Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So I do not believe this is considered to be does this full repak have x or y dlc so I'd like to ask. I tried looking over the dlclist involved, However, pastebin took me to one site that took me to another which felt sketchy. I just want to ask if the full repak has at least most if not all of the non-costume personality and event dlc.
There's nothing sketchy about the pastebin redirect. I did it that way for security reasons in order to avoid the dumb bots and unwanted search engine indexing.
And yes, the repack R3 is mostly complete. You just have to install dlc from Volume 5 separately.

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
I'm trying to re-install the repack using as little space as possible. Do I even need to install the 70+ GB of CM3D2 if I'm never going to play it and I have no save files for it? What does linking COM3D2 to CM3D2 add to the game?
If you have both games installed and linked, you'll get a special scenario where you can communicate with your secretary maid in CM3D2, and eventually have her in the "Schedule" list; once she's available, you can give her a name, customize her look & outfit just like any other maid. But keep in mind you cannot edit her personality.

Also, if you link both games, you'll be able to "transfer" existing maids from CM3D2 to your new club in COM3D2 (if you've played CM3D2, that is), their basic stats remain the same, but you'll have rebuild their affinity from the ground up (I believe a maid will still be labeled as "acquaintance" even if she's already married to you previously if memory serves me right.)

TL;DR - At this point, CM3D2 basically serves as a DLC of COM3D2.

Also, have anyone manage to get "CM3D2_ED_x64" running? It always complains about missing "GameData\menu" and then starts with a black screen, the missing file seems to be "menu.arc" but it's always there.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2018
So what exactly do I download to just play the game, with sexual content? Just a little overwhelmed by all the different download links and what I actually need.

descil

Oct 21, 2019
The explanation linked in the dropdown related to the repack mentions that there's a version with more content + more dlc + mods + material from the previous game and that the repack is not that version.
Can someone tell me if there is a download to the more expansive Japanese version of the game with as much english content as possible? Please and thank you.
That's assuming the Japanese version can be played in English, but whatever.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
The explanation linked in the dropdown related to the repack mentions that there's a version with more content + more dlc + mods + material from the previous game and that the repack is not that version.
Can someone tell me if there is a download to the more expansive Japanese version of the game with as much english content as possible? Please and thank you.
That's assuming the Japanese version can be played in English, but whatever.
There is a dedicated thread on for japanese COM + Modpack R4. Absolutely everything you need is in that guide. Modpack link is in the changelog. Pastebin links are base64 encoded.

D

Deleted member 2043045

Is it possible to get the VibeYourMaid plugin GUI to be in english instead of mostly Japanese?

D

Deleted member 2043045

I'm trying to see if CM3D2.exe works, but when I open the launcher it gets stuck on this:
Screenshot (264).png
How do I fix this?

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Exciting news! The first of GP-02 expansion has just been released.

[Sale edition] CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Personality Pack Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil GP-02

Other DLC still missing from the Repack collection

[Nostalgic Maid Costume Set]

[Alice Soft - Rance 10 - Costume Set]

[Laplacian - Future Radio and the Artificial Pigeons - Costume Set]

[Yotogi Class Vol.12 [Submissive Sex Maid & Hard Swapping Sex Maid] +Cool worker Costume Set]

[Additional Event Pack vol.14 Pure Love Side + Cosplay Party Costume Set]

[Madosoft - Hamidashi Creative - Costume Set]

[Fancy Flower costume set]

gabut40

Jul 26, 2018
i got 1.05.1 ver of this thinking to change it for the newer version, will it erased my data or it caried over to new version?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
you can backup your savedata and presets folders just in case.
If you install R3 repack you can delete old installation and restore savedata and presets
If you simply update your game with official update there is no need to backup. You must (re)install CMI though.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
okay so im gonna get the gp 02 for sweet little devil contact me if you wanna put it up on the pastebin

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes