Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Lythis1

Jan 27, 2022
I downloaded the torrent and installed the EN R8. I also installed the DLCs that are not yet included and they are working 100%. Thank you for the very detailed instructions inlolzwetrust

However, I want to add the Optional Mod Pack, I downloaded the files from Google drive but 7zip is unable to unpack them (error: cannot open file as archive) .

I checked the checksum of all 14 files and they all matched. Please advise.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I downloaded the torrent and installed the EN R8. I also installed the DLCs that are not yet included and they are working 100%. Thank you for the very detailed instructions inlolzwetrust

However, I want to add the Optional Mod Pack, I downloaded the files from Google drive but 7zip is unable to unpack them (error: cannot open file as archive) .

I checked the checksum of all 14 files and they all matched. Please advise.
Never once did I have that issue. I assume it's not the first time you dealt with 7zip files since they are very common and efficient.
So you have all parts in the same folder.
You are using an updated 7zip.
Hashes match so the parts are not damaged.
Can you right click on the first part > 7zip > Test archive ?
The "solutions" I found recommended using winrar which would be really dumb since it can't handle split 7zip archives correctly.
I think it has something to do with permissions

Reactions: Lythis1

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Just a heads-up that the link for GP-02 for Long-lost friend isn't available anymore, and from what I can tell, not included in the repack (since it was released later).

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
On another note, it is strange that some (for some reason, mainly in the swapping category) yotogi moves give me an error that I don't have them installed, yet they still show up in the list? I have not mixed anything from the JP dlcs, just the English ones from that list, and installed them all the normal way.

Lythis1

Jan 27, 2022
Never once did I have that issue. I assume it's not the first time you dealt with 7zip files since they are very common and efficient.
So you have all parts in the same folder.
You are using an updated 7zip.
Hashes match so the parts are not damaged.
Can you right click on the first part > 7zip > Test archive ?
The "solutions" I found recommended using winrar which would be really dumb since it can't handle split 7zip archives correctly.
I think it has something to do with permissions
Thanks... I managed to get it work. Apparently, IDM changed the name of one of the file.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
looks fine to me
it is listed in vol 8 so it's included in R8 but not in the one from op (R6)
Whenever I click the download link, the browser gives me the " SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG ", no matter the browser. The other links work fine. Anyway, good to know its in the R8, although downloading an entire torrent for 1 mod isnt that great. But it is what it is.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Whenever I click the download link, the browser gives me the " SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG ", no matter the browser. The other links work fine. Anyway, good to know its in the R8, although downloading an entire torrent for 1 mod isnt that great. But it is what it is.
clear cache/cookies for that site
see if the adblocker is not interfering
change vpn location

Reactions: larryrunner

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Is there a list somewhere that tells you which Yotogi's are available in which room? The wiki really doesn't. Or do you just have to learn it by heart?

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
There are some Yotogi's available for my Tsundere's that are named [Old Pervert], [Playboy], [Old Molester] and sometimes including [Deviant Nightclub], but they never work, the game just freezes on blackscreen. Does anybody know what DLC those are from?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I just gave you all the link though:

But update is free though:
Nyaa link is japanese version.
The update link is for international version.
They are not compatible.
It's still debatable if custom maid ultimate 2024 is a good place to start or should be reverted to 2.37 but it's better than going through the usual 100 dlc update route from the 2023 version.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes