Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
personally i would install this if it wasnt 100 fuggin gigas of storage space:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
I won't blame you. It's debatable if it's worth the storage. For me it's not, yet here I am with 2 installations of the same game but with different localizations. Japanese version is over 250GB btw.
There's a lot of storage wasted on uncompressed voice data, many redundant textures and many things that you probably don't care about anyway. But you have to keep in mind that this is the most comprehensive h game on the market even though it uses and engine from 2015 and graphics from before 2010. There are so many possible scenarios that it's practically impossible to ever watch all the events. I gave up a long time ago after finishing the main story. It's not my cup of tea.
There's basically no direct interaction. I'm not sure about VR since I don't own a headset and don't plan on getting one.
The only thing that could convince me to start doing events is if they implement pregnancy mechanics. I don't care about ntr and the gazillion marriage events.
You and your guests fuck the maids 2 times a day for months. There should be consequences.
The only thing I do in this game is to mod and make presets when I feel like it.

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
I won't blame you. It's debatable if it's worth the storage. For me it's not, yet here I am with 2 installations of the same game but with different localizations. Japanese version is over 250GB btw.
There's a lot of storage wasted on uncompressed voice data, many redundant textures and many things that you probably don't care about anyway. But you have to keep in mind that this is the most comprehensive h game on the market even though it uses and engine from 2015 and graphics from before 2010. There are so many possible scenarios that it's practically impossible to ever watch all the events. I gave up a long time ago after finishing the main story. It's not my cup of tea.
There's basically no direct interaction. I'm not sure about VR since I don't own a headset and don't plan on getting one.
The only thing that could convince me to start doing events is if they implement pregnancy mechanics. I don't care about ntr and the gazillion marriage events.
You and your guests fuck the maids 2 times a day for months. There should be consequences.
The only thing I do in this game is to mod and make presets when I feel like it.
Does this game now have more foreplay/fetish other than penetration? i used to play and uninstall this game, maybe 2 years ago i had this game using your vanilla repack.
Maybe fetish like: breastfeed handjob, asslick, armpit.

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
do the version have lomob feature ?
because i try newer version but LoMob didn't want to instal,
it sad without it

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Does this game now have more foreplay/fetish other than penetration? i used to play and uninstall this game, maybe 2 years ago i had this game using your vanilla repack.
Maybe fetish like: breastfeed handjob, asslick, armpit.
I'd be surprised if it didn't have all of that but I can't confirm since I don't play it.
do the version have lomob feature ?
because i try newer version but LoMob didn't want to instal,
it sad without it
No version has LoMobChara body. It's a mod that is installed by default with CMI and replaces the default vanilla body. It sucks compared to other LO highpoly bodies but it's designed to be compatible with all dlc costumes. LO highpoly bodies look much better but will often have clipping issues with dlc costumes and require basic blender skills to remodel and fix the clothes clipping and transferring shapekeys.

Reactions: Azwzrd

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
what are the main differences of the en and jp ver?
-eng version can't be linked natively to the older CM. You can force a link with a bunch of tweaks and hacks but it won't be the same as the native link jap version can do. It will only be able to import CM assets such as costumes. It provides very limited support for the main 3 CM personalities. Linkining is not worth doing on eng version because for that amount of wasted storage you might as well just go the extra mile and install jap version instead
-eng version has almost all jap version costumes dlc minus the jap exclusive collab dlc
-eng version is more than 1 year behing jap version in terms of released personalities dlc
-eng and jap savedata are not cross compatible
-jap version can use all the official translation from eng version so that's not an issue to consider
-both have the same plugin compatibility.
-most of the mods will probably work out of the box on eng version with some exceptions. Mods that don't work out of the box can be fixed by extracting assets from jap dlc and using them as mods.
-my modpack works perfectly fine on both versions (only if you use the recommended repacks with updates and all) and that's more than enough for most people.
-you get better support on jap version because more people use it and errors are better documented.

tl;dr
-use jap version if you want all personalities and all the content ever created.
-use eng if you are not comfortable wasting over 250GB on a game.
-mod issues on jap version are easier to fix.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
-eng version can't be linked natively to the older CM. You can force a link with a bunch of tweaks and hacks but it won't be the same as the native link jap version can do. It will only be able to import CM assets such as costumes. It provides very limited support for the main 3 CM personalities. Linkining is not worth doing on eng version because for that amount of wasted storage you might as well just go the extra mile and install jap version instead
-eng version has almost all jap version costumes dlc minus the jap exclusive collab dlc
-eng version is more than 1 year behing jap version in terms of released personalities dlc
-eng and jap savedata are not cross compatible
-jap version can use all the official translation from eng version so that's not an issue to consider
-both have the same plugin compatibility.
-most of the mods will probably work out of the box on eng version with some exceptions. Mods that don't work out of the box can be fixed by extracting assets from jap dlc and using them as mods.
-my modpack works perfectly fine on both versions (only if you use the recommended repacks with updates and all) and that's more than enough for most people.
-you get better support on jap version because more people use it and errors are better documented.

tl;dr
-use jap version if you want all personalities and all the content ever created.
-use eng if you are not comfortable wasting over 250GB on a game.
-mod issues on jap version are easier to fix.
You have the goodwill and patience to explain. This is very good because installing this game requires following many detailed steps.

I started playing again and yesterday I installed the Ultimate version, from 2023, with repack 4.9. And thankfully, everything is fine so far. I hope it won't crash in the future.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
There's some way to make a torrent with an all in one? really its a pain in the ass everything u need to do. This is giving me same feel as when modded long ago Skyrim...fucking nightmares dude xD (God bless wabba)

Reactions: Degureshav

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
There's some way to make a torrent with an all in one? really its a pain in the ass everything u need to do. This is giving me same feel as when modded long ago Skyrim...fucking nightmares dude xD (God bless wabba)
Repacks must be distributed without mods because a single game update can break everything and you have to reinstall the whole plugin pack (COM Modular Installer). Luckily that a very easy fix for you. Since nobody reads instructions and warnings everyone will flock here and ask why their game isn't working anymore after installing whatever future dlc that also updates the game version and breaks some critical plugin compatibility. Until KISS definitively drops support for this game, modded repacks will cause more harm than good. This is why the game is broken down into separate components. A repack with all dlc (+dlc that were released after), a plugin toolkit that is updated every time to support newest game version and an optional modpack if you are too lazy to figure out how to look up and install mods by yourself. You should keep each component updated and everything will be fine. Also this game provides good motivation to learn to make your own mods and edit existing ones.
For now you should start with . Instructions are detailed in the guide.

Last edited:

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Repacks must be distributed without mods because a single game update can break everything and you have to reinstall the whole plugin pack (COM Modular Installer). Luckily that a very easy fix. Since nobody reads instructions and warnings everyone will flock here and ask why their game isn't working anymore after installing whatever future dlc that also updates the game version and breaks some critical plugin compatibility. Until KISS definitively drops support for this game, modded repacks will cause more harm than good. This is why the game is broken down into separate components. A repack with all dlc (+dlc that were released after), a plugin toolkit that is updated every time to support newest game version and an optional modpack if you are too lazy to figure out how to look up and install mods by yourself. You should keep each component updated and everything will be fine. Also this game provides good motivation to learn to make your own mods and edit existing ones.
For now you should start with . Instructions are detailed in the guide.
I understand, it's not that i am lazy (well maybe a bit) it's that after years of modding Skyrim/Fallout/Oblivion im burned when it means to mod/edit some game that takes lot of time to make it work well.

Anyways i appreciate the info and sorry if i bother u saying tha, hope one day we will have a torrent xD (i downloaded the ultimate one JP and downloaded the modpack but when i see the installation guide was like feeling a kick on the balls haha)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes