Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Beregond

Jan 8, 2018
anyone here played around with the new personality yet?
You know those Anime where there is a stone cold emotionless AI who has her own way to see things in a logical way, but opens up the more and the longer the MC interacts with her?
This is what you will have with this personality xD

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Can someone help me in extracting the compress file.
I have download the complete repack with torrent, the first compress file is .7z, here I know what to do, however the other file's extension are .002 to .008 . I try to rename it but can extract that later. How do I do?

Beregond

Jan 8, 2018
Can someone help me in extracting the compress file.
I have download the complete repack with torrent, the first compress file is .7z, here I know what to do, however the other file's extension are .002 to .008 . I try to rename it but can extract that later. How do I do?
DONT rename them! Leave them as they are. Extract the first archive only! The archives with .002 to .008 are added automatically by 7zip to the extraction!

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
You know those Anime where there is a stone cold emotionless AI who has her own way to see things in a logical way, but opens up the more and the longer the MC interacts with her?
This is what you will have with this personality xD
hows the ntr stuff with her?

wilkoro12

Mar 28, 2018
Guys i need help i got clean game R4 without any mods I put in mod folder everything from modpack for R4 and uncensor is not working. I tried to delete uncensor and download new from guide and it still not working.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Guys i need help i got clean game R4 without any mods I put in mod folder everything from modpack for R4 and uncensor is not working. I tried to delete uncensor and download new from guide and it still not working.
Modpack R4 is NOT made for COM3D2_EN Vanilla Repack R4. Simple as that. I made it very clear in both modpack and repack guides. The versioning is just coincidence. Modpack R4 is only for Custom Maid Ultimate.

If you do use it with en version you must choose one and only of the uncesors. Mod/[CMI] Uncensor; Mod/UNCENSOR/; Mod/BODY/UNCENSOR; and delete the others. For en version the one from the Vanilla Repack R4 guide works best.
If you want to get more mods from the modpack to work you must hack a link between English COM and CM. Instructions are in the guide. Otherwise the modpack will be a mine field of "broken" mods. I put that in quotes because none of the mods are actually broken. You're just missing japanese exclusive dlc to get them to work.

Uncensored textures by themselves are useless without the uncensor plugin from COM Modular Installer.

wilkoro12

Mar 28, 2018
Modpack R4 is NOT made for COM3D2_EN Vanilla Repack R4. Simple as that. I made it very clear in both modpack and repack guides. The versioning is just coincidence. Modpack R4 is only for Custom Maid Ultimate.

If you do use it with en version you must choose one and only of the uncesors. Mod/[CMI] Uncensor; Mod/UNCENSOR/; Mod/BODY/UNCENSOR; and delete the others. For en version the one from the Vanilla Repack R4 guide works best.
If you want to get more mods from the modpack to work you must hack a link between English COM and CM. Instructions are in the guide. Otherwise the modpack will be a mine field of "broken" mods. I put that in quotes because none of the mods are actually broken. You're just missing japanese exclusive dlc to get them to work.

Uncensored textures by themselves are useless without the uncensor plugin from COM Modular Installer.
Your discord from guide helped me a lot . Thanks i solved everything.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
CM3D2 is CM3D2....
So the correct question here is: Does the English Version of COM3D2 work with CM3D2 ? The answer to that is : Yes, use the guide provided by Inlolzwetrust
I didn't write the linking guide. That is from discord. But all reports say that it works as long as you do everything right.
However, there is little to no reason to have CM3D2 and not link it to the full jp COM3D2 instead.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
I didn't write the linking guide. That is from discord. But all reports say that it works as long as you do everything right.
However, there is little to no reason to have CM3D2 and not link it to the full jp COM3D2 instead.
Maybe it is in original from Discord, but you describe the base idea in chapter 4 of your Guide. This I meant. But of course, the description of the core todo is in the referenced linkage package.

Last edited:

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
@[U]inlolzwetrust[/U] I have a question what happened to the link you had that had a list of all the dlc and links to where to download then at went to? May be I missed something but I don't see it no more

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
I just update the game with all the dlc but now there no text in English or Japanese for the new dlc and it said im missing sukauto00_en not found

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes