Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
The pastebin is not removed, it's just private and I can't make it unlisted again because of the nsfw filter. Filtering all "offensive" words from the guide will be a pain in the ass. They already made some modifications to the filter so they may be locked again with new code changes to the filter.

Even if they fix it it just proves that pastebin is no longer a reliable option. Many pastebins were anon and making them private means they are lost forever.

Reactions: PeteHanson
D

Deleted member 2043045

The pastebin is not removed, it's just private and I can't make it unlisted again because of the nsfw filter. Filtering all "offensive" words from the guide will be a pain in the ass. They already made some modifications to the filter so they may be locked again with new code changes to the filter.
That's rough buddy. In that case, would you be able to post some of the links that were in the original paste (the DLC paste, COM difference module, etc) since they're no longer available?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Apparently "nipples" is an offensive word and "pussy" is not. That was literally the only word that triggered the NSFW bot. And just one instance of it because it is repeated multiple times. They are using some kind of machine learning and right now it has no idea what it's doing.
Anyways, got the JP guide unblocked for now until they change something again
All links were changed from http to hxxp just in case. That change unblocked the dlc list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunar Fang

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
these automated bots the sites used are pretty stupid i have yet to see an almost perfect one

D

Deleted member 2043045

Apparently "nipples" is an offensive word and "pussy" is not. That was literally the only word that triggered the NSFW bot. And just one instance of it because it is repeated multiple times. They are using some kind of machine learning and right now it has no idea what it's doing.
Anyways, got the JP guide unblocked for now until they change something again
All links were changed from http to hxxp just in case. That change unblocked the dlc list.
That's great news! Just in case, I've created copies of the pastes, and I'll try to find some way to manually store as many required files as possible.

D

Deleted member 2344471

English GP-02 is here.

There was also JAP GP-03 reveal today, but currently I can only see "Story" and character creator changes (proper boob options!).
Google translation is confusing like always. GP-03 will be... some kind of side story? Son of main character and two older sister-type maids? Huh. Weird. Or I'm just making up things because of bad moonspeak translation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
English GP-02 is here.

There was also JAP GP-03 reveal today, but currently I can only see "Story" and character creator changes (proper boob options!).
Google translation is confusing like always. GP-03 will be... some kind of side story? Son of main character and two older sister-type maids? Huh. Weird. Or I'm just making up things because of bad moonspeak translation.
you can ask someone on this discord

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
English GP-02 is here.

you are right its your son and you send him two maids

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
probably there is few... who knows... notification sometimes not working if i didnt view this thread for a few days. didnt noticed that gp02 is out now. \o/

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
lets see in nutaku.net.. original custom order maid is 45 dollars. GP01 is 25 dollars and GP02 is 37 dollars. i think kiss drops the price of the original game and gets more dollars from dlc... idk

D

Deleted member 2344471

GP-03 expansion has been cancelled. It will be a standalone game instead.
COM3D2 will only get some of the new creation options.

H1tl3r

Mar 16, 2020
Just found gp-02. does anyone know if it will work fdr th english game since it's for the japanese version? here's link : 2794717 if you know where to search it :)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes