Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
I want the bookworm dlc, but it's not out in english yet, and judging by the polls, it won't be anytime soon.

Is there a way to update a japanese personality dlc into the steam base game? I'm thinking that I could use COM3D2.i18nEx for translation, but I also need an auto-translation that is long gone.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I want the bookworm dlc, but it's not out in english yet, and judging by the polls, it won't be anytime soon.

Is there a way to update a japanese personality dlc into the steam base game? I'm thinking that I could use COM3D2.i18nEx for translation, but I also need an auto-translation that is long gone.
It will likely mess up your installation. You can only install jp costumes *safely*. Events, yotogi and personalities are too dangerous and the outcome is unpredictable. KISS code is a mess as it is. You are better off with simply using the jp version instead and installing the ported translation so you won't be missing anything from en version. Complete guide is in my sig. It is for building Custom Maid Ultimate which is roughly 190GB in size.
If you only want the bookworm personality and don't care much about everything else you can skip CM3D2 and modpack installation and only focus on updating COM3D2 to 2.x, installing missing dlc and ported translation. The fully updated jp vanilla COM3D2 is around 95GB. That should save a lot of space. You can download the rest later and link to CM3D2 if you want all 21 personalities.

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
There are a few tattoos I like that are in my COM3D2 ENG version but not in COM3D2 JP one.

If I'm not wrong, they belong to this set "Denkigai-fair 2017 Winter Item set", and I'm trying to find them online but no results.

Is there any way I can get these, besides buying, or maybe copy those files from EN to JP version or something?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
There are a few tattoos I like that are in my COM3D2 ENG version but not in COM3D2 JP one.

If I'm not wrong, they belong to this set "Denkigai-fair 2017 Winter Item set", and I'm trying to find them online but no results.

Is there any way I can get these, besides buying, or maybe copy those files from EN to JP version or something?
COM was launched in feb 2018 so that means the tattoo or whatever that en dlc has is ported from CM. Meaning you'd normally have to link jp COM to CM to make it available. I ain't gonna port the entire 800mb dlc so are the requested parts only (skin, tattoos, face parts, nipples, etc., NO clothes). Extract and put in Mod folder. You should already have the uncensored skin textures for this dlc from CMI or modpack.

Last edited:

Alutach.

Oct 25, 2019
COM was launched in feb 2018 so that means the tattoo or whatever that en dlc has is ported from CM. Meaning you'd normally have to link jp COM to CM to make it available. I ain't gonna port the entire 800mb dlc so are the requested parts only (skin, tattoos, face parts, nipples, etc., NO clothes). Extract and put in Mod folder. You should already have the uncensored skin textures for this dlc from CMI or modpack.
Thank you so much!

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
That is Lisa. I designed her and those shots for the Wife-Maid Event: Introducing your Country Posting Event. Her pictures and several other winners are currently posted on the blog at . That will change as Kiss adds more posts.

Those poses and outfits are included with the game and DLC in Studio Mode. Studio Mode is one of the buttons along the bottom right of the screen. You can insert pictures as items or backgrounds. You may want to look online as you will want items with transparent backgrounds if you wish to add them to the scene. A lot of players don't play this or Illusion games for the sex or story, but because it is a cheap, robust poser for photo creations. If interested I can see about uploading the unfinished set to drop your maids in, and/or putting together a tutorial on studio mode. It is pretty friendly to new people.
sorry for the late response, but I would like a upload/tutorial to do this.

melonero

Mar 11, 2018
I haven't even tried 2.5.0.1 yet but it was supposed to work fine since it doesn't change much over the 2.5 I'm using. Do you have any red errors on the console ?
Try the last stable build 2.4.8.2 and see if it works. If you have issues with CMI report them on discord.
Was my fault. the COM Modular installer install the mods in a different directory than the game xdddd.
Work fine in my version. With that problem solved it works fine.

Anongatari

Mar 5, 2021
i do have it its included in thie repack

Scout Mode

For unlock scout mode in game, you need to following fullfill all the conditions below.

• Club Gauge 5
  • The credits club have more 200,000,000 CR
  • The club have more 30 maids
  • Club Rating more 600
  • Complete the idol route from main story game

After you finish the conditions, you can start scouting from main screen. You don't need pay CR in scout mode but the scouting have multiple step for invite new maid to join the club.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
you are here in the forum for the english version. if you have the game from here, I do not think the japanese personalities work ...

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Was anything new add to the download list? Im just wondering cuz it takes a few days for me to download it and i don't want to re-download it unless i know there something i don't already have.

loliconmaster

Jan 27, 2018
Did we get Umeko(the naughty idol NPC maid)+Shelitie suddenly after we beat them in a live? bc some other girl get recruited after the live but Umeko+Shelitie doesn't for some reason. I don't want to continue playing and need to go back and find a way to recruit her.

Last edited:

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
How the NTR works in this game? the maids give customers extra service during work or they can be taken away?

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
How the NTR works in this game? the maids give customers extra service during work or they can be taken away?
Bit of both. Mostly the story NTR is told in the events tab and can end with a game over when the maid is broken and leaves. If you set a maid to free there is a mode where you can experience a day through the eyes of a customer. There are also a few events like swapping and NTR in the h mode.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes