Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

nshyxn

Oct 23, 2020
This may sound dumb, but is there a way to watch the dances without having to play the rhythm game

MoistFeel

Jul 31, 2018
strange the Custom Order Maid 3D2 English Vanilla Repack R2 is the one had all mods from dr.phill installed,fully updated including the expansions 1&2 & uncensored patch already applied basically the whole package,but the Info said otherwise it was the two version above the repack R2 that is the none H-version and needed updates,adult patch & mods install. I've been confused for 2 days thinking the one label " Base Game: R18 Adult Patch + GP01 DLC (Repack) " that have the Adult patch installed.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

leng177

Jan 31, 2018
All mods* are compatible except for the ones that need GP01fb face
*if you add all the missing references extracted from japanese COM and CM dlc.

MoistFeel R3 is latest complete repack and none of the repacks from op are uncensored. R18 patch doesn't mean it's uncensored.
Thanks how would i go about adding all the missing references from the Japanese COM/CM? without breaking the game

And is there a list somewhere that has mods which categorises them e.g Body mods, Clothes, Faces

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks how would i go about adding all the missing references from the Japanese COM/CM? without breaking the game

And is there a list somewhere that has mods which categorises them e.g Body mods, Clothes, Faces
1. That's very easy to do. First of all you need the japanese dlc that your mod relies on, so you must know what it's named. The error on the console tells you which file is missing and what to search for.
You don't install the dlc so to not mess up your En installation and you DO NOT extract or move dlc files directly into your game folder. Instead if you managed to find the dlc, you just open the .arc files with SybarisArcEditor (installed by CMI) and you can export the entire dlc costume (menus, materials, models, textures) and add it to the Mod folder. The dlc will then be used as a mod and solve the missing files issue (unless ofcourse it's not a dlc you are missing, but another mod. You can easily tell from the filename). You also need the priority material .pmat for every item you exported. They are found in prioritymaterial.arc
The tricky part is finding the dlc name and an actual dl link if you're not going to get it from the store.
Your best bet is to beg someone with the complete japanese version to help you. I for one have both jp and en version so I can provide support for both. If you show me the error I can extract the missing files.
However, I won't be bothered with such requests unless you are or were a contributor to the Vanilla Repack. Let's call this a fair trade. First time is free, just to demo the concept. Then it's up to you how you figure the other errors.

2. No list. Just the modpack. It is well enough categorized into folders. Problem is that some files were moved or removed from their original folders in order to eliminate duplicates and some mods rely on other. Even I can't tell anymore which other mod is required for a mod to work unless I remove everything and see what error I get. I tried to group codependent mods where I could.

(3) There is a third option. English COM Modpack. But I'm not going to waste my time with it if demand is not high, and I mean really high. It's simply too much work and syncronizing the edits with the Jp Modpack will be a pain in the ass.

For now you can just install mods from the modpack and pray to kiss that they work. If not, you either fix them or remove them. You need to keep [CommonFiles] and "LOBody Shapekey Clothing Models" replacements, and use common sense when removing duplicate models and menus if you add official dlc files to the Mod folder. I suggest using BadModHunter from discord and it will find all files duplicates, conflicts and missing files errors. If the mod with missing files errors is from the modpack, then you will find the other required files in the original modpack if you search for them, if you don't then they are dlc files.
The modpack by itself has no errors (other than the ones caused by missing dlc) because I fixed them all. The other few hundred errors that remained are false positives and can be ignored.

Nov 30, 2019
any one answer me what compare to Custom Maid 3D 1.55, what is the different between those two, and so files came up to let download it, it give me a headache

MoistFeel

Jul 31, 2018
1. That's very easy to do. First of all you need the japanese dlc that your mod relies on, so you must know what it's named. The error on the console tells you which file is missing and what to search for.
You don't install the dlc so to not mess up your En installation and you DO NOT extract or move dlc files directly into your game folder. Instead if you managed to find the dlc, you just open the .arc files with SybarisArcEditor (installed by CMI) and you can export the entire dlc costume (menus, materials, models, textures) and add it to the Mod folder. The dlc will then be used as a mod and solve the missing files issue (unless ofcourse it's not a dlc you are missing, but another mod. You can easily tell from the filename). You also need the priority material .pmat for every item you exported. They are found in prioritymaterial.arc
The tricky part is finding the dlc name and an actual dl link if you're not going to get it from the store.
Your best bet is to beg someone with the complete japanese version to help you. I for one have both jp and en version so I can provide support for both. If you show me the error I can extract the missing files.
However, I won't be bothered with such requests unless you are or were a contributor to the Vanilla Repack. Let's call this a fair trade. First time is free, just to demo the concept. Then it's up to you how you figure the other errors.

2. No list. Just the modpack. It is well enough categorized into folders. Problem is that some files were moved or removed from their original folders in order to eliminate duplicates and some mods rely on other. Even I can't tell anymore which other mod is required for a mod to work unless I remove everything and see what error I get. I tried to group codependent mods where I could.

(3) There is a third option. English COM Modpack. But I'm not going to waste my time with it if demand is not high, and I mean really high. It's simply too much work and syncronizing the edits with the Jp Modpack will be a pain in the ass.

For now you can just install mods from the modpack and pray to kiss that they work. If not, you either fix them or remove them. You need to keep [CommonFiles] and "LOBody Shapekey Clothing Models" replacements, and use common sense when removing duplicate models and menus if you add official dlc files to the Mod folder. I suggest using BadModHunter from discord and it will find all files duplicates, conflicts and missing files errors. If the mod with missing files errors is from the modpack, then you will find the other required files in the original modpack if you search for them, if you don't then they are dlc files.
The modpack by itself has no errors (other than the ones caused by missing dlc) because I fixed them all. The other few hundred errors that remained are false positives and can be ignored.
thanks,i got it working already with the latest update file size of +150gb game folder (might still updating itself in the future),i got it linked CM3d2 & COM3D2 together.

MoistFeel

Jul 31, 2018
so you went with the jp version to spare yourself the trouble. well played
yup,i downloaded the "custom maid ultimate 2020 summer edition" from sukebei,download some few updates/dlc 's and use modular installer from discord,and then Voilà,english ver was installed.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
you can have the actual english translation from the en version if you read through the modpack guide, chapter 5.4

MoistFeel

Jul 31, 2018
you can have the actual english translation from the en version if you read through the modpack guide, chapter 5.4
i know,and it's not compatible with newer dlc or an update because it's already translated to english and there's no rollback button to jp ver,prompted error because it cannot find the original exe everytime i tried to update,i'm using jp ver updates/dlc while still benefit from COM & Legacy meido modular and so far everything is running smooth.

Last edited:

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
The repack appears to be missing the following DLC:

Currently on sale for 50% off. $12.05
[Denkigai-fair 2019 Winter Item set]

Dances

[GIGA・AIKISS・Looks Like I'm in Love]

[GIGA - AIKISS 2 - Kiss me! choose me! & Costume Set]

Costume Sets
[Madosoft - Raspberry Cube - Costume Set]

[Fancy Flower costume set]

[KISS Event 2017 March Item Set +Cosplay Costume Set]

[Sexy Sweet little devil costume set]

Events
[Season pack 2020 Spring]

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
i know,and it's not compatible with newer dlc or an update because it's already translated to english and there's no rollback button to jp ver,prompted error because it cannot find the original exe everytime i tried to update,i'm using jp ver updates/dlc while still benefit from COM & Legacy meido modular and so far everything is running smooth.
I did not understand a single thing from that phrase. If english is not your mother language then use short sentences and describe what you did so far, because to me it sound like you butchered the game.

MoistFeel

Jul 31, 2018
I did not understand a single thing from that phrase. If english is not your mother language then use short sentences and describe what you did so far, because to me it sound like you butchered the game.
sigh...your repack is missing the COM3D2.exe file and lack alot of dlc's and updates,without the COM3D2.exe you can't install an update or any dlc using your repack,i can't remember your executable but it something like "COM3DEN.exe" that is permanently modified and cannot be undone and it's not compatible with any updates/dlc i found on torrent site that has tons of the latest dlc in which your repack is lack of.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
what repack ? I only made one for the en version. And for jp version I always recommend Custom Maid Ultimate, which I did not make. None of them have missing exe. So I have no idea what are you talking about. I don't know what broken repack you installed. is the repack I use and always recommend. And is the guide for installing it and everything else.
Did you extract an update or dlc directly to the game folder ? Because if you did then your game is now broken and you need to reinstall from scratch.

Last edited:

MoistFeel

Jul 31, 2018
what repack ? I only made one for the en version. And for jp version I always recommend Custom Maid Ultimate, which I did not make. None of them have missing exe. So I have no idea what are you talking about. I don't know what broken repack you installed. is the repack I use and always recommend. And is the guide for installing it and everything else.
Did you extract an update or dlc directly to the game folder ? Because if you did then your game is now broken and you need to reinstall from scratch.
My bad,i mistook you with the op repack, his repack has this weird "COM3DEn.exe" instead of the original exe file. Anyway is not a problem at all,my first comment was about this post which you chose to replies while i was just making a simple comment addressing his repack, theres nothing broken or anything of dumbshit like that after i'm using kasumeido , and it's not my first time downloading Repacks/game of this kind,i know what i'm doing,the game is running smooth on my end. Calm down.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
The repack appears to be missing the following DLC:

Currently on sale for 50% off. $12.05
[Denkigai-fair 2019 Winter Item set]

Dances

[GIGA・AIKISS・Looks Like I'm in Love]

[GIGA - AIKISS 2 - Kiss me! choose me! & Costume Set]

Costume Sets
[Madosoft - Raspberry Cube - Costume Set]

[Fancy Flower costume set]