Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah the only log I'm getting is the output log. I'm pretty sure there's no bepinex log since it's not actually being initalised. I use CMI by adding it as a non steam game and then running it, it works as the bepinex and sybaris folders get created but ingame no plugins show up. I tried running CMI through bottles but then half the folders disappear when selecting the COM3D2 directory and I can't actually find the COM3D2 folder. I'm going to attach the output log again but I'm not sure if anything has actually changed.
Log is useless. It doesn't tell me anything. Just that it loads vanilla.
Wouldn't it be easier if you installed everything on a pc first and then move it to the deck?

Reactions: Echo608437

Ravanello98

Jun 25, 2024
by far the easiest way to upgrade is to download the whole R8 and delete the old one
Just backup Mod, savedata and preset folder. Everything else you can just reinstall with a few clicks.
hello inlolzwetrust i download e your vanilla pack with all the dlc but i don’t know how to install the dlc. I did everything good but i don’t know how to install them and cant find them anywhere. (Maybe I am dumb and english is not my first language) I even read your guide but I still don’t know in which folder the dlc are

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I don't understand. You don't know how to install or how to download?
I revised section 3.1 because it referenced a chapter that was offset further down.

Last edited:

Ravanello98

Jun 25, 2024
I did but maybe like I said i’m stupid cause english is not my first language. I did everything good I think then I get to 3.1 and it says that the dlc are repacked in 7zip archives but cand find. I would Give u a stream or screenshot if you want. Basically i’m trying to find Where the dlc are

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I did but maybe like I said i’m stupid cause english is not my first language. I did everything good I think then I get to 3.1 and it says that the dlc are repacked in 7zip archives but cand find. I would Give u a stream or screenshot if you want. Basically i’m trying to find Where the dlc are
check dm

amigoaurash

Jul 21, 2020
If someanone can help, i was watching some videos of a yatogi skill with 6p and some more gangbang like scenes, someonte referencied me about the abyssal maid class, but couldnt find it. You need to download new content or something like that?
I dont know if i made myself clear, but it was something like this: (dont know if i can post links here or no) xvideos.com/video.khfmmtm4137/custom_maid_3d2_yotogi_2-1#
also my game is in ENG, not JP
Very thanks since then.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes