Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

pngwyn

May 24, 2023
I don't think a VPN would make it "safer", I did it without a VPN myself and im fine as ever. As for direct download, I don't think you know how difficult it is to host 104gbs worth of niche game, in short no.
Ok thank you for the info! Maybe I'll chance it or just get a VPN o_O
I downloaded the 14 part version on here, it's quite good already, but I think I need the full updates :unsure:

Is there a lot more content in the 104gb version (R6 vs R8)?

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
Ok thank you for the info! Maybe I'll chance it or just get a VPN o_O
I downloaded the 14 part version on here, it's quite good already, but I think I need the full updates :unsure:

Is there a lot more content in the 104gb version (R6 vs R8)?
Why would you need a VPN ? I don't understand.

As for your question, the version on here is It's a Night Magic, and as i've never played this one, I can't know for sure, but iirc it's the steam/european version, i've read on reddit that it removes all the sexual part of the game (? not sure about that, like what's the point of the game in that case?).

On sukebei you can find both english and jap version. I tried both, had issues with both, struggled to get them working but, if you follow the guide, everything ends working : plugins, dlc, uncensor, translation, you have to do it all, though CMI will take care of most of it (not dlc/updates tho, that you have to do it on your own).

Also, I might be wrong but, I don't think you have as much content in It's a Night Magic, like all the DLC that get out all the time, i'd say they are only for jap version, but again, never played It's a Night Magic so.. Idk.

You can find the guide via the pastebin that should be linked in the sukebei post. If you have trouble finding it, PM me i'll give you the link.

pngwyn

May 24, 2023
Thanks for the info. The version here doesn't remove the sexual parts of the game, but what's the difference between It's a Night Magic and the R8 version on Sukebei? I assumed that was just part of the title or they're entirely different games? Did you ever get either version working in the end?

Why would you need a VPN ? I don't understand.
My internet provider has complained about me using torrent programs. Not sure if this would flag them again without VPN

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
Thanks for the info. The version here doesn't remove the sexual parts of the game, but what's the difference between It's a Night Magic and the R8 version on Sukebei? I assumed that was just part of the title or they're entirely different games? Did you ever get either version working in the end?

My internet provider has complained about me using torrent programs. Not sure if this would flag them again without VPN
I haven't played It's A Night Magic so I can't tell you the differences sorry :X And yes, the games on Sukebei ended up working just fine, it's just long and messy (you have the 104gb (OR ~250+ if you chose the full version with CM3D2/COM3D2) to download, but also the modpack, all the dlc, the updates, etc, etc).

Cecinaciccina

Jul 17, 2021
Just a PSA for everyone asking, on top of being a total pain to download the version here is like a few revisions behind (2 years old).

What you want to be getting is the R8 version:

After you got the game, extracted and it works, we can install CMI for uncensor and other mods(if you wish):

(Note: the version of CMI i linked is one revision behind because that's the one that works with torrented R8 out of the box)
Just downloaded both yesterday, the version linked (2.5.21) didn't work with the R8 repack you linked, used version 2.5.19 ( ) and it did work without issues

Sarsost

Sep 3, 2023
Because the game is like... 100/150gb, so yeah, you download all then extract the 1st part, everything (if you have all the files in same folder) will extract itself. If you scroll up a bit there's a sukebei link, it's a torrent file so, only one, but it's 104gb.
i dont see the torrent file so uhh thats weird so i guess ill install them by one

also is the vr included in the game or i have to add it my self?

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
i dont see the torrent file so uhh thats weird so i guess ill install them by one

also is the vr included in the game or i have to add it my self?
These are the torrents links :

-> I think this one has more DLC already installed.

But it's not different links for same game , the ones on sukebei are the original version of the game (Jap and En). It's A Night Magic is the steam/european version. No idea about the differences between these games though.

And yes, for these 2 VR is already installed. Idk about the one in this thread, never downloaded it.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
These are the torrents links :

-> I think this one has more DLC already installed.

But it's not different links for same game , the ones on sukebei are the original version of the game (Jap and En). It's A Night Magic is the steam/european version. No idea about the differences between these games though.

And yes, for these 2 VR is already installed. Idk about the one in this thread, never downloaded it.
The one in op is a reupload of R6. Do the math how old it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Markus_Atlas

Feb 2, 2022
I tried installing another game in the folder that COM3D2 was in and the entire folder was deleted beyond recovery lol, didn't even go through the recycle bin, just gone instantly along with a few other games that were in the folder. I experimented with that game's installer and it actually permanently deletes the folder you install it in. It's not even a virus, the installer is just incredibly buggy.
I think I'll wait a few years before re-installing COM3D2 cuz I'm still in the bargaining stage of this loss. :KEK: And I don't feel like waiting a week to download the torrent and spending months getting back to where I was in the game. :HideThePain:

Anyway, don't be like me and make sure you install COM3D2 in its own folder to avoid situations like this lol, be safe out there.

(I'm not looking for advice, it's been weeks already and the folder is completely gone, just warning my fellow gamers.)

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I tried installing another game in the folder that COM3D2 was in and the entire folder was deleted beyond recovery lol, didn't even go through the recycle bin, just gone instantly along with a few other games that were in the folder. I experimented with that game's installer and it actually permanently deletes the folder you install it in. It's not even a virus, the installer is just incredibly buggy.
I think I'll wait a few years before re-installing COM3D2 cuz I'm still in the bargaining stage of this loss. :KEK: And I don't feel like waiting a week to download the torrent and spending months getting back to where I was in the game. :HideThePain:

Anyway, don't be like me and make sure you install COM3D2 in its own folder to avoid situations like this lol, be safe out there.

(I'm not looking for advice, it's been weeks already and the folder is completely gone, just warning my fellow gamers.)
well if it was installed on hard drive (doubt it) you could still recover the save file at least, with recuva or whatever free recovery software you can find. On a ssd the longer you wait the fewer chances you have to recover the save folder. Normally you should start the recovery process immediately after the accidental deletion. And try not to write anything on that drive before recovery which is impossible if it's a shared ssd for both os and other stuff.

ShinYstarxx

May 1, 2021
So, to install this game i have to download EN repack from this link . Then follow the guide from the ling in that link. In addition, if i want to download mods, presets, DLCs and etc I have to do it myself and they are not included into this pack, right? Or do DLCs are included?

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
So, to install this game i have to download EN repack from this link . Then follow the guide from the ling in that link. In addition, if i want to download mods, presets, DLCs and etc I have to do it myself and they are not included into this pack, right? Or do DLCs are included?
"DLC content was indexed in the guide. Do a search in that list before you ask if the repack has whatever dlc.

This repack has all dlc preloaded as of this date.
This and all future repacks will be based on the normal COM3D2 (version 2.x.x)" so yeah, some are, some are not. Mods and presets you have to install yourself. I'd advise checking COM3D2 discord, you can find a lot of mods there, most of which are required for any preset to work.

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
I've run into an unexpected problem with Friendly personality. Even though she's a lover I can't initiate GP-02 content (Harem, Yuri and Swinging) with her and only her, all other maids can access that content without problems. I'm running the latest pack from inlolzwetrust, version 2.28.3 (BuildVersion 2.36.3), with the latest modpack also from inlolzwetrust and updated to the latest DLC GP-03 (that one works like a charm). I'll appreciate it if anyone can give some advice to fix that. Thanks in advance.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I've run into an unexpected problem with Friendly personality. Even though she's a lover I can't initiate GP-02 content (Harem, Yuri and Swinging) with her and only her, all other maids can access that content without problems. I'm running the latest pack from inlolzwetrust, version 2.28.3 (BuildVersion 2.36.3), with the latest modpack also from inlolzwetrust and updated to the latest DLC GP-03 (that one works like a charm). I'll appreciate it if anyone can give some advice to fix that. Thanks in advance.
For all I know Friendly has no GP-02 support yet. If ever.
2024-05-1915.01.50.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: leochan22

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I need help. I've had this game a long while, have all the maids, and I recently got the Gyaru to install, but after installing it (like I did with all the others), the only glimpse that it worked is that her preset icon is present, but when using that preset, it mimics her face but doesn't copy her maid uniform. Her personality is also missing, even though the installation said it would install her personality and her full figure (with clothes). Any one experience this or better yet, has a fix?

pngwyn

May 24, 2023
Can anyone clarify what linking CM3D2 to COM3D2 does?

Does it allow more options in COM3D2, or is it simply an option to import maids from CM3D2 to COM3D2? Trying to determine if it's worth the extra download space, is there more personalities/Yotogi scenes if I link it or is it just some hairstyles/clothing?

Mennnnnn234

May 12, 2020
can anyone explain in simple way how and where to download the game because
i am confused dont know anything about the game just want to play the game
have no idea two versions or en/jp expain in simple way

ShinYstarxx

May 1, 2021
Can anyone clarify what linking CM3D2 to COM3D2 does?

Does it allow more options in COM3D2, or is it simply an option to import maids from CM3D2 to COM3D2? Trying to determine if it's worth the extra download space, is there more personalities/Yotogi scenes if I link it or is it just some hairstyles/clothing?
It requires to get more maid personalities and transfer maids from cm3d2 to com3d2

can anyone explain in simple way how and where to download the game because
i am confused dont know anything about the game just want to play the game
have no idea two versions or en/jp expain in simple way
You have to go to that link and download the game. At the same link there is a guide for downloading game and dlc, modes, presets, plugins

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes