Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

jonnyfann

Jan 5, 2020
anybody can help me with the downloads please? which files to download and which ones to install one after another, there are so many i am kinda lost :D

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
anybody can help me with the downloads please? which files to download and which ones to install one after another, there are so many i am kinda lost :D
you are going to have to torrent inlolzwetrust's COM3D2 Repack 3 for the latest English version of the game, follow the guide by first clicking the link found in his user comments, then click "submitter: inlolzwetrust" and you should find the repack #3 posted by him. you will have to read.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
If you want to have the complete experience, you can also download the big ass torrent. It's only 154 GB + 17GB Modpack.

I also found a new one for ONLY 96 GB! But I don't know, what the difference is.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I also found a new one for ONLY 96 GB! But I don't know, what the difference is.
That is COM only and it's a korean repack. It is technically complete but it has very small user base. Very few testers so it might have hidden issues. Some of the uploader's releases had issues in the past. The installation process is obscure to say the least. Too many unnecessary files.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
inlolzwetrust I'll try your Modpack R4. Could you point me to the best compatible release? Is that one at ULMF?
CM3D2 1.66 & COM3D2 1.49 + DLC up to July 2020 (VANILLA REPACK)

Also, do you know if it's compatible with Maid Fiddler?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
inlolzwetrust I'll try your Modpack R4. Could you point me to the best compatible release? Is that one at ULMF?
CM3D2 1.66 & COM3D2 1.49 + DLC up to July 2020 (VANILLA REPACK)

Also, do you know if it's compatible with Maid Fiddler?

Thanks in advance.
That release is missing 1 year worth of dlc but it was proven to be stable. To get the rest of the dlc read the modpack intructions carefully.

Reactions: changeling

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
So there is a new CMI CR-Edit version. Has anyone used it? How many plugins were removed from the CR Edit version if any?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Alutach.
halfundressing, xtms, vym, old shapeanimator, etc. were removed.
There is an updated scenecapture and NPRshader compatible with 1.6x on sixima's getuploader. I didn't test them yet on 1.55.1 so I'm not sure if they're backwards compatible.
If you didn't update past 1.55.1 stick with CMI 2.4.8.2. It is also compatible with en version.

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
Alutach.
halfundressing, xtms, vym, old shapeanimator, etc. were removed.
There is an updated scenecapture and NPRshader compatible with 1.6x on sixima's getuploader. I didn't test them yet on 1.55.1 so I'm not sure if they're backwards compatible.
If you didn't update past 1.55.1 stick with CMI 2.4.8.2. It is also compatible with en version.
Yea I didn't update it, still on 1.55. Im thinking of updating of getting CR Edit. I just want to try CR Edit. But maybe I will wait for the next update of CMI-CR to try it out.

mclawz123

Jul 20, 2020
inlolzwetrust Hey I own three of the DLC that are in the Volume 3 list and could share them with you if you want to add them into the Vanilla Repack.

The DLC's I have are:
Personality Pack The Extreme Sadist queen who arouses the hearts of masochists GP-01
Additional Event Pack vol.9 Sex Event Plus Wpack + Boyish hairstyle and costume set
Event Pack vol.8 Sex Event Plus

If you want me to pm you a link to them then feel free to reply. The same goes for anyone who wants em'.
hey can I ask for the personality dlc cus it seems to be lost in Internet

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
But without updating and linking, will the maids made in CR-edit work in COM?
No, obviously. But it's not like linking the games would do much. Compatibily is so low it's not even worth bothering with it. If storage is not an issue I guess you could backup your current game and then update it just to convince yourself how poor the CR integration is. You don't have to take my word for it. There's a reason why kiss forked the updates.
At this point it's best to just wait for the next game and try the real thing.

If you want to try CR Edit at least install this basic translation. Extract it in CR Edit folder.

hey can I ask for the personality dlc cus it seems to be lost in Internet
Read the repack R3 guide from op

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
No, obviously. But it's not like linking the games would do much. Compatibily is so low it's not even worth bothering with it. If storage is not an issue I guess you could backup your current game and then update it just to convince yourself how poor the CR integration is. You don't have to take my word for it. There's a reason why kiss forked the updates.
At this point it's best to just wait for the next game and try the real thing.

If you want to try CR Edit at least install this basic translation. Extract it in CR Edit folder.

Read the repack R3 guide from op
That's unfortunate. I really like the concept of CR edit, especially because I cant use shape keys to make anything not resembling an animal.

Ill go and try it out without linking. Thank you for the translation

mockz21

Dec 14, 2018
Can anyone add new dlcs in this thread? or is there any links that i can get them? eng version dlcs btw. thanks for the help

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes