Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

hentaigun123

Jan 21, 2024
not sure what happened, but it says its corrupted. any help?
Hey bro, i have the same issue as same as you before, you may have a look if you are the same reason of of occur this issue

in order to avoid the download limit, i use different download spot which provided by the post

But when i check the file name, i found the format is different

this is format for mg/pixeldrain [COM3D2_EN.7z.002]

And this is from uploadhaven [COM3D2EN.7z.002] which missed_ between 3D2 & EN compare with mg/pixeldrain download format

After i adjust all file name as same format, it can success to compress

Hopefully this can help you, best wish

Hetobar

Jun 3, 2017
Hey guys, I bring you another dumb question:
How big is the difference between jp and eng version in terms of DLCs to Com3d2 today? Not mods, not CM3d2, just COM3d2 DLCs.
I read in the guide that eng version is 1 year late, but the latest jp update on sukebei was in May 2023. As it is 2024 today, isn't eng should be up to date or close to jp?

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Hey guys, I bring you another dumb question:
How big is the difference between jp and eng version in terms of DLCs to Com3d2 today? Not mods, not CM3d2, just COM3d2 DLCs.
I read in the guide that eng version is 1 year late, but the latest jp update on sukebei was in May 2023. As it is 2024 today, isn't eng should be up to date or close to jp?
Rarely does EN make updates, but given that the ultimate ver. stopped at Nightpool I'd say its still a year's worth of content around 23 gb iirc

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes