Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
The sum of compressed dlc in vol 9 equals or is higher than 20GB. That should be feasible for everybody. We are now at exactly 15.0 GB which is honestly lower than I expected. I think that the new yandere personality + GP expansions should easily warrant an update. And even if it doesn't reach the threshold it will be done.
ok ty

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
How can you make the presets work in this game? I know where to find them but they don't exactly look anywhere near the character and just loads up the body type. Do I have to download more DLC content not included on the Repack R8 to make these character presets load properly or do I really have to get their specific parts one by one?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
do I really have to get their specific parts one by one
bingo.
Have fun doing that
I made the modpack R4.9 for that exact reason so you don't have to look for all the common small body parts. You still need the character specific mods tho if they were made specifically for that preset.
You can inspect a preset on mods.meido.dev and it will tell you where to grab the mods from

Last edited:

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
bingo.
Have fun doing that
I made the modpack R4.9 for that exact reason so you don't have to look for all the common small body parts. You still need the character specific mods tho if they were made specifically for that preset.
You can inspect a preset on mods.meido.dev and it will tell you where to grab the mods from
Damn that's gonna take too much time, just downloading the game with all those DLCs took a toll already. Even worse some of the parts are stuck behind a paywall...

Apr 15, 2023
So is the upload on the main page the entire game and all its dlc or do I need something else? I want to know before I download all those parts as I have the steam version but have no dlc for it and I'm not in the mood to spend like $100+ to get all the dlc.

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
Sorry to bother you Inlolzwetrust, but are you planning on uploading the yandere's personality on the English Vanilla Repack R8's site or do you want to make a new repack including that as well? Thanks.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Sorry to bother you Inlolzwetrust, but are you planning on uploading the yandere's personality on the English Vanilla Repack R8's site or do you want to make a new repack including that as well? Thanks.
he already answered that question

YounotokIok!!@@1

Apr 3, 2023
Does anyone still have this preset? When I click on the link, it doesn't have the preset anymore. I think it might have been removed.
สกรีนช็อต 2024-10-14 124235.png สกรีนช็อต 2024-10-14 124249.png

Last edited:

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
is there an updated JP version of COM3D2 with all the DLC's that works with CMI? (uncensor+translation)

I've been using an old version (22901) but i'm still missing most of the DLC's
as i'm unable to update CMI with the version i'm using

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
is there an updated JP version of COM3D2 with all the DLC's that works with CMI? (uncensor+translation)

I've been using an old version (22901) but i'm still missing most of the DLC's
No. The most recent one is from 2023. It's up to you to update it further.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
i see
but is there a way to know which DLC's i'm missing tho?
since i haven't updated the game in a while (early 2023 update + DLC's iirc)
Don't know how updated the dlc checker is. It's probably not of much use since the .lst on github wasn't updated in 7 months.
Head to the ulmf thread, read the guide, find the dlc list.
If you know which repack you used (custom maid ultimate series 2020/2022/2023) it's easy to download dlc released after that repack since they are ordered by release date.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
Don't know how updated the dlc checker is. It's probably not of much use since the .lst on github wasn't updated in 7 months.
Head to the ulmf thread, read the guide, find the dlc list.
If you know which repack you used (custom maid ultimate series 2020/2022/2023) it's easy to download dlc released after that repack since they are ordered by release date.
idk since i got the game from a youtube video 2 years ago, tho i was able to update it to early jan 2023
but i guess it's better if i get the updated version from ulmf

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes