlc. Is it the one from last week ?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
hola111 Try to redownload and reinstall that dlc. Tick that checkbox when installing in order to overwrite previous files. Never tick that checkbox ever again unless you are told to.
You must also have update 1.52.
Update CMI. Your build is several months old.
Lusthaze my sig, read the guide, see 5.3.1. Read the warnings.

Last edited:

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
Where i can find a game with all dlc and a lot of mods already installed?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes