Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
1. That's lilly's "korean repack" which you get from . Untested and bloated with lots of useless scripts because it was designed to convert the game to korean. Instructions are in torrent description. The torrent is safe but potentially unstable. The uploader is a reputable plugin dev in the korean community.
2. That's japanese version. This thread is for Nutaku/Steam version.
3. That dude didn't create sh!t. He just archived that torrent and reuploaded to some sketchy hosts that ask you to disable adblock. So yeah. Good luck with the ad maze.
4. Did he actually reupload ? That's completely unethical and wrong because it is actively maintained by Discord community.
5. instructions: "FIRST. . . . .turn off antivirus and windows defender in case of false positive when extracting the game files, then extract it".
No you don't need to turn off anything. Lilly's uploads are safe. Unless he knows something...

Last edited:
Reactions: mepew

Exo24

Dec 16, 2020
Is there a mod for com3d2 that replace the blue skin of the male protagonist for a real one? i made some research and kinda found one at a japanese website (the 3031 one) but it's for CM3D2 and i think it's not working for COM3D2. Any idea?
(i hope i can send url, sorry if not)

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a mod for com3d2 that replace the blue skin of the male protagonist for a real one? i made some research and kinda found one at a japanese website (the 3031 one) but it's for CM3D2 and i think it's not working for COM3D2. Any idea?
(i hope i can send url, sorry if not)
Assuming you are using english version of COM
Bottom spoiler in op. Read the guide.

Hellsphix

Dec 25, 2017
Hey I have Vanilla Repack R4 version, and any time I follow any guide for installing mods, they just don't work. I just wanna uncensor the game.

To specify, the R4 comes with a Mod folder, but just dumping mods in there doesn't do anything. Trying to use the install method from Steam (just downloading the AIO pack and dumping the contents into the game folder) doesn't work either. When the game loads the BepInExe window gets a bunch of red errors and the game won't start. It just black screens.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Ah nope, i downloaded from your post on ulmf, should have precised that
CMI adds textured male bodies but you need a dlc for them to show up (I can't remember which one). Also the modpack R4 from my sig has them but my version doesn't rely on that dlc because I already extracted the required texures.
None of them replace mob men because that wouldn't be safe.

Hey I have Vanilla Repack R4 version, and any time I follow any guide for installing mods, they just don't work. I just wanna uncensor the game.

To specify, the R4 comes with a Mod folder, but just dumping mods in there doesn't do anything. Trying to use the install method from Steam (just downloading the AIO pack and dumping the contents into the game folder) doesn't work either. When the game loads the BepInExe window gets a bunch of red errors and the game won't start. It just black screens.
Don't use AIO from steam. Use CMI 2.5.0.1 as the repack guide tells you

JayJay64

Dec 29, 2019
Regarding the seperated files for the GP-02 Patch, am I supposed to be able to extract all of them? Only the .001 is compatible with 7zip for some reason. If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Regarding the seperated files for the GP-02 Patch, am I supposed to be able to extract all of them? Only the .001 is compatible with 7zip for some reason. If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated.
This is a split archive. You are supposed to extract only the starting 7z archive-file. It will decompress all other files automatically.

Hellsphix

Dec 25, 2017
CMI adds textured male bodies but you need a dlc for them to show up (I can't remember which one). Also the modpack R4 from my sig has them but my version doesn't rely on that dlc because I already extracted the required texures.
None of them replace mob men because that wouldn't be safe.

Don't use AIO from steam. Use CMI 2.5.0.1 as the repack guide tells you
Oh, I didn't notice that, well now I feel dumb. But thanks for the help! Appreciate it.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
what is the advantage of the ultimate version compare to eng vanilla (steam version?)
Lots of more content over the en version
21 vs 5 personalities
mod compatibility
(10 minutes load time to title)
The modpack was built for it and it will throw lots of errors on en version

It depends what you really want

If you just want to play the main story then en version is more than enough
If you want to get into modding then you will likely need some japanese exclusive dlc if the mod is a retexture. It might even rely on the old CM3D2 that you need to link to COM. Otherwise for original mods the en version will suffice. From a technical point of view they are more or less equal at this point.

You'll probably never even get to explore the full contents of the jp version anyway. It's simply too much.

Reactions: PervyJetro

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
10mins to load? omg
You are loading 2 games with no multithreading. What do you expect from kiss ? At this point the amount of mods doesn't even matter anymore because they are loaded in seconds with multithreading. It's the amount of official content that kills the game.
I don't even know how slow it will be on regular old hdd

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
You are loading 2 games with no multithreading. What do you expect from kiss ? At this point the amount of mods doesn't even matter anymore because they are loaded in seconds with multithreading. It's the amount of official content that kills the game.
I don't even know how slow it will be on regular old hdd
10minute load on a ssd? hdd = sad

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
For some reason, personality 腹黒 and ド変態ドM ( ) ( ) almost all the content inherent in the rest of the characters. On the site, this is something like EX. In other words, I have a demo character? Can you tell me where to get the full version?

Last edited:

Beregond

Jan 8, 2018
Could it be that something is missing? Everytime I press on the "NPC Edit" button in the office, the game crashes with the error message "*moonrunes* pre_ootori_hitomi *moonrunes*". The character "Ootori Hitomi" is added by the "Custom Order Maid 3D2 AV Pack" which is correctly installed. So far I had no errors or anything like that. It is pretty odd.

I also checked an older build without the DLC Pack Volume 6 and the NPC Editor works.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I solved it on my own and if someone else runs into this problem: I forgot to install the latest COM3D2 patch (1.09) and I also forgot to install the latest expansion pack "GP-01fb". The "NPC Edit" works now again.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
For some reason, personality 腹黒 and ド変態ドM ( ) ( ) almost all the content inherent in the rest of the characters. On the site, this is something like EX. In other words, I have a demo character? Can you tell me where to get the full version?
EX personalities are not full personalities and there is no full version. That's all there is to them.

Could it be that something is missing? Everytime I press on the "NPC Edit" button in the office, the game crashes with the error message "*moonrunes* pre_ootori_hitomi *moonrunes*". The character "Ootori Hitomi" is added by the "Custom Order Maid 3D2 AV Pack" which is correctly installed. So far I had no errors or anything like that. It is pretty odd.

I also checked an older build without the DLC Pack Volume 6 and the NPC Editor works.
Without seeing those moonrunes nobody can help you.
Dlc pack vol 6 is not included in any of the repacks btw. You install it separately.

pre_ootori_hitomi is found in system2.arc which can be updated from AV pack too. What is curious is that the system2.arc from GameData from my installation was modified on 01.06.2021 while the system2.arc from AV pack is 22.06.2021. The updater says it's the same version though. There is a 6byte difference in size between them so they are not identical.

What's even weirder is that NPC edit works fine on my build which is R4 + vol6. There's something wrong with your installation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So you are not using the R4 repack ?

Last edited:
Reactions: mepew

Beregond

Jan 8, 2018
So you are not using the R4 repack ?
Nope ... I am using the official Steam version + GP01 DLC (Adult Content) and took the shared DLCs and Addons (which are not available on Steam) on top. Installed everything 1 by 1 with the guide and it works like a charm. I just totally overlooked that "GP-01fb" was released a few weeks back. And now everything works as it should be.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes