Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 3927972 View attachment 3927977
The picture above is from the discord group I used as an example.
There is no tutorial for creating characters. You either figure out what goes well with what, or you don't. It's all about personal preference. I for one change the tattoo stack for each character I make or I apply a similar stack to a batch of presets. Months later maybe that same stack doesn't look as good to me as it used to so I improve it again and again. It takes time to even figure what you are looking for. Trial and error until you are satisfied with the result. But if you are going to use lots of tattoos for skin effects you should use a plain skin. Then you add shadows, highlights and other specific enhancements for skin tone, breasts crevace. It's quite hard to get everything right ngl. Look at other presets that you like and use that as a base. Choosy preset plugin allows you to copy selected categories from another preset to your own such as skin and tattoos while you can edit the rest to your liking. ExtendedPresetManagement plugin allows you to change and browse preset folders so you should change to Character folder if you use the modpack to see completed custom character presets.
First thing you should do is to switch to a LO highpoly body because the default one is very boxy. Use one that has the rim light issues fixed. You'll notice a strong white glare on big breasts from sharp angles if the LO body version you picked was not fixed. There is no best body body but I usually stick to LOHiPoly body v2.12.1350 beta02 for general purpose. The one with SKB shapekeys transfered and rimlight fix by SuzuAma.
Capture.PNG
On other occasions I use LO highpolybody HighHeel Thicc, LO highpolybody RV or LO highpolybody with hymen (the one with a blood drop in the icon. You need to equip a custom hymen as pants or swimsuit).
For the most part I use SKB skin2 BASE and add effects with tattoos.
For the face I usually use the FB faces by Nakuroha #7968 (variants of this icon Capture3.PNG )
or sixima NPR FB face with cmZMR v4+ shapekeys Capture2.PNG . This allows for transparent front hair and eyebrows.

Reactions: |_Lonely_|

ShinYstarxx

May 1, 2021
Does anybody know how to customize male characters? I've found couple of presets/clothes for male in female edit. Can i transfer them somehow or do something to actually customize male?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Does anybody know how to customize male characters? I've found couple of presets/clothes for male in female edit. Can i transfer them somehow or do something to actually customize male?
No. You need serious blender skills to make a male body and add it to com. For some reason nobody makes master bodies. Long ago someone ported the main CM trio as futas, so it can be done.
Male maid presets are there to be used with XtMasterSlave plugin. It's mostly for photo shooting. Basically it hides the master body and overlaps it with a maid preset. Performance is not that great and don't expect the bodies to overlap perfectly. There will be misalignments. I have tried to make a male maid to the exact proportions of the master but to no use. Master and maid body armatures are too different.

|_Lonely_|

May 11, 2023
Is there any way to uninstall unlock all yotogi (the one that press U when creating maid), now when creating maid always black screen.
and another, is there any auto translator better or more convenient than auto translate Xunity, I want to change language to Vi

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Is there any way to uninstall unlock all yotogi (the one that press U when creating maid), now when creating maid always black screen.
and another, is there any auto translator better or more convenient than auto translate Xunity, I want to change language to Vi
U key is also the default key for InOutAnimation
Xunity is the only translator. You could change the default endpoint if GoogleTranslate sucks for you. DeepLTranslate is a good backup but slower.

Reactions: |_Lonely_|

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Is there a compressed version of the game
There's not even a complete version of the game. And by complete I mean final version with no more updates to come. Until then it's impossible to make any system edits because the next update will likely break them.
No final version is in sight. Kiss will continue to milk it for as long as they can until they release a new game with any substantial content.

Last edited:

ShinYstarxx

May 1, 2021
No. You need serious blender skills to make a male body and add it to com. For some reason nobody makes master bodies. Long ago someone ported the main CM trio as futas, so it can be done.
Male maid presets are there to be used with XtMasterSlave plugin. It's mostly for photo shooting. Basically it hides the master body and overlaps it with a maid preset. Performance is not that great and don't expect the bodies to overlap perfectly. There will be misalignments. I have tried to make a male maid to the exact proportions of the master but to no use. Master and maid body armatures are too different.
Quite sadly, what about adding new yotogi posses? Are they could be added only through DLCs or are there some mods that add them?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Quite sadly, what about adding new yotogi posses? Are they could be added only through DLCs or are there some mods that add them?
no such mods exist though you could use plugins such as Motion Timeline Editor (or whatever the name was) to create animations. But idk why you'd want new yotogi since you won't ever go through all the existing ones.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes