Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

CrowMoth

May 21, 2024
The cabinet i meant the main lobby. The place where you chose "shedule" "maid admin" and etc. I just dont know how to name it properly. To download maid fiddler just type "GitHub maid fiddler COM3d2" and download it. The author is
I can not find the cheat UI in settings, there is only exit, glossery, scene help, game information, title, shop,2 sceneshot and configuration

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Do i have to install all the parts before I extract? Because when i try to open the files with 7zip i get an unexpected end of data message.

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
does anyone have dlc for the game like new personalities and stuff?
you have links a few posts above to sukebei where you can find many DLC.

I can not find the cheat UI in settings, there is only exit, glossery, scene help, game information, title, shop,2 sceneshot and configuration
Iirc, you have to activate cheats during CMI installation. Then they'll just be with everything else on the top right corner.

Do i have to install all the parts before I extract? Because when i try to open the files with 7zip i get an unexpected end of data message.
You don't need to install the parts, you just need to download them all, put them in the same folder then start extracting the first one : the rest should extract itself. If you have an error, it may be because of a problem during download. I don't know enough about it to be sure, but i'd say redownload is the way to go.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi, I would like to ask if this game is the latest and includes gpo3 and other personalities.
I don't even know the fuck was updated in the op on june 2024. That version is old af. If updated the game is more than double that size compressed to 4GB pieces.
So obviously no. It doesn't come anywhere near gp03. Use and read everything from the guide. And I mean everything. Top to bottom.

aszreal31

Mar 28, 2019
I don't even know the fuck was updated in the op on june 2024. That version is old af. If updated the game is more than double that size compressed to 4GB pieces.
So obviously no. It doesn't come anywhere near gp03. Use and read everything from the guide. And I mean everything. Top to bottom.
Thank you so much sensei. (' ・ω・ ' )

john_smith_01

Jul 17, 2019
If it's possible can you update the KCES repack or seed the current repack again? If it's not too much work of course. I understand there's no interest for it but if you can help the few guys who are still trying to download from the torrent it'd be great. I will probably keep up with seeding it for a few months.
Thank you for your service (y)

Xabby09

Mar 4, 2023
Hey, so I don't know if anyone of you know this or not, but Kiss has released GP3+ to include more personalities to be compatible with Harem Marriage feature. I would include the link, but I haven't made three post on this site so here is the list of the following personality in GP3+.
  • Bookworm
  • Ladylike
  • Secretary Maid
  • Soft Cuddly Girl
  • Long-lost Friend
  • Proper Lady
  • Friendly

Also, it's on sale as of September 3rd for this post. Since I wanted to try out the harem marriage with the Little devil, Bookworm, Long-lost Friend, and Blunt, which two of the four personality is already included in GP3, I may or may not buy it depending irl stuff that may or may not drag me in. Besides, it cost $19.22 for sale wise until the day after September 5th, where it goes back to its normal price, being $21.05. If I was able to buy it, I'll dm lolz to let them know. If I wasn't able to get it for any irl reasons that I can't control, someone is free to buy it at anytime they wanted to, though they don't have to since I'm in no rush of having it included.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
If it's possible can you update the KCES repack or seed the current repack again? If it's not too much work of course. I understand there's no interest for it but if you can help the few guys who are still trying to download from the torrent it'd be great. I will probably keep up with seeding it for a few months.
Thank you for your service (y)
Tell you what. I'll revive that useless piece of crap and upgrade it to R2. But you are going to help me start the torrent. It's impossible for me to start the upload by myself. DM me for instructions.

Reactions: john_smith_01

polo12

Apr 2, 2022
Hey, so I don't know if anyone of you know this or not, but Kiss has released GP3+ to include more personalities to be compatible with Harem Marriage feature. I would include the link, but I haven't made three post on this site so here is the list of the following personality in GP3+.
I already shared the base GP03 that was released a few weeks back , but I will be skipping this one.
So if anyone else would want to contribute then all the better.

Xabby09

Mar 4, 2023
I already shared the base GP03 that was released a few weeks back , but I will be skipping this one.
So if anyone else would want to contribute then all the better.
Speaking of GP03+, I already bought it, so I'll happily contribute it! Just dm for that.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes