Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Does anyone know of any mods to change the images in the photo and monitor on the desk in the office? If not, does anyone know where to download the current arc extractor and where to find a list of where Kiss is storing the image files this time around?
officemod.png

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
Because it's a pain in the ass to test everything again and remove stuff. Stuff that I don't want to remove in the first place. And then it also depends on which version of COM you have, En or Jp. And since there's no way for me knowing what your half assed installation looks like I'd rather do the modpack for the full Jp version only and assume you have all dlc. Not my problem if you don't.
A modpack for the En vanilla repack is in plan once it gets GP01fb dlc. If it ever gets it. Until then I won't even bother. This mean porting missing Jp dlc as mods and removing them once they are officially released on En version. That's another pain in the ass to keep track of.
i apologize if my question was insulting. i did not mean it in that manner. thank you for the answer regardless. i do not yet have a SSD big enough so will wait unitl i get one to try com3d2 repack. you do really good work with these modpacks. much respect to you.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Here is what I did to get started:
1. Open the ISO in win10 (double click it, and then open the drive it mounted to, don't run the exe)
2. Open the darksiders.bin file with 7zip
3. Copy the com3d2inm folder to where ever you want it (I put it on my desktop)
4. Grab the DLC from Google Drive
5. Extract the large one and replace the files (exclude replacing the exe's)
6. Grab the sybaris from: and copy them over
7. Run COM3D2x64.exe and enjoy, if the autotranslate errors bother you just disable the plugin.

I didn't need to crack it or anything...
This doesn't seem to work. What do you mean Grab DLC? There's two files each with dlc in the name. What is the large one? One of them I have no idea how to install.

Talizman

May 20, 2021
If that's jp version there should only be 7 dlc missing. Only the first 2 are missing. The last 5 are free in the shop.
En version is not missing anything. Maybe 2 dlc at most.
Dlc checker is useless for en version. That's why I made the list and update it every week or so.
Excuse me, sry to bother you. I have a unique question.

I already download your Repack R1 long ago, and i want to upgrade it to R3 without download entire R3 repack again.

Here the thing. R1 only has 6 ZIP files, while R3 has 10 ZIP files. Can i just start downloading from file 6 to 10 and extract it together with the R1 repack files?

1622356602003.png 1622356627610.png

Thank you.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Excuse me, sry to bother you. I have a unique question.

I already download your Repack R1 long ago, and i want to upgrade it to R3 without download entire R3 repack again.

Here the thing. R1 only has 6 ZIP files, while R3 has 10 ZIP files. Can i just start downloading from file 6 to 10 and extract it together with the R1 repack files?

View attachment 1220762 View attachment 1220763

Thank you.
I can't even imagine how you came up with that idea. That's not how multi volume archives work. Short answer: NO.

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
Is there anywhere an already ultimate combo (CM3d2 + Com3d2 and traslation, uncensor mods ecc.) pack?

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So I'm playing the Japanese version and was wondering if anyone else has encountered a bug where after a certain point you just lost the ability to strengthen any facility aside from the restaurant and club and what might be causing it?

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
The complete repack is ultimately the best one (including mods and uncensored being easily accessible?) edit: repack r3

TeasingCat

Feb 1, 2021
The complete repack is ultimately the best one (including mods and uncensored being easily accessible?) edit: repack r3
Could u share that version of the game with me just don't use torrent because my pc won't allow me to download torrent files

S3rafim

Oct 11, 2017
Hey guys. Awesome upload, thanks!

I have encountered a small problem, though. I followed the install guide all fine and the game runs perfectly on PC, but when I'm trying to open it with Air link (oculus) it stucks forever in VR's loading (not even the game's). It runs fine on PC even from the headset with virtual desktop but it's just desktop streaming, not VR.

Anyone has any idea how I can solve this, I have been searching for a couple of days.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes