Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

brostagma

Sep 26, 2021
i want to try this com3d2 but which one should i download? is it like koikatsu repack that already have mods? since i see 2 version in sukebei with one in english and one japanese. but when i read the english info it says japanese have english too? i'm confused View attachment 4037013
i recommend r8 eng version, i have tried both and ive picked eng in the end... there are several reasons:
- there is so much content in both versions that you will genuinely be never done with it
- slowly but surely the eng version official is creeping to the same content level as the jp version
- jp version loads much more slowly, and im using a ssd here
- all mods for this game that matter come with CMI which is compatible with both versions

that said CMI will uncensor and translate the jp version... if your concern is solely wanting the most content and you can stomach the massive 250gbs the game will absorb off your storage drive, go for jp version otherwise eng version is good enough. Just as a warning, the R8 ENG comes packed in zip files, it will unpack into 150gbs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Resti

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
i recommend r8 eng version, i have tried both and ive picked eng in the end... there are several reasons:
- there is so much content in both versions that you will genuinely be never done with it
- slowly but surely the eng version official is creeping to the same content level as the jp version
- jp version loads much more slowly, and im using a ssd here
- all mods for this game that matter come with CMI which is compatible with both versions

that said CMI will uncensor and translate the jp version... if your concern is solely wanting the most content and you can stomach the massive 250gbs the game will absorb off your storage drive, go for jp version otherwise eng version is good enough. Just as a warning, the R8 ENG comes packed in zip files, it will unpack into 150gbs.
thank you very much for the responds and information

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Last edited:

slootmaster69

Aug 21, 2024
Sorry to be a bother. I've got the game working but I've tried both the " Nutaku Bonus: " as well as the " Uncensor patch from Hongfire. " but neither of them are uncensoring the mosaic on the maids. The instructions on the first posts seem to be incomplete. Can someone please assist me to finding instructions in the 244 pages worth of comments or providing me the instructions themselves please?

Is there anything else that is necessary to get the most out of this game that isn't in the first few comments?

Please and thank you.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry to be a bother. I've got the game working but I've tried both the " Nutaku Bonus: " as well as the " Uncensor patch from Hongfire. " but neither of them are uncensoring the mosaic on the maids. The instructions on the first posts seem to be incomplete. Can someone please assist me to finding instructions in the 244 pages worth of comments or providing me the instructions themselves please?

Is there anything else that is necessary to get the most out of this game that isn't in the first few comments?

Please and thank you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-o...ight-magic-final-dlc-kiss.34314/post-14053001
PS: scrap everything you downloaded so far. Don't follow old instructions from years ago. They won't work and will often throw you on a stray path. Everything you need to know has been answered at least once in the last 30 pages. Ignore old posts.
If you choose to keep the old repack from op it's way more work to get it updated than to get a new repack all together.
Don't even think about combining 7z parts from op and torrent to save bandwidth. That's not how it works.
Also beware that this thread is a complete mess and both jap and eng version of COM are discussed here. Learn to filter out what doesn't apply to your version.

Last edited:
Reactions: slootmaster69

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Are all DLC included?
No repack will ever have all dlc included for more than a week until kiss drops support for the game. New dlc are released weekly. The one in op is very old.
anyone knows a solution or do I have to redownload the files again? View attachment 4041541 View attachment 4041542
Well you do have all parts from op and you are using 7zip. This means that one or more parts of the archive are damaged during download with no reliable way to check which one exactly without some md5 hashes to compare. Your storage can also be bad. You're not the first to have this issue with bad storage.
Get instead. It's much newer. Use qbittorrent and you can at least check the integrity of the files before attempting to extract. I advise you to use another drive that you know is healthy. Not some crappy usb drive or old hdd from the drawer.

Reactions: master0wek

ghffhg

Oct 29, 2017
Does this version have the "3D2.5+X1" and "X1 Dark+"?
Sorry if I asked something obviousm but searching the clear answer in this forum is very vague and confusing.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Does this version have the "3D2.5+X1" and "X1 Dark+"?
Sorry if I asked something obviousm but searching the clear answer in this forum is very vague and confusing.
it's not obvious if you don't know where to look.
the answer is no and I had to look it up.
if you scroll in this page you'll find a version that has them.

Reactions: ghffhg

ghffhg

Oct 29, 2017
it's not obvious if you don't know where to look.
the answer is no and I had to look it up.
if you scroll in this page you'll find a version that has them.
does the "Nutaku Bonus" have the things I asked? Or I have to scroll 244 pages to find them?
I used the sukebei.nyaa link. Is it also don't have the things I asked too?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
does the "Nutaku Bonus" have the things I asked? Or I have to scroll 244 pages to find them?
Now that is indeed a dumb question. Nutaku bonus is just an old costume dlc you got with the presale. Why is it highlighted in the op I have no fucking clue.
I used the sukebei.nyaa link. Is it also don't have the things I asked too?
If you used the one from 3 posts above then
Capture.PNG

brostagma

Sep 26, 2021
Has anyone requested this thread to be updated? I see lots of misguided people here who have unfortunately and painstakingly downloaded 60gbs worth of old game. I think even if the f95zone team doesn't upload R8 here, they should atleast update the thread and direct people to the torrent instead.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Has anyone requested this thread to be updated? I see lots of misguided people here who have unfortunately and painstakingly downloaded 60gbs worth of old game. I think even if the f95zone team doesn't upload R8 here, they should atleast update the thread and direct people to the torrent instead.
It's not the end of the world if you download 60 gigs or whatever from op. You can still get it up to date but the effort is not worth it when you can just get a newer (still outdated) version.
I made a rule that I will only update the repack when the cumulative size of compressed dlc reaches 20GB. It's getting there. Only 3GB to go.
As for this thread... Whoever updates it has no idea what is going on or what this game is about. They will just slap a bunch of mirrors in there with no instructions. R8 has a readme txt but nobody will look at it. Op will still contain a bunch of useless information like the "huge dlc collection" (R1) as if it's anything special about it. I alone provided more than that but whatever. It was the thing that unified us somehow so I'll let it slide.
But the nutaku bonus and hf patch? Those are completely useless. Installation: Extract and run. Seriously? Well yea, it will run if you extract it but it's far from being usable. That's why you have to read a whole book about it. I don't have the credentials to make a new thread here or take over this one so I won't even bother. I'm considering making a dedicated thread for eng version back on ulmf. It's so much cleaner due to stricter rules. I could make a proper op with clear instructions. I believe that the main requirement for installing this game is an average IQ of over 80 points which the global population somehow lost over the past 15 years. Seriosly guys, what the fuck happened? Do you all need yt tutorials now to boil an egg? I even asisted an autistic person who couldn't tie his own shoes to install the japanese version which is by far more complicated. It took him 7 tries but I couldn't get angry at him. I loved his dedication and by God he got it done. I couldn't be more proud of him.
What is your excuse?

ghffhg

Oct 29, 2017
After a bit of looking for some mobs, I just found out that the version called "3D2.5" is actually a separate thing rather than a simple name change. This makes all the promo pics for "3D2.5+X1" and "X1 Dark+" so much sense now when they show actual male bodies.

now I have another dumb question. If I want to play the full content of the game without mobs, which one should I play? 3D2 or 3D2.5? Because the gameplay content is why I downloaded this game. I already have koikatsu for mobs and scenes but the game is nowhere near as good as custom maid.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
without mobs
What does that even mean?
If you don't have COM3D2.5 you don't have skinned mobs.
If you don't want to see mobs then don't play ntr events.
Normal COM3D2 can have skinned mobs if you mod it. Male npc presets menus can be modified to replace the transparent head/body with modded skinned heads/bodies. You can even turn all npc males into ni66ers if you want.

ghffhg

Oct 29, 2017
What does that even mean?
If you don't have COM3D2.5 you don't have skinned mobs.
If you don't want to see mobs then don't play ntr events.
Normal COM3D2 can have skinned mobs if you mod it. Male npc presets menus can be modified to replace the transparent head/body with modded skinned heads/bodies. You can even turn all npc males into ni66ers if you want.
Sorry, I meant mods, not mobs. At this point, you can tell that I'm a pretty stupid mf.

Anyway, yeah. I want to try 2.5 and customize male characters too. Seeing silhouette npc males is pretty lame tbh. NTR events are what I'm looking for in this game (Don't judge me), so I want to customize the male npcs.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry, I meant mods, not mobs. At this point, you can tell that I'm a pretty stupid mf.

Anyway, yeah. I want to try 2.5 and customize male characters too. Seeing silhouette npc males is pretty lame tbh. NTR events are what I'm looking for in this game (Don't judge me), so I want to customize the male npcs.
if you want to play without any mods you could go for 2.5 but you won't even have an uncensor for it and most plugins even if they could work are disabled by default in CMI. There are no mods available for 2.5. You can't use maid presets from normal COM in combination with COM3D2.5 highpoly master body.
In conclusion use 2.5 only and only if you don't plan on ever using any mods.

ghffhg

Oct 29, 2017
Ok, In the Repack 8 I can customize myself, but I can't seem to find the option to customize male npcs specifically, Just only female npcs. I know I'm dumb, but I don't think I'm blind too.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Ok, In the Repack 8 I can customize myself, but I can't seem to find the option to customize male npcs specifically, Just only female npcs. I know I'm dumb, but I don't think I'm blind too.
You need to build up some modding experience in order to do that. You won't learn everything in one day and there is no noob friendly step by step guide for that. You either know what you are doing or don't. You can ask around for advice on Custom Maid discord. There you will find some guides and tools.
I explained the basics here https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-o...ight-magic-final-dlc-kiss.34314/post-11296021
What you do with that information is up to you.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes