Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Sep 16, 2018
How exactly did you come to that conclusion from reading what I said is beyond my comprehension. I said get the R3 repack and install volume 5 manually. That is all you can possibly need if you just want the english game with all dlc. Then install CMI if you want uncensor. You can go way beyond that with jp version but it requires some big brain time.
If you want to install *everything* manually, then yes, you can go with that route you mentioned and then download individual dlc as you see fit.
The guide clearly states that you must not extract dlc in the main game folder. This means that you can extract and run the dlc installers from anywhere else but the game folder.
View attachment 1075461
See that big ass warning in the guide ? It's there for a reason. That's the biggest fuckup you can possibly accomplish when installing the game.
The guide for en version was meant to be as light as possible because people don't read and there's less room for users to screw up compared to jp version. So I didn't include *all* the minor details. See the guide for jp version from my sig, compare it to en version, and you'll understand why it has so many pages.

As for VR...I doubt anyone has a VR set in the first place and few have a machine capable of VR. Most of the plugins were never tested in VR environment because of that reason. You'll probably have better luck asking about VR on CM discord
You're first reply was super vague and not that helpful. You said to get the Vanilla Repack R3 and DLC Volume 5 but none of those are options on the main page of the game. I see the complete repack but that says R2 not R3, and the DLC just says Vol. 1. The "guide" on the main page takes me to a page that then tells me to go to another site and decode some stuff that then leads to a giant wall of text, so I didn't really bother with it. I tried downloading the Base Game Adult Patch Repack whatever and it worked so far, just can't figure out the VR controls.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
did you read the instruction on the torrent and the pastebin link and such?? i read it but how to enable NTR Block?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
You're first reply was super vague and not that helpful. You said to get the Vanilla Repack R3 and DLC Volume 5 but none of those are options on the main page of the game. I see the complete repack but that says R2 not R3, and the DLC just says Vol. 1. The "guide" on the main page takes me to a page that then tells me to go to another site and decode some stuff that then leads to a giant wall of text, so I didn't really bother with it. I tried downloading the Base Game Adult Patch Repack whatever and it worked so far, just can't figure out the VR controls.
That giant wall of text is the guide. If you can't bother with it then idk how to help you. Link for R3 is in the header of the guide.
I didn't write the op. It's not my job to update it. Op only has link to R2 repack.

did you read the instruction on the torrent and the pastebin link and such?? i read it but how to enable NTR Block?
NTR block is either enabled when you start a new game or from the event tab. If you have it on you get the switch to turn it off but you can't turn it back on again. It's best to have 2 savedata to play with. One with NTR on and one with NTR off.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
There were only 2 similar reports of this issue that I know of but it only affected the bj scenes.
Test without plugins if the issue persists. Move winhttp.dll out of the game folder to disable plugins. If the issue is still there move it back. It means that none of the plugins is causing issues and it's something wrong with the download. Move the COM3D2_EN folder out of Downloads and install it to a short path. Run the set install directory script again and remove the read only attribute from COM3D2_EN folder.
Did you install dlc correctly ? Are you sure you didn't extract any of them directly in the game folder pr attempted to install japanese dlc ?
The only plugins I can think of that have the ability to allign are VibeYourMaid and XTmasterSlave. If you hit I key you enable VYM. If you hold LMB or RMB while VYM is active and use the scroll wheel it will move the master or the maid and master together

Sep 16, 2018
That giant wall of text is the guide. If you can't bother with it then idk how to help you. Link for R3 is in the header of the guide.
I didn't write the op. It's not my job to update it. Op only has link to R2 repack.

NTR block is either enabled when you start a new game or from the event tab. If you have it on you get the switch to turn it off but you can't turn it back on again. It's best to have 2 savedata to play with. One with NTR on and one with NTR off.

I was just asking which of the links in the main page I need to download to play the game, if you can't help with that that's fine. I appreciate the attempt to help but you're first reply was just confusing.

PQuantum

Jul 26, 2018
I was just asking which of the links in the main page I need to download to play the game, if you can't help with that that's fine. I appreciate the attempt to help but you're first reply was just confusing.
If you haven't figured it out by now, the link to Repack R3 is in the guide, which can be found through in the main post.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
If that's the question then the answer is simple. None of them. Unless you want to make a custom build which would also be impossible because you only have dlc vol.1 in op.
is what you want. And you have to update it further with dlc vol. 5, which is only found in the guide linked in the torent description. It's the same as the one in op because pastebin link was meant to be permanent.

Reactions: chaosstrider32

hornyXD

Mar 8, 2021
I wasted my fucking time on the Base game Split download. the EXE installer had a fucking License key Bull Shit and you have to fucking do a survey for fucking hours. fuck this shit.

• Angry
Reactions: maybe973

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Why hasn’t Their been more ntr?

This week in DLC Kiss gave us
[Additional Event Pack vol.15 NTR Side + Cool boyish Costume Set]

This is the final event package for the 3 starters in Japan. It includes 6 NTR events. I do believe other personalities have a few NTR events, but nothing like the total number from each of the 3 starters. We would also need to have the personality release in the International version.

[Clochette - Kokorone=Pendulum! - Swimsuit&School Uniform Set]

This is the second pack to come from Clochette. The first one came out last week. This leaves only 4 companies that have done collaborations with Kiss for the JP version and have yet to appear on the ENG version.

Both are already in the Volume 5 update list.

Last edited:

ClubCulture_

Mar 15, 2020
inlolzwetrust hey man just wanna say thanks for your repack efforts, totally appreciate it. i got your eng R3 and the game is dope. i'm also new to com3d2, does the eng version not have the secretary maid personality dlc? or should i just switch to the jap version now as it seems like she exists there but her dlc isn't compatible with eng?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
secretary maid is not a personality. she's a npc character. she appears in some events and yes she is f***able in at least one of them that I know of.

Reactions: ClubCulture_

ClubCulture_

Mar 15, 2020
secretary maid is not a personality. she's a npc character. she appears in some events and yes she is f***able in at least one of them that I know of.
i see.. was hoping to get her on a usual yotogi and with her type of voice. i thought i saw something on jp ver but might be just a wrong one. and yeah she does have a surprise f*** on one event lmao. thanks tho!

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
There is a Maid Secretary personality DLC in Japan. I don't remember if it is voiced by the same seiyuu, or has the exact same personality. I think I remember that there are a few events that can use either Emma or the DLC character if present, several include sex scenes. Most of those events are still Japanese only.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ClubCulture_

CloudOdin

Feb 21, 2021
Hello Hello. Having an issuse adding in the additional dlc in Vol 5. I downloaded the zips, and extracted, but im not sure where to place the dlc. Maybe i am installing them wrong?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes