Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
HELP, I just downloaded the game ( ) and updated it to the newest version (com3d2_en_up2_28_1.zip from S-court).

I did all the steps that were in the guide ( ) but whenever I open the COM3D2 launcher and click "START", it doesn't open anything (see attached image, I guess)... I've tried executing as administrator, but that doesn't work either, same with directly opening "COM3D2x64.exe", but to no avail... I've also tried opening the game before installing CMI and after...

Thank you in advance.

PS. Is there a Discord server or something of the sorts that I can join for this kind of issue?
weird. post the full log from
COM3D2_EN\COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt
where is the game installed, how long is the path?
you didn't extract the update directly in the game folder, right?

Reactions: LamiTegner

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
am I going crazy or is there no way to change ass size? checked F5 and doesnt seems like there's a slider for it. Do I need some mod instead of the plugins and whatever dlc is in the repack R8?

Last edited:

LamiTegner

May 18, 2023
weird. post the full log from
COM3D2_EN\COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt
where is the game installed, how long is the path?
you didn't extract the update directly in the game folder, right?
Thank you, I've tried to DM you on Discord. (I pinned you in the COM3D2 server first before DM'ing you)

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
am I going crazy or is there no way to change ass size? checked F5 and doesnt seems like there's a slider for it. Do I need some mod instead of the plugins and whatever dlc is in the repack R8?
there is no ass slider. basically all you need is to build up your preset making skills or modify an existing preset that already looks good.
it's a combination of default sliders and modsliders for pelvis, thighs, legs, etc. You also need a variant of LO highpoly body because the default replacement is too boxy and you'll never make perfect curves with it.

loampo

Mar 27, 2020
I was checking the situation better on the difference between 3d2 and 3d2.5, I know well that some dlc are not compatible, I saw that on steam they updated Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil pack and now it supports high poly and it has become a single pack for also GP-01 + GP-02 + GP-01Fb.
So has it also been updated for those who bought it in the past on s-court?
Is there also a plan to recover the high poly dlc for those normal versions already available on pastebin?

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Today I came across this miracle, and someone can explain to a stupid person why instead of com3d2 + com3d2&2.5 + x0 +x1 + x1 dark, there are 14 files hanging on the download, I downloaded and played Steam version 1.0 + adult pack and killed a hell of a lot of time to install, it's scary to think how install all these 14 files

meomeofzok

Mar 15, 2024
Hello everyone, anyone can show me how to download multiple mods for this game? like clothes for example?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Today I came across this miracle, and someone can explain to a stupid person why instead of com3d2 + com3d2&2.5 + x0 +x1 + x1 dark, there are 14 files hanging on the download, I downloaded and played Steam version 1.0 + adult pack and killed a hell of a lot of time to install, it's scary to think how install all these 14 files
Wait till you find out that the version in op is so outdated that the game is split into more than 27 files now. .

• Hey there
Reactions: Dakufokkusu

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello everyone, anyone can show me how to download multiple mods for this game? like clothes for example?
1. download the zipped mod. if it's a .zip from a japanese modder you need to extract it with japanese locale enabled or with a tool such as
2. open and read the readme attached in the zip to see if other mods or dlc are required. You'll need notepad++ to open these txt files or the text will be garbled. google translate it if you can't read moonrunes.
3. make a folder in the Mod folder where you will organize your own mods and put the extracted contents there.

you can get mods from twitter, CM discord, mods.meido.dev, motimoti3d.jp and other

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes